Bluebird Roofing & Construction

• Trade License Expiration
  • 11/30/2020

2176 N Mount Juliet Rd

Mount Juliet, TN 37122

Bluebird Roofing is the exclusive GAF Master Elite Roofing Contractor for Wilson County! Serving all of Middle TN. Monday - Saturday. Got storm damage?? We are your wind and hail claims insurance specialists! Please call or email us to schedule....

Resposiveness

roofing (48)gutter repair (9)siding companies (7)roof cleaning (2)drywall (2)

02/06/2018

Perfect job. Roofers arrived on time, spread out tarps all around the house, tore off old roof, put new one on, cleaned up thoroughly. They were like a well-oiled machine. They worked so well together, and were friendly and polite. Also very careful about cleaning up afterward. It looks great. I couldn't be happier with the service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wind damage on roof. Insurance coverage provided new roof. Bluebird made me a good offer. Also new roof on shed in back yard.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/31/2018

02/03/2018

I needed either a roof repair or new roof. Bluebird came out the same day and worked with my insurance co and the adjuster for me. We decided a new roof was the best option. Timely and quality work! Finished in approx 6 hours including thorough clean-up. Very happy with results

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New roof installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/30/2018

01/05/2018

Bluebird construction is a very professional organization. I recently had gutters and gutter guards and downspouts installed in a timely efficient manner. Very impressed with the quality of work. Danny Hollis production supervisor was fantastic, he came out to my home and went over all the details of the job, very friendly and knowledgeable about all the aspects of the job. The work was done as co...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had gutter replacement and gutter guards installed with downspouts

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/08/2017

12/05/2017

My roof had been damaged from a severe storm. My insurance company claimed it was due to age and wear and tear. Blue bird went out of there way to meet with the insurance adjuster and then met again when my insurance company sent an engineer. If it hadn't been for Blue Bird and their thoroughness and extensive knowledge of roofing, my insurance company would have gotten away with not covering my r...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My roof had been damaged from a severe storm and needed replacing.. My insurance company was very difficult to work with and initially refused to cover the damage.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/09/2016

Photo for Bluebird Roofing & Construction - 2176 N Mount Juliet Rd, Mount Juliet, TN - 36642722

11/30/2017

They did a great job and cleaned up everything before they left.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
they took a insulated stove pipe out and repaired the hole and put new roofing back on the roof.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/15/2017

10/20/2017

Great and fantastic work. Wrote estimate on Monday and roof was completed by Wednesday. The whole team was professional and courteous. The roofers was awesome. They tarped everything to protect our landscaping and 2 ponds. These guys are awesome. They handle it from start to finish.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed a new roof on our home.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/16/2017

10/06/2017

My contact was fabulous. I told him quickly that I have a brain injury and would not likely be able to give him correct information he needed. - in less than 2 beats, he asked for my mortgagers phone number and he did every bit of the "legwork" to get to insurer and get the claim pushed through. Although they came a day later than scheduled, they tore off and put on a new roof in less that 4 hrs i...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New roof new gutters

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/28/2017

07/18/2017

From beginning to end, I was very happy with everyone at Bluebird Construction. From the Bluebird Construction staff to each crew member that was here to do the work, everyone was polite, courteous, professional and just overall very nice to work with. And the work that was done looks very nice! We are extremely pleased and would recommend Bluebird Construction to anyone!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New roof, gutters, trim due to a hail storm.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/30/2017

Photo for Bluebird Roofing & Construction - 2176 N Mount Juliet Rd, Mount Juliet, TN - 35759932

06/05/2017

Our experience working with Bluebird was extremely positive. Bluebird was great at working with our insurance company and completed our roof replacement quickly and thoroughly. There was a foreman onsite the entire time, the crew put up a temporary safety fence around our yard, cleaned up every bit of construction debris, and most importantly, did and amazing job on our new roof.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/18/2017

05/20/2017

The project went very smoothly with the company representative Danny keeping me updated with photos as I was out of town at the time. The crew was very proficient and professional. They also took care of my home and lawn as if it was their own. I definitely made the right choice and recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a very flat porch with a metal roof that was approximately 60 years old. It started leaking a few years back and over time the leaking was getting worse. The rafters were damaged and needed extensive repairs.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/21/2017

Roof Repair and Replacement. Gutter Repair and Replacement. Expert Storm Damage Claims Assistance, Siding, Drywall, and more!

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Check, Financing