ALL-DRY Basement Waterproofing & Foundation Repair

Founded 1982 • With Angi since September 2012

260 Nonaville Rd 260 nonaville rd

Mount Juliet, TN 37122

Here at All-Dry Basement waterproofing, we Specialize in keeping your basement, and or crawlspace dry. We employ a service staff of 22 highly trained basement waterproofing and structural repair specialist. We improve indoor air quality using E-Z Breathe whole home ventilation systems and we offer

07/04/2019

Andrea M.

Everything was fantastic. Nick responded to all of my questions via email after our initial consult and he and his team were able to schedule us to lift one corner and the back of our house shortly thereafter. They showed up on time, were very careful with the lift and pier installation, and even patched the crack in our exterior brick before they left. They also did a wonderful job filling back in the areas around the house that they dug out. All Dry's quote was extremely fair and their professionalism was much appreciated!

Description of Work
Foundation lift & stabilization

Category foundation repair

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! It was a pleasure being able to repair your home. Welcome to the AllDry family! Nick Chandler Vice President

09/07/2018

Tara F.

The service was excellent. They were dedicated, hard working and communicated very well. They did exactly what he said he would do. Everyone was very professional and courteous.

Description of Work
I had a crawl space encapsulation.

09/05/2018

Jennifer N.

It went great and they did a great job. They staff is very competent and professional.

Description of Work
installed drainage system under the home.

Category foundation repair

Thanks [Member Name Removed]! It was a pleasure working with you to better the health of your home!

06/28/2017

Jackie J.

Good. They were messy with the concrete finishing but very nice people.

Description of Work
Prevent basement from flooding

Category basement waterproofing

Thanks for your honesty Mrs [Member Name Removed]. I wasn't aware that you were anything but pleased with our work. I will have someone contact you to see about the concrete finishing. We thrive in customer feedback, and we're under the impression that you were 100% satisfied with the moldy smells and water intrusion being taken care of. Hopefully we can alleviate this portion of our service to you. Thanks! Nick Chandler VP of Operations All-Dry

04/10/2017

Tee H.

Service and price were excellent. Quoted significantly lower than a competitor for similar work. Very friendly, on time, and professional throughout. They were in and out in no time at all. The only (minor) issue was they said they would use plastic to separate workspace from rest of basement, which they did not do. Ended up with dust all over my tools, laundry machines, etc. Overall would highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
repaired cracked basement wall.

04/03/2017

Carol B.

All-Dry recently handled several issues in my basement, including the repair of a broken footer and the installation of two sump pumps. Their work was excellent and executed in a professional and timely manner. I appreciated their genuine concern for my problems, and the fact that all job debris was promptly disposed of. No residue was left behind. Areas of the work that needed adjustment after job completion, were promptly and courteously dealt with. I highly recommend All-Dry for wet basement and sump pump issues. Thank you All-Dry for work well done.

Description of Work
1. Basement flooding 2. Sump installation 3. Repair of broken Footer

Category basement waterproofing, foundation repair

Thank you for your review!

02/14/2017

Brandon E.

Great! David was awesome, caring and professional. So helpful!

Description of Work
Foundation repair: Hydraulic Piers, shimming

Category structural engineer, foundation repair

01/22/2017

Carol N.

Professional work by a professional crew. All concerns and questions addressed. Good clean-up after a messy type job. I am happy.

Description of Work
Crawlspace extra support posts and beams for sagging floors causing interior damage, steel shims for existing supports, foundation pier, mold removal and preventer

Category structural engineer, mold removal, foundation repair

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! It was indeed a pleasure working with you.

01/05/2017

S G.

Nick, Dwain and their crew repaired our foundation. They arrived on time, kept to their schedule, and kept us informed. They did the work that they promised to do. They were neat and very professional. They found a permanent solution to our problem. We would hire them again and recommend them to our family and friends.

Description of Work
Foundation repair and waterproofing

Category basement waterproofing, foundation repair

Thank you for the feedback! We are happy to be of service!

12/17/2016

Rhonda G.

Extremely satisfied

Description of Work
Extensive foundation repair.

Category basement waterproofing, foundation repair

Thank you for the kind review. It was a pleasure working with you.

11/16/2016

Cecil P.

All Dry came in and figured out that the water was coming up from under the house. They installed their system, which included a pump, and I haven't had any issues since. They came at the appointed time, performed the work, and were very pleasant and professional during the process. Since they completed the work, we have not had one single issue. I whole heartedly recommend them if you are tired of dealing with water and need a solution that works!

Description of Work
I was having trouble with my basement leaking. Other companies had come out and some even performed work but the leaking continued. It ruined our carpet and caused other issues. I wasn't even sure where the water was coming from.

Category basement waterproofing

Mr. [Member Name Removed], Thank you for the kind words! We appreciate your feedback of our service.

11/15/2016

Ken C.

It went great...they came and did the whole basement in 3 days. I had them do it over 1 1/2 years ago and have had no problems with their work at all. I would recommend ALL-DRY to anyone who needs a dry basement. On a scale of 1-10 they are an 11.

Description of Work
ALL-DRY waterproofed the basement of my Mother's home in Paris,TN which had been leaking so badly over several years that there was actually standing water and mud in it. Nick Chandler came down from Nashville and did a full evaluation of the situation including laser measurements to find the lowest spot in the basement to place the sump pump. Nick and his crew came down a couple of weeks later and thoroughly waterproofed the basement, including a lifetime warranty that transfers to the new owner of the house if and when I sell it!

Category basement waterproofing

Thanks [Member Name Removed]!

11/12/2016

Alejandra D.

I am buying a house and called All Dry basement waterproof to do a foundation inspection. The inspector was very helpful, informative and professional. The report was very clear and easy to understand.

Description of Work
Foundation inspection

Category basement waterproofing

Thank You [Member Name Removed]!

04/09/2016

Rajnish S.

They were trying to sell me something which I didn't want and it more or less came out to be an inspection than a repair or anything. He said that he is going to send me a catalog but I never got anything back from him. I think that was money not really spent because if I called any company just for the inspection that could have been free for me.

Description of Work
I purchased a Big Deal for ALL-DRY Basement Waterproofing & Foundation Repair for $49 for a Foundation Inspection and Preventive Water Leakage Plan. It was just an inspection and the person came and inspected and there was nothing which was done.

Category basement waterproofing, foundation repair

This Deal offered by Angies List is good for a foundation repair inspection, and repair plan. We presented our findings, and offered the total solution repair. However if the work is not accepted, and the homeowner chooses not to move forward with our recommendations, that is all we can do. It is not ALL-DRY that offered this deal. ALL-DRY responded to the request for inspection. Please call me with any questions or concerns. I am happy to help in any way I can. Nick Chandler V.P. Of Operations 615-474-7835 ALL-DRY Basement Solutions Nick@alldrysolutions.com

01/06/2016

Raleigh B.

Category basement waterproofing

Thank you for the feedback!

12/18/2014

Cheryl D.

Category foundation repair

Thank you for your feedback!

02/05/2014

William M.

I had issues with the previous management. Under the new management I am so far pleased. He reached out to me, was timely in communications and properly tested my installation. He did see an issue with the sump pump well and fixed it. I understand his reasoning for what he did to the well and am waiting for a rain to see if it resolves the issue. He has been responsive and professional.

Description of Work
Warranty repair

03/08/2013

Cheryl D.

Very professional. Explained all aspects of installation and answered questions or concerns that we had. He just came back out today, 3 weeks later, and tested the system by running water though it. There were no leaks and the sump pump kicked on as it should. The real test will be the next big rain. At this time we could not be happier. We are relieved not to have to worry about the next rain storm and are totally confident the system will work as promised. On top of that, there is a lifetime warranty. UPDATE: 8/8/2013 With all the rain we have had during the Spring/Summer months, our basement has stayed bone dry. What a relief to no have to worry about it any longer! Wish we would have done this years ago. All-Dry - you rock!

Description of Work
We have fought water in our basement for 20+ years. We never had huge floods, other than the flood of May 2010, but if it rained hard for several days, we would get water coming in around the foundation. At times we could have up to an inch of water seeping in our basement and there would be no stopping it until the rain subsided. We decided it was the time to finally fix the problem. Nick came out and not only educated us on the issues of our water problem, but did a thorough examination of our basement foundation and came up with a solution. After a couple other estimates, we decided to go with All-Dry. Within 2 weeks he, personally, came with a helper to install the water proofing system. It was a one day project. He was very professional and installed the system as promised.

Category basement waterproofing, foundation repair

Glad to be of service to you and your family. Thanks!

B-Dry Waterproofing and Foundation Repair

We believe you will find our way of doing business to be a refreshing change from what you have come to expect. 1.The Initial Consultation and Free Analysis: Our trained Consultant starts by seeking your input of what is happening in your basement and then analyzing your problem. Next, you will learn what is causing your problem and how B-Dry® will permanently solve it. Finally, we will price your job "to the penny." No high pressure sales tactics. 2.Delivering Your Agreed-Upon Solution: We will discuss your job plan which ensures that you, your consultant and the B-Dry® installation crew are all on the same page— with no confusion. If you decide to do business with B-Dry®, you will be asked to reserve a date on our installation calendar. 3.Guaranteeing Your Satisfaction: Upon job completion, you will fill out an "After Job Completion Certificate" to provide us with your honest feedback on our service and product. You hold all the cards — we do not get paid until you are completely satisfied. 4.Ensuring Your Lasting Peace of Mind: You will receive B-Dry®'s Full Life-Of-The-Structure Warranty, which offers you the industry's strongest protection while increasing the value of your home. Your investment is protected.

STEAMATIC

Free Estimates and Inspections, 24/7/365 Emergency Response. A+ Accredited business with Better Business Bureau. IICRC Certified in Water, Fire, Smoke, Mold Remediation, and Carpet Cleaning. S520 Certified in Mold Remediation - NADCA Certified in Air Duct Cleaning.

Offers by STEAMATIC on Angi
    Frontier Foundation & Crawl Space Repair

All things Basementy! Basement Waterproofing, Basement Repair, Crawl Space Waterproofing, Crawl Space Repair, Foundation & Structural Repairs, Concrete Leveling, and Radon Mitigation. We can help improve your home and are committed to providing WOW customer service! We service Central Tennessee and Southwestern Kentucky.

State Of Tennessee
    Home Improvement
    05/31/2018
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

We do not offer finished carpentry, electrical services.

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about ALL-DRY Basement Waterproofing & Foundation Repair

How is ALL-DRY Basement Waterproofing & Foundation Repair overall rated?

ALL-DRY Basement Waterproofing & Foundation Repair is currently rated 4.9 overall out of 5.

What days are ALL-DRY Basement Waterproofing & Foundation Repair open?

ALL-DRY Basement Waterproofing & Foundation Repair is open:

What payment options does ALL-DRY Basement Waterproofing & Foundation Repair provide

ALL-DRY Basement Waterproofing & Foundation Repair accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Does ALL-DRY Basement Waterproofing & Foundation Repair offer free estimates?

Yes, ALL-DRY Basement Waterproofing & Foundation Repair offers free project estimates.

Does ALL-DRY Basement Waterproofing & Foundation Repair offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, ALL-DRY Basement Waterproofing & Foundation Repair offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Does ALL-DRY Basement Waterproofing & Foundation Repair offer a senior discount?

Yes, ALL-DRY Basement Waterproofing & Foundation Repair offers a 10% senior discount.

Are warranties offered by ALL-DRY Basement Waterproofing & Foundation Repair?

Yes, ALL-DRY Basement Waterproofing & Foundation Repair offers warranties.

What services does ALL-DRY Basement Waterproofing & Foundation Repair offer?

ALL-DRY Basement Waterproofing & Foundation Repair offers the following services: Basement Waterproofing & Foundation Repair. Crawlspace Encapsulation/Drainage. Dehumidification, and mold removal. Home Health, Indoor Air Quality Services

Are there any services ALL-DRY Basement Waterproofing & Foundation Repair does not offer?

We do not offer finished carpentry, electrical services.