CARPET CARE PLUS INC

Founded 1980 • With Angi since August 2010

Carpet Cleaning, Upholstery Cleaning, Tile & Grout Cleaning, Stripping, Waxing & Buffing. Carpet Repairs & Restretching. Rug Cleaning...

Mountain Breeze Cleaning

Mountain Breeze cleaning is a locally owned company. We offer affordable prices on all levels of cleaning and tailor to the customers needs. Satisfaction 100% guaranteed. We have some great cleaning products available some of which are eco friendly and work wonderful. If you're happy, we are happy. Honesty and integrity are values we live by. Licensed and insured. We proudly serve the greater Knoxville and surrounding areas.

M.D Environmental Services LLC

M.D Environmental Services LLC is committed to excellence in every aspect of our business. We uphold a standard of integrity bound by fairness, honesty, and personal responsibility. Our distinction is the quality of service we bring to our customers. Accurate knowledge of our trade combined with ability is what makes us true professionals. Above all, we are watchful of our customers' interests, and make their concerns the basis of our business.

02/06/2016

They did a great job getting stains up that had been there for years. The carpet looked brand new after they were done. Was very impressed by how fast they were and how great the carpet looked afterwards.

Description of Work
Steam cleaned carpets throughout the house.

12/29/2015

The carpet was really dirty and Shana came with her carpet cleaning equipment. I am very very satisfied with her work and how my carpet turned to be. It is clean and the carpet colors are shining bright. Everyone is taking off his or her shoes. The feeling is, we can't make it dirty again. Carpet Care people are every professional. They are prompt in their schedules. Communication with Shana was excellent. They are excellent people.

Description of Work
They cleaned carpet in my house.

09/05/2015

We have used them on two other occasions. Extremely professional, courteous, prompt, and did an awesome job! We would recommend them to anyone in the Morristown / Jefferson City area.

Description of Work
Cleaned 5 rooms, hallway, and stairwell, deodorized, steam-cleaned, and Scotchgard.

03/30/2015

After moving out and the furniture removed, it became obvious that 2 rooms in our house needed to be cleaned. We had a small time window since we were leaving 2 days later. I called Carpet Care Plus to explain the situation and Carpet Plus gave me an appointment for the next day. They came as promised, were slightly delayed but called to let me know.They did a very good job and were very pleasant and professional.

Description of Work
Cleaned carpet in 2 rooms

03/18/2015

We were just moving to the area. Service was prompt. Mother and father team were incredibly professional, courteous, and knowledgable. We will be using them for ANY carpet or furniture needs we have for our lifetime!

Description of Work
Provider cleaned our carpets in our kids rooms.

02/06/2015

It was a great experience. First time I've used Angies List and am very satisfied. Professional, prompt, great price, great service and great people. Have already recommended them to friends!

Description of Work
Carpet cleaned whole house: 3 bedrooms, hall and stairs

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you (Member name removed), we appreciate your business!

09/05/2014

Excellent. The carpet did not have to be replaced. The grout on tile and grime on tile cleaned up nicely,

Description of Work
Cleaned carpet and steam cleaned tile floors

Category carpet cleaners,floor cleaning

08/28/2014

I had a disappointing call with the carpet cleaning service I called before Carpet Care Plus Inc. You see, they had some issues with schedules, so I decided to look for someone else, which happens to be Carpet Care Plus Inc. Well, they didn?t disappoint me. I called them 7 in the evening and the guy who answered me said that they would be able to send in the cleaners early the next morning. That really impressed me because they were able to book me a schedule right then and there and most of all, it would be by tomorrow. When they came, they did what they had to do. Clean my carpet. Yes, and in just 30 minutes, they cleaned all the carpets in our home. The carpets really looked and smelled beautiful. Just impressive!

Description of Work
Cleaned the carpets at the house.

02/20/2014

Description of Work
We hired this company to come out and clean the carpet in a rental unit that we own. We are out of state and the unit needed to be cleaned before the new tenant moved in. The tenant reported that there was a great improvement in the carpet after it was cleaned.

09/20/2013

We are very happy with the services performed, there were a few items that were not moved during the cleaning that had been agreed upon but was not a big deal to me - had it been a big deal I would have called them back and I am sure they would have come back. They honored the discount from Angies list and for the amount of Carpet cleaned, we were very happy with the price. My carpets look great - I have already recommended them to friends and will use them again. A friendly hometown company. The owner of the company even provided information that will help me prolong the life of my carpets. Thank you Carpet Care Plus!!

Description of Work
Cleaned all carpets in the house.

Category carpet cleaners

Carpet Cleaning, Upholstery Cleaning, Tile & Grout Cleaning, Rug Cleaning, Stripping, Waxing, Buffing. Carpet Repairs & Restretching

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal