CARPET CARE PLUS INC

Founded 1980 • With Angi since August 2010

3557 FALCON RD

Morristown, TN 37814

Carpet Cleaning, Upholstery Cleaning, Tile & Grout Cleaning, Stripping, Waxing & Buffing. Carpet Repairs & Restretching. Rug Cleaning...

03/30/2016

Jane L.

Description of Work
Cleaned upholstered furniture

Category carpet cleaners, upholstery cleaning

02/06/2016

ashley B.

They did a great job getting stains up that had been there for years. The carpet looked brand new after they were done. Was very impressed by how fast they were and how great the carpet looked afterwards.

Description of Work
Steam cleaned carpets throughout the house.

12/29/2015

Sam D.

The carpet was really dirty and Shana came with her carpet cleaning equipment. I am very very satisfied with her work and how my carpet turned to be. It is clean and the carpet colors are shining bright. Everyone is taking off his or her shoes. The feeling is, we can't make it dirty again. Carpet Care people are every professional. They are prompt in their schedules. Communication with Shana was excellent. They are excellent people.

Description of Work
They cleaned carpet in my house.

09/05/2015

Brian H.

We have used them on two other occasions. Extremely professional, courteous, prompt, and did an awesome job! We would recommend them to anyone in the Morristown / Jefferson City area.

Description of Work
Cleaned 5 rooms, hallway, and stairwell, deodorized, steam-cleaned, and Scotchgard.

07/30/2015

Carolyn H.

Description of Work
They cleaned three rooms of carpet!!

07/07/2015

Mike N.

Description of Work
house carpet cleaning

07/02/2015

Teresa W.

Description of Work
They scheduled the apt to meet my needs. I had my carpets cleaned. They were very professional, did a great job, and did not waste any time. Very hard workers. I would recommend them to friends and family and I would use them again.

03/30/2015

Michelle B.

After moving out and the furniture removed, it became obvious that 2 rooms in our house needed to be cleaned. We had a small time window since we were leaving 2 days later. I called Carpet Care Plus to explain the situation and Carpet Plus gave me an appointment for the next day. They came as promised, were slightly delayed but called to let me know.They did a very good job and were very pleasant and professional.

Description of Work
Cleaned carpet in 2 rooms

03/18/2015

Wendi K.

We were just moving to the area. Service was prompt. Mother and father team were incredibly professional, courteous, and knowledgable. We will be using them for ANY carpet or furniture needs we have for our lifetime!

Description of Work
Provider cleaned our carpets in our kids rooms.

02/06/2015

Dianne M.

It was a great experience. First time I've used Angies List and am very satisfied. Professional, prompt, great price, great service and great people. Have already recommended them to friends!

Description of Work
Carpet cleaned whole house: 3 bedrooms, hall and stairs

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you (Member name removed), we appreciate your business!

10/15/2014

Debbie S.

09/05/2014

Carla G.

Excellent. The carpet did not have to be replaced. The grout on tile and grime on tile cleaned up nicely,

Description of Work
Cleaned carpet and steam cleaned tile floors

Category carpet cleaners, floor cleaning

08/28/2014

Nida S.

I had a disappointing call with the carpet cleaning service I called before Carpet Care Plus Inc. You see, they had some issues with schedules, so I decided to look for someone else, which happens to be Carpet Care Plus Inc. Well, they didn?t disappoint me. I called them 7 in the evening and the guy who answered me said that they would be able to send in the cleaners early the next morning. That really impressed me because they were able to book me a schedule right then and there and most of all, it would be by tomorrow. When they came, they did what they had to do. Clean my carpet. Yes, and in just 30 minutes, they cleaned all the carpets in our home. The carpets really looked and smelled beautiful. Just impressive!

Description of Work
Cleaned the carpets at the house.

08/28/2014

Mike N.

Description of Work
They performed a small repair. Cleaned 2 very bad rooms(dogs/cats). great people to have in your home. Very pleased with results. THANK YOU CARPET CARE!

08/12/2014

Annette P.

05/31/2014

Patricia B.

Description of Work
They did a great job! Very thorough in both jobs performed for me: stretching carpet and cleaning.

Category carpet cleaners, floor cleaning

02/20/2014

Sherry C.

Description of Work
We hired this company to come out and clean the carpet in a rental unit that we own. We are out of state and the unit needed to be cleaned before the new tenant moved in. The tenant reported that there was a great improvement in the carpet after it was cleaned.

09/20/2013

Barbara B.

We are very happy with the services performed, there were a few items that were not moved during the cleaning that had been agreed upon but was not a big deal to me - had it been a big deal I would have called them back and I am sure they would have come back. They honored the discount from Angies list and for the amount of Carpet cleaned, we were very happy with the price. My carpets look great - I have already recommended them to friends and will use them again. A friendly hometown company. The owner of the company even provided information that will help me prolong the life of my carpets. Thank you Carpet Care Plus!!

Description of Work
Cleaned all carpets in the house.

08/24/2013

Don W.

It had a few spots still. he came back and cleaned again. Most spots were gone. Very professional. Offered that I could delay paying a few weeks until I rented the unit. Pleasant to do business with.

Description of Work
Cleaned Carpet.

02/26/2013

Robert N.

They did a very careful job. They used very up to date equipment, steamer and extractor. They did stain removal and did special preparation because I have a cat. They used sliders to move all of my furniture very carefully. Craig Mosley is the owner and he brings his two nephews to do the work with him. They are local and have been here for over 20 years. They did a fantastic job.

Description of Work
They cleaned my carpets.

11/20/2012

Nancy S.

Checked with Angie's list for a carpet cleaner and several were listed but we chose to have Carpet Care. They were here within a short time and did the work with care and thoroughness.

Description of Work
Shampooed the carpet throughout the house. Did everything we asked them to do and were polite and thorough. They were mannerly at all times.

10/08/2012

Jeneen W.

Description of Work
I contacted the company and got a call back to set up an appointment for an estimate several hours later. The date and time that was established was not accomplished because of the company running late at a previous job. He contacted me 1 hr and 45 min after the time he was supposed to come to my house and we set up another time. He did not come the second time but instead called me 3 hours later and left a message stating he ran late on a job again. I will not be contacting this company rto schedule any more appointments for an e3stimate.

10/17/2011

Greg O.

My experience with Carpet Care Plus (CC+) was quite positive. I found them via a search for carpet cleaning services in Morristown on Google. I contacted three services for quotes. CC+ was more reasonable by a significant factor than any of the others. Mr. Craig Mosley (owner) personally responded to all of my calls and was present when the work was performed. They arrived at the time they said they would and were done within the time frame that had been mentioned. The fee was exactly as was quoted with no unexpected "surprises." How nice! The only issue were some "freckle" type spots that appeared in a small streak on the carpet a couple days after the cleaning. I called Mr. Mosley to discuss. He thought it was something called "wicking." He worked out a schedule with me to come out the next day and correct the issue. There would be no charge. Again, he did what he said he would, when he said would do it, and for what he said he would do it. If only everyone were this way. The reason for the "B" mark on "professionalism" is not a mark against CC+. Though, not as crisp and clean as what some other companies might be (ie complete uniforms, white gloves, etc) they do meet the expected standards of being able to readily recognize who they are, and look and act respectable. I was very comfortable around them and having them in my home. Also, they do not have a business website that I could find. This would have been helpful in my search but that's a very small issue.

Description of Work
Very simply, they cleaned the carpet in four rooms which had no furniture.

We Can Do It Internal Property Preservation

Clean, Professional, with an understanding of the struggle we have in our changing way of life. We work so hard to persevere, that the one thing we want is to come home to, is our castle, without the worry of having to juggle cleaning it too! Let me preserve your peace of mind! *I offer one time, weekly, or monthly options. *Dishes and Laundry are included (Please provide cleaning materials for these services) Serving Knoxville and surrounding cities. Call, text or email for prices. (Please take in mind that these are estimates for first visits. Due to the nature of the business, some property will require a deeper cleaning than first projected unless informed not to.) *Until or gas prices calm down, single room options are not available* Accepting Apple Pay, Venmo, Zelle, and All Major Credit Cards and Cash Thank you!

Nataro Cleaning Services

Small business. Husband and Wife owned and operated Its our job to make life simpler easier and a healthier environment for our clients. House cleaning Car cleaning. Business cleaning services happy

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal
    Satisfaction

Carpet Cleaning, Upholstery Cleaning, Tile & Grout Cleaning, Rug Cleaning, Stripping, Waxing, Buffing. Carpet Repairs & Restretching