Infinity heating and air conditioning

Founded 2014 • With Angi since October 2014

Tennessee
board for licencing contractors
07/31/2018

16228 HWY. 51 S.

Millington, TN 38053

A quality service is offered by quality individuals skilled in the trade, All employees are screened and trained to maintain the highest customer satisfaction. Old fashion customer service along with up to date equipment and diagnostic procedures ensures a lasting customer relationship. Infinity Heating and Air Conditioning will provide you with the Quality Service & Honesty YOU Deserve....

HVAC Companies (25)plumbers (2)

06/23/2020

Despite my unit running great when they came out, I was hit with the "bad capacitor" scam. They find this during a routine maintenance (while ac cover is off); then charged me $150 to replace the capacitor. It's a $20 part that takes 5 mins to replace.Also charged the $69 check up fee, despite it being advertised on their site for $54. Truly disappointed in such deceptive service. My quest for an ...

Description of Work
Annual AC checkup

Work Completed On 06/23/2020

Mr [Member Name Removed], our records reflect a pre-quoted price authorization was given to proceed was granted for the repair of a dual start capacitor on your Air Conditioning unit. Capacitors generally fail and is the main purpose for them to be part of our tune-up checklist. Anytime they test below manufacturers specifications a replacement is recommended and documented. I assure you there is ...

06/14/2019

Called and got an appointment on the same day. Showed up exactly when they said for appointment. Quick and efficient and added a little freon without trying to sell us anything additional. Great job and would certainly use again. $54 tune up and a pound of freon

Description of Work
Summer AC tune up

Work Completed On 06/12/2019

04/26/2019

We started using Infinity three years ago. Using Infinity was by far the best choice we made! They are fast, friendly and professional. They cleaned up work other companies did. They stand by their work! Infinity is THE BEST, they’re the only company I would recommend no matter how big or small the job is!

Description of Work
Had units replaced

Work Completed On 04/15/2016

Review for Infinity heating and air conditioning - 16228 HWY. 51 S., Millington, TN - 37851560

04/25/2019

We contacted infinity late Sunday evening and asked if they could come take a look at our air conditioner first thing Monday morning. He told me he’d be there at 7:00. I pretty much knew I needed a whole new unit because mine was 29 years old and outdated. They provided me with a new energy efficient unit by 4pm that same day. They showed up when they said they would, gave me different options, an...

Description of Work
New unit installed in place of a 30 year old unit.

Work Completed On 04/22/2019

04/25/2019

It was finished in one day.. they got there early that morning and were finished by that evening! They were so nice and knowledgeable.

Description of Work
Replaced my entire AC system .. including duct work and heater coil

Work Completed On 04/25/2019

04/24/2019

Very straight forward best pricing also didn't try to upsell me with stuff that wasn't needed

Description of Work
Ac went out

Work Completed On 04/23/2019

The only thing we upsell is quality service and the honesty every homeowner deserves! Also, Thank YOU for your community involvement with our youth!

04/23/2019

These guys did a awesome job and the level of communication was superb! I highly recommend Allen and Shay for all your HVAC needs!

Description of Work
Infinity provided and installed 3 units for. 5080 sqft home that I finished out.

Work Completed On 08/09/2018

You, sir, had a DOOZY. It turned out great though! thanks for your business.

04/23/2019

I have used this company for years for commercial and residential. They are always on time or early. Very professional and completed work in timely manner. Would highly suggest to anyone that’s looking for professionalism and fair market prices. A+!

Description of Work
AC not cooling

Work Completed On 04/02/2019

Thank you for the opportunity to serve you!

04/23/2019

Top notch! One call and your worries are solved. A big thank you to the team at Infinity!

Description of Work
Infinity has replaced 2 a/c heat units for us for rentals one on Christmas day and the other they were called out late and was very prompt on the response. Both units were completed to perfection! They also came out for a maintenance call at our personal home and again was repaired with new parts the next day. I highly recommend this company for all of your a/c and heating needs. Professional, veterans, friendly and trustworthy Infinity will always be the first to call! You will be completely satisfied everytime.

Work Completed On 11/23/2018

Thank you so much for your business!

04/23/2019

On time and quick response to urgent call.

Description of Work
A/C, ventilation

Work Completed On 04/18/2019

Thank you for your kind remarks, and the opportunity to change 4 of your HVAC systems over the years.

We specialize in the Maintenance, Repair, & Installation of all makes and models of HVAC equipment in operation today. We are are also a proud TRANE authorized dealer.

Duct Cleaning