Infinity Heating and Air Conditioning

Founded 2014 • With Angi since October 2014

16228 HWY. 51 S.

Millington, TN 38053

A quality service is offered by quality individuals skilled in the trade, All employees are screened and trained to maintain the highest customer satisfaction. Old fashion customer service along with up to date equipment and diagnostic procedures ensures a lasting customer relationship. Infinity

09/28/2022

Rick S.

They were superb. They were superior. They were very good.

Description of Work
They put in central heating and air into the house.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thanks Mr [Member Name Removed]! It was a pleasure working with you on your remodel project!

06/23/2020

B B.

Despite my unit running great when they came out, I was hit with the "bad capacitor" scam. They find this during a routine maintenance (while ac cover is off); then charged me $150 to replace the capacitor. It's a $20 part that takes 5 mins to replace.Also charged the $69 check up fee, despite it being advertised on their site for $54. Truly disappointed in such deceptive service. My quest for an honest HVAC contractor resumes

Description of Work
Annual AC checkup

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Mr [Member Name Removed], our records reflect a pre-quoted price authorization was given to proceed was granted for the repair of a dual start capacitor on your Air Conditioning unit. Capacitors generally fail and is the main purpose for them to be part of our tune-up checklist. Anytime they test below manufacturers specifications a replacement is recommended and documented. I assure you there is no scam and all prices are always quoted and approved before any work is started. If I can ever do anything for you or if you would like to reach out to me personally you may call in at (901)837-7960 Thanks Infinity Heating and Air Conditioning

06/14/2019

B B.

Called and got an appointment on the same day. Showed up exactly when they said for appointment. Quick and efficient and added a little freon without trying to sell us anything additional. Great job and would certainly use again. $54 tune up and a pound of freon

Description of Work
Summer AC tune up

04/26/2019

Kay S.

We started using Infinity three years ago. Using Infinity was by far the best choice we made! They are fast, friendly and professional. They cleaned up work other companies did. They stand by their work! Infinity is THE BEST, they’re the only company I would recommend no matter how big or small the job is!

Description of Work
Had units replaced

04/25/2019

stephen G.

We contacted infinity late Sunday evening and asked if they could come take a look at our air conditioner first thing Monday morning. He told me he’d be there at 7:00. I pretty much knew I needed a whole new unit because mine was 29 years old and outdated. They provided me with a new energy efficient unit by 4pm that same day. They showed up when they said they would, gave me different options, and made it very affordable. These guys worked hard for 9 hours and I could not have had a better experience! Infinity will have my business and I’ll continue to recommend them!

Description of Work
New unit installed in place of a 30 year old unit.

04/25/2019

Marie B.

It was finished in one day.. they got there early that morning and were finished by that evening! They were so nice and knowledgeable.

Description of Work
Replaced my entire AC system .. including duct work and heater coil

04/24/2019

Mark F.

Very straight forward best pricing also didn't try to upsell me with stuff that wasn't needed

Description of Work
Ac went out

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

The only thing we upsell is quality service and the honesty every homeowner deserves! Also, Thank YOU for your community involvement with our youth!

Hunter B.

These guys did a awesome job and the level of communication was superb! I highly recommend Allen and Shay for all your HVAC needs!

Description of Work
Infinity provided and installed 3 units for. 5080 sqft home that I finished out.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

You, sir, had a DOOZY. It turned out great though! thanks for your business.

Kevin M.

I have used this company for years for commercial and residential. They are always on time or early. Very professional and completed work in timely manner. Would highly suggest to anyone that’s looking for professionalism and fair market prices. A+!

Description of Work
AC not cooling

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for the opportunity to serve you!

Ranette C.

Top notch! One call and your worries are solved. A big thank you to the team at Infinity!

Description of Work
Infinity has replaced 2 a/c heat units for us for rentals one on Christmas day and the other they were called out late and was very prompt on the response. Both units were completed to perfection! They also came out for a maintenance call at our personal home and again was repaired with new parts the next day. I highly recommend this company for all of your a/c and heating needs. Professional, veterans, friendly and trustworthy Infinity will always be the first to call! You will be completely satisfied everytime.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you so much for your business!

Cathy C.

I️t was great! They were on time,did the work and cleaned up!!

Description of Work
Complete air conditioner and heat unit

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you ma'am for your kind remarks. :)

Jon F.

On time and quick response to urgent call.

Description of Work
A/C, ventilation

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for your kind remarks, and the opportunity to change 4 of your HVAC systems over the years.

06/29/2018

Rodney R.

Here I was, thinking I needed a new central air unit, based upon another company's assessment. I called Infinity for anther opinion. Brent, my service tech and all around good guy did some checking and diagnostics and found all I needed was a new capacitor. He had me up and running wonderful cool air again in no time. I am so very glad I got another opinion. Do not hesitate to give Infinity a call. They'll do right by ya.

Description of Work
Central AC Repair

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

You, sir, are correct! We provide quality service and honesty EVERY homeowner deserves.

09/16/2017

Eugene P.

It was a free estimate. They did the estimate on the spot. They wrote up the estimate and then reviewed it with me.

Description of Work
They gave me an estimate for heating and A/C services.

08/23/2017

Mark L.

The inspection process was thorough and professional. Practical solutions were offered to repair problem areas. The installation team was top notch.

Description of Work
HVAC unit needed to be replaced

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you buddy! It was a pleasure serving your family.

07/18/2017

Kelly W.

Needed to replace 18 year old 5 ton unit that was leaking Freon and in general disrepair. Called Infinity on a Sunday as I had used them last summer to tune it up to get me through the summer. Received a call back within a few hours and setup an appointment for the next day (Monday) to get a quote on a new system. Sales guy was on time and professional. Presented me with three options and after brief discussion with my spouse we decided to replace both furnace and A/C unit. Setup installation for Friday of the same week. Installation team arrived at 7:30 am as promised and described work to be done and how long it would take (about 12 hours). This included disassembling our current unit and removal along with a great deal of duct work as well as the outside unit. They completed the work early, about 6:30 pm then setup and explained in detail the operation of the new thermostat. **I want to stress the professionalism of Infinity, especially the installation team. They covered my carpets wherever they walked, worked without taking lunch to ensure the work was completed on time, and left no trash or remnants of my old unit.

Description of Work
Replaced Furnace and A/C Unit (5 ton)

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you ma'am, This comment is a testimate to our business goals, Fair, Honest,&Dependable. Again thank you for letting us earn your business.

06/09/2017

David S.

They gave me a couple options on what system to get. The instillation and set for 2 days later and it went smoothly. The new system works great and they showed me all the work the did. They were polite and very professional.

Description of Work
I had to get a new A/C and furnace.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you sir! We are happy your enjoying your New Comfort System!

03/18/2017

william G.

Very informative & professional.

Description of Work
Heating & Air Conditioning....analysis - diagnosis - recommendations.

11/08/2016

Stephanie G.

Our experience with Allen, the owner, and his team at Infinity was an excellent one! They took care to make sure everything was installed correctly and done to a high standard. The communicate between us was excellent. Allen made sure that we felt good about the work he was doing knowing our bad experience with the previous company and he did an excellent job of taking care of our needs. We also felt that he was honest and cared about the quality of his work. I had 3 other contractors (plumber, carpenter, and mold abatement specialist) working on repairing the damage done by the previous ac/heating unit. Allen and his team were understanding, flexible, and professional while working with these other contractors. I would highly recommend Infinity Heating & Air to anyone. We are pleased with their work and how they treated us.

Description of Work
We had to replace our heating and ac unit (air handler) and all the return and supply ductwork in our home. Another company had done and improper install on our existing one and in turn caused damage to our home and the existing unit. We were very particular about who we decided to hire for this job since we had gotten burned with the last company. I interviewed and got estimates 4 other companies before coming across Infinity Heating & Air.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

It was a pleasure doing business with you and your family. We are equally as thankful that you allowed us the opportunity to work in your home.

08/18/2016

renee H.

It was the best experience. They were efficient, quick and very professional.

Description of Work
replaced downstairs 5 ton unit

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for the kind words! And thank you for the continuing referrals you provide!

08/10/2016

Larry H.

The staff is excellent. I have used bigger named companies in Memphis and have caught them taking advantage of me. I trust these guys completely. Alan is an honest and very hard working owner. They actually show up early to the appointments. I will never use another company.

Description of Work
They repaired a problem at my office that 2 other companies tried unsuccessfully to fix. I have also used them at my home several times.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

thank you sir, you know how much we appreciate your business!

08/08/2016

Kevin C.

Let me start by how great the owner of this company (Allen) has been to me and my family. I bought an older house in Germantown 8 months ago and we included a home warranty. The air conditioner started making terrible noises so I was given Allens name from a couple friends of mine. I ended up calling him because I was told by the home warranty that they would be able to get Infinity approved to do the work,which ended up being incorrect. Allen sent one of his employees out to my house diagnosed the problem and we ended up not being able to get them on this home warranties work list. Instead of charging me a service fee, infinity air just said they understood the situation and they hoped in the future if I have any needs that I would call them. Fast forward a week and the compmay that my home warranty sent out caused more damage then what was originally wrong. It was a HORRIBLE experience. I ended up so frustrated that I sent Allen of Infinity air a text at 6:15am on Sunday and he responded in 20min and drove an hour to my house to resolve the problem. The service and honesty was off the charts. I was shown exactly what happened to my unit and the damaged that had been recently caused by the other company. Infinity Air included some things in there service that brought everything up to code and safe. I can't even begin to express my gratitude. This is by far in my opinion the most knowledgable and respectful company to do business with!

Description of Work
Went above and beyond the call to fix my air and bring it up to code and working beautifully.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Reading this review was like a flashback! I had no choice but to personally see to it that you were taken care of, I am just glad your family can settle into their new home in COMFORT. We are always one call away!

08/07/2016

Ashley P.

As above... Great. Will use again

Description of Work
Replaced 2 entire hvac units (both ac and heater) as well as replaced hot water tank. Allen and his guys are great! Work long hours and weekends to get the job done. Have also used for other small jobs (hvac repair) as well as a complete reducting on a property.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing

Thank you ma'am, it's always a pleasure working with you.

08/05/2016

Spencer H.

perfect-done in 30 minutes.

Description of Work
Replace capacitor in compressor and fixed burnt wires.

07/12/2016

mitchell B.

Returned from a trip to Florida to a house in much hotter Tennessee that would no longer cool. I went out and looked at the unit and saw that the cooling pipe had completely froze up. Called Infinity because they had just moved their offices nearby and I had noticed their sign. That afternoon after everything had thawed 2 technicians and the owner showed up. The owner let me know that freon was low was most likely the issue and that freon had recently risen in price but since they were new to the neighborhood they were offering discounts to new customers. I had them charge both of my outside units and shortly after the house was cool once again. All in all great same day service and fair pricing even though it was about 100 degrees outside and you know they had more calls.

Description of Work
Freon recharge of both AC units.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing

Thank you sir, We provide quality service and honesty you deserve