Contract Services

Founded 1982 • With Angi since February 2011

3.3

Over 30 years serving the south, drug,alcohol free. Award winning design and build restoration and addition contractor. Licensed and insured...

Your Signature Resume

15 year - Resume Writers (Executive, Professional, Entry Level) 5-Time Super Service Award Winner. Leverage your job search by choosing one of the best resume writing companies in the nation. We offer personalized one-on-one consultation, expert-level writing, recruiter experience and multi-award-winning service that will GET YOU INTERVIEWS!

Handy House Cleaning

JNJ Homes LLC

We are your one stop shop for all your Remodeling,Handyman and Electrical Needs. Give us a call or text today for your free estimate! We look forward to serving you.

06/16/2013

My mom who is 73 years of age , and has physical limitations , verbally hired Steve Hallmark of 4041 Wahl Street Milan Tennessee which is right across street , has not completed any of the jobs, that my mom has verbally contracted MR. Steve Hallmark , who also comes over early in morning helping his self to tools and gas which I had just purchased the day before to mow yard was empty can next morn...

Description of Work
Mr. Steve Hallmark was hired by my mom on 10-10-12 to hang a lattice privacy fence and payed $200 for pick up and installation, and on 2-21-13 was asked to top and cut several trees in my moms yard , and also was payed $100 , also was given $100 to patch up storage shed

Category contractors

01/07/2013

slow to get started on job, but great whenever done

Description of Work
patched hole in along edge of roof

07/24/2011

Slow on service, but whenever they did get to me it was a very good job. I hope that service will be faster in the future.

Description of Work
My first report it seemed like that I was just getting the run around. I had to contact him several different times. I was however glad to finally get the work done. I has been hot,and people have been busy, but I thought that the work was going to be done sooner and I hope that I have a better experience in the future. It really wasn't roofing, but I listed it under roofing, because it was the closest to the category. I am updating my report, however.

Category roofing,resume services

we were awaiting the 105 temp days to subside some. It is not roofing. It is sofit work where squirrel's had eaten through the wood. This damage is old and we are attempting to rectify the situation. The situation IS NOT adding damage to the home. The owner is impatient and has called me non-stop. I am charging her so little, it' really not worth doing. Just trying to help her out. I typically won...

All remodeling, design, consulting, decorating, painting, structural, additions, floor repair, structural repair, house leveling, bath and kitchen remodels add-ons. Anything in the remodel, paint design add-on field, we are professionals at it

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa