Doug Butler

With Angi since October 2012

4.3

Tri-State Crawlspace and Basement Solutions

Services include, but are not limited to, moisture mitigation, foundation support, floor leveling and stabilization, drainage solutions, basement waterproofing, and complete, comfortable finished basement. We are locally owned and operated, licensed and insured. We warranty our work. Our motto is "Permanent solutions at a fair price". Our goal is to help our clients improve and care for one of their biggest investments.

08/03/2013

We called him three different times for an estimate. He agreed to come and give us one. He never showed up. The last time my husband spoke to him he asked if he could come by the next day to give us a quote. My husband told him he was not a professional and full of empty promises to just give a quote. He will not be contacted by us again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Nothing.

CATEGORY handyman service,foundation repair

10/29/2012

I cannot recommend him enough. Honest, trustworthy, and does a great job. He took several pictures for the estimate and took picture of the after job. His estimate was for 2500.00 and ended up 1000.00 under budget. Highly Highly recommend him. He went above and beyond the call of duty. If I could give him an A+ I would.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Did foundation repair due to termite damage.

CATEGORY handyman service,foundation repair