Xtreme Clean Inc

Founded 2006 • With Angi since July 2010

Minority Owned & OperatedMinority Owned & Operated

3750 Hacks Cross Rd #102-335

Memphis, TN 38125

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We accept remote payment

Xtreme Clean Inc. has been cleaning homes & businesses with over 10 years experience. Our uniformed professionals arrive at your home ready to take care of your cleaning needs, bringing with them all the supplies and equipment needed to make your whole home "Xtreme Clean". Over the years we have built great relationships with our clients and hope to build that same bond with you. Your services include a free in-home estimate, so let us know everything on your list, and more. From thorough kitchen and bath cleaning, to dusting base boards and emptying waste baskets, Xtreme Clean can cover it all. "Our company is built on quality, integrity, and excellence". Additional contact name - Melody. Additional email - jobs@xtremecleaninc.com ....

carpet cleaning (170)house cleaning (59)floor cleaning (39)tile installation (33)window cleaning (10)upholstery cleaning (5)floor buffing (4)hardwood floors (1)flooring (1)

11/24/2020

Edith H.

Excellent workers, even cleaned the microwave and stove.

Description of Work
Deep cleaning

Category ceramic tile,house cleaning,buffing & polishing,floor cleaning

Work Completed On 11/24/2020

08/03/2020

glenda T.

Prompt service. Friendly efficient workers. Will definitely call again

Description of Work
Floor Cleaning and Waxing

Category floor cleaning

Work Completed On 08/03/2020

Sie

07/10/2020

Martine D.

Wonderful/ very responsive and professional

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

Work Completed On 06/28/2020

06/25/2020

beverly K.

I called a few carpet cleaners in the area. I explained to them that problem. That our dog Hatchi had a few urine accidents over the last 2 months, I needed the carpet cleaned and the odor neutralized. I also explained to each one of the other companies that it was a very small area that needs to be taken care of. the area is 3.5 by 3.5 feet. one company quoted me $109 and another $88. I thought to myself the is crazy. I logged on to Angie's list. it showed me a few cleaning companies. however when I read the reviews Xtreme clean inc. owned and operated Mr. Ronnie Johnson I dialed the number listed, Mr. Ronnie answered on the 2nd ring. I explained to him what I was in need of. He said that he could and would help me. The time was around 10:30 a.m. I told him that we had a few errands to run around the Bartlett area and to please call me when he is about 30 minutes from our home. at around 2 p.m. I got the call letting me know he was on his way. When Mr. Ronnie arrived he had his brother Kevin with him. they both came in accessed the situation and went right to work It literally took them 15 minutes to take care of everything they needed to do. my carpet that was once stained and had an extreme odor to. was now spotless and the smell was GONE!!! When I got my card out to take care of the payment, I mentioned that money was at the moment extremely tight. but that we knew we had to take care of the stain but most of all the odor. Mr. Ronnie worked out a special deal for our family. we are very grateful for Xtreme Clean Inc. I recommend Xtreme Clean Inc. to anyone needing a Christian, local, hard-working company. We will certainly use them again when the need arises. Thank You, Beverly

Description of Work
Our rescue dog Hatichi, had a couple of urine acciden ts in the spare bedroom/ (my office) the odor was extremly strong. we needed to have the carpet cleaned, and the odor neutrailzed.

Category carpet cleaners,buffing & polishing

Work Completed On 06/25/2020

04/27/2020

Janet F.

Ronnie was great. Showed up exactly when he said he would, did a very professional job in the time he said it would take. Seemed very trustworthy and honest. Will definitely call on him again!

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning

Work Completed On 04/27/2020

04/25/2020

Ken T.

Ronnie did an excellent job on our carpets!

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning

Work Completed On 04/25/2020

04/03/2020

Keith B.

What an outstanding job perform on our 20 year old floors and carpet upstairs. Safety, professionals, friendly service RON, Lee treated our house like it was theirs, gave us excellent cleaning advice which was Free! My wife will and is Extremely happy so therefore I am happy!

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning and title grout

Category carpet cleaners,ceramic tile

Work Completed On 04/03/2020

Review for Xtreme Clean Inc - 3750 Hacks Cross Rd, Memphis, TN - 38478172

03/16/2020

Takeyshia J.

I requested for my home two bedroom one bathroom home to be cleaned and sanitized. It didn't smell like cleaning products were used, the dishes in my dishwasher were left unclean and still in the dishwasher, and everything seemed to just have been stacked into closets instead of organized. I also requested that my mirrors be windexed and they were left untouched. The service while nice was not up to my expectations. It didn't feel really clean and didn't smell like it had been cleaned. After working for a total of 5 hours, I was expecting a much tidier and more professional result.

Description of Work
Deep Cleaning

Category house cleaning,window cleaning

Work Completed On 02/29/2020

Mrs. [Member Name Removed] we apologize for the experience you had with the other cleaning service. However, we have no record of servicing Mrs. [Member Name Removed] home, it is possible that the consumer left the review on the wrong company.

02/28/2020

Teshaundra P.

Awesome service!! Workers were spectacular. They worked fast!! They deep cleaned our master shower and tub and it looks like new!! Husband and I both are very pleased. Will most definitely call again!!

Description of Work
Deep Clean Bathrooms

Category house cleaning

Work Completed On 02/28/2020

02/19/2020

Mark R.

Mr. Ronnie performed his services in a timely and professional manner, And he was very proficient. At a more than reasonable price.

Description of Work
N/A

Work Completed On 02/18/2020

Commercial, residential carpet & window cleaning, maid, vacuum carpeting, TV screens, remove cobwebs, dust, furniture, sweep, mop floors, maintenance & restoration.

10.00