TRI STATE EXTERMINATING GREENLAWN INC

Founded 1981 • With Angi since August 2006

32 Employees. uses subs. cost is determined by the job. no traveling charges. additional phone number: (901) 377-2546....

Blessed Blades Lawncare

We are an owner operated company, specializing in routine lawn maintenance including: mowing, trimming, weed-eating, blowing off debris from property, and edging (upon request)! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Safari Lawn Care

Safari Lawn Care was started in Memphis, Tennessee as a family business. We take pride in the service we provide to our customers. By using the best materials, employing knowledgeable service technicians, and communicating with our customers, we have created the premier lawn and garden service in the city. Your satisfaction is ensured by free services in between scheduled applications as necessary. Lawn Fertilization & Weed Control, Tree & Shrub Fertilization Please mention Angie's List and call our office to schedule: (901) 387-0990

Dart Pest Control LLC

Dart Pest Control was established in 1971. It is family owned and operated. We are licensed in Tennessee for termite nad pest control and licensed in Mississippi for Termite control. We offer monthly, quarterly, and one time treatments for pest control services including roaches, ants, crickets, house spiders, mice, silverfish, earwigs, spring tails, wasps, bees and more. We offer liquid termite agreements as well as Termite baiting system. We offer soil treatments on new construction.

10/19/2015

Bob J.

During the bathroom remodel the contractor ran across some termite damage around the shower and shower pan. I called Tristate which immediately sent a tech to treat the area. After the treatment the contractor continued work. Several days later Tristate called following up regarding my satisfaction towards the specific application and to schedule a complete termite reapplication around the house. They said my original contract signed 25+years ago covered this issue since I faithfully kept the annual termite maintenance enforced. I can not say enough good things about the Memphis, TN Tristate Extermination and Greenlawn Inc. They have performed well and proven their integrity towards customer service and contractual obligation. Besides the termite protection I have a pest control plan that provides superior protection against spiders, ants, roaches and the like. Both services obviously have a cost associated depending upon the plan you select. Their cost for either is very reasonable. I truly recommend this company for both your termite and pest control needs.

Description of Work
Termite application to affected area and complete reapplication around house.

04/04/2014

Joseph T.

Call them to set up an inspection for a termite pest control program , The date was for Saturday at 12 noon . waited until 1:00pm, they didn't show up at all.called the office,but was closed on saturday,I did leave a voice message letting them know if the person doing the inspection,didnt show up by 1:30pm,I will not be using there service.I did get a call on Monday from the inspector , saying the there was an scheduling problem and he didn't know about mine,he then asked if another appoint could be setup. I just told him I will not be using there services

Description of Work
Termite pest control Inspection and home protection program ;

04/29/2013

Brian S.

When I had my roof replaced, my roofer believed he had discovered termites while replacing rotten wood. Tristate inspected the affected areas and informed me they were not termites, but ants. I was impressed by their honesty & professionalism and went ahead and purchased a termite contract for piece of mind after they gave me a quote and made follow up phone calls to me while I shopped around. They also came highly recommended by former neighbors of mine, My former neighbors got a referral discount off their bill and I got a price I could not pass up. I used to see a couple of ants every few days on one of my bathrooms. It turns out, termidor works great on ants, Its gross, but I found hundreds of dead ants appearing in my tub for several days following the termite treatment. I've never been happier to see dead bugs.

Description of Work
Full termite service w/ termidor (perimeter trenching, drilling into foundation, outer walls & spraying around interior pipes) & renewable contract.

08/06/2012

Janet T.

Tri-State Exterminating calls every three months to set up a time to do inside pest control spraying. They arrive on time or call if they are arriving early or late. Take their shoes off to spray inside the house. Spray outside when scheduled. Friendly service. Best pest control service I have had.

Description of Work
We have had Tri-State Exterminating do our indoor pest control for 3 years. Excellent service. Would recommend them to anyone!

04/09/2012

Sharon M.

As I said, I probably should rate them as excellent. We continually battle weeds, but that is more due to the fact that my neighbors don't treat their lawns and they have plenty of weeds. They do come out in a timely manner when I call to spot spray.

Description of Work
I have this company for termite, pest control and lawn treatment. Overall I probably should rate them as excellent. I pay $112 a month for all three services.

Category pest control,lawn treatment

04/04/2012

Curtis H.

I am pleased with their services. They went up on price just like everyone else, which I was not happy with. They just show up and spray for us, which is nice because they leave a note.

Description of Work
I use them annually for their pest control services.

04/03/2012

Dana B.

They guarantee is what I appreciate about the company.

Description of Work
They do an annual termite extermination.

06/20/2008

DENISE D.

They are professional and reliable. They come regularly for pest control and annually for fertilizer like they are supposed to. They have to call before they come and they always do.

Description of Work
They spray for pests inside and outside. They also spray the lawn for weeds and fertilize it.

08/29/2006

We do pest control every month in the house and that is done by them. They are very clean and perfect in their work. There is nothing to speak about them. But one thing for sure they are the best.

Description of Work
They did pest control all over my house, in the kitchen, bedroom, my children's room, and the exterior of my house .

08/08/2006

Tri State Greenlawn, though very courteous and prompt to return calls, did very little to help my lawn. They came to my home four times per year to do treatments. The Greenlawn employees stated because I had two or three different types of grass on my lawn it made their job very difficult. Their work was very helter skelter. They did treatments in only certain places on my lawn and did not do treatments in others. Some of the treatments that they did killed off some of my grass, without killing the weeds. I did call them on several occasions and they did send someone back out to retreat the areas.

Description of Work
Tri State Greenlawn did treatments on my lawn for two years. The treatments were to kill off weeds and fertilize the grass to make it grow better. Also, they did treatments for lawn bug, pest, and worms.

Category lawn treatment

Lawn fertilization/treatment, pest control/extermination,weed control, and aerations. TERMITES!

Check, Visa, MasterCard