Terminix - Memphis -Termite & Pest Control

Founded 1927 • With Angi since August 2006

When pests or termites move in, you want the ultimate weapon to take them out: Terminix, America’s leading provider of termite and pest control. It's no wonder more than 2.7 million customers trust us to protect their homes and families from the havoc that unwanted intruders can create. You can look to us for a wide range of services to protect your home top to bottom, inside and out: Insulation Service, Moisture Control Solutions, Rodent and Wildlife Service and more. We can even help you win the fight against the bite with our revolutionary Mosquito Service. Don’t trust your home to just anybody. Go big. Go strong. Go Terminix. Protector of home since 1927. ...

Safari Lawn Care

Safari Lawn Care

Safari Lawn Care was started in Memphis, Tennessee as a family business. We take pride in the service we provide to our customers. By using the best materials, employing knowledgeable service technicians, and communicating with our customers, we have created the premier lawn and garden service in the city. Your satisfaction is ensured by free services in between scheduled applications as necessary. Lawn Fertilization & Weed Control, Tree & Shrub Fertilization Please mention Angie's List and call our office to schedule: (901) 387-0990

08/07/2017

I have an annual contract for service. They explained the chemicals used and services provided.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Inspection/Pest control treatment

CATEGORY pest control

Thank you for sharing your Terminix experience! Please do not hesitate to contact us should you need additional assistance at 1.844.251.2164. Thank you!

08/07/2017

I'm on an annual contract with them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did an inspection.

CATEGORY pest control

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent Terminix experience. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or need further assistance. Thank you. -Lisa O.

06/16/2017

They were good. If I didn't like them, we would not be using them. They are good about letting me know when they are coming and when they will be here.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did our pest control.

06/16/2017

The price seems a little high. We are still using them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They do our pest control.

12/17/2015

They had to come back out. It is a quarterly thing. They come out about every 3 months. Their termite is okay, but they need to step up their pest control. They are not good about coming back unless you call. I pay for a year. I think they are overpriced for the work that they do. If someone asked me about using Terminix I would tell them to look around.  In the future I will use them for termite ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have both their termite and their pest control.

CATEGORY pest control

Residential and commercial ant, mice, pest, termite, bed bug control, exterminators, baiting systems, prevention treatments & attic insulation.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa