Star Paving and Sealing INC

Founded 1976 • With Angi since May 2018

Memphis, TN 38133

Welcome to Star Paving and Sealing Company! Since 1976, Star Paving and Sealing Company has been providing high-quality asphalt and paving services. Backed by over 45 years of experience, customers trust us because of our expertise and attention to detail. We continue to establish the reputation for pristine excavation, seal coating and paving skills. We are equipped to handle all of your asphalt and sealing needs from asphalt repair to jogging and golf tracks! Family owned and operated, Star Paving and Sealing Company is able to offer personalized service for any project. In everything we do, we strive for excellence. We do provide free estimates so call today for more information....

11/01/2019

Teresa Y.

Excellent!

Description of Work
Repaired hole and sealed the rest of the driveway.

08/30/2019

Marissa C.

It was excellent. The workers are great and they did a great job. They did our first property and we liked their service so we have hired them again.

Description of Work
They paved my parking in our property.

08/30/2019

Paula S.

They are excellent. They did exactly what they said they gonna do. They were reliable and they did an excellent work on a very hard job. Reasonable pricing. The owener told me what time they gonna be here, what are they going to do and when they gonna fisnish the work. I higly recommend them.

Description of Work
They put in a new asphalt driveway.

08/29/2019

Shelly O.

It was excellent. They quoted us the price. They completed the job in a timely manner. They left the driveway looking better.

Description of Work
They paved the driveway.

06/07/2016

scott N.

10/06/2014

Harriet S.

I was very impressed with the owner's demeanor and sincerity. He seemed direct and trustworthy and he proved to be such as well. They did a very good job. The work was done in two parts as promised- first the paving and then the sealing. The price was excellent in comparison to other companies. I would use them again and recommend them as well.

Description of Work
They paved the driveway in 2013 and sealed the driveway in September 2014.

03/18/2013

Dennis C.

Never called me back.

Description of Work
Found them thru Google. Called and left a Voice mail. Never got a returned call.

Category driveway pavers

As to our knowledge my company got the wrong number for [member name removed] ,so we could not contact him. We apologise for our error .we hope this does not happen again. Sincerely,Alfred cooper.

09/25/2012

andrew F.

Called twice a month apart. Both times the man answered the phone and said, "call right back and leave the details on my voicemail". Called the second time (a different phone number) and to this day have never heard back. Thanks but no thanks.

Category driveway pavers

I,Alfred cooper owner told [member name removed] ,that we were booked and could not get to him but I recommended another company,he called a few weeks latter and I told him ,we were still booked with a lot of work and could not get to him, I'm sorry for any inconveinience .we hope to get to everyone,but I don't think I deserve a f rating. Star paving co. has a A+ rating with the better business br bureau,sincerely,Alfred cooper .

01/13/2010

Alex B.

From estimate to completion, Mr. Cooper (the owner) was punctual, responsive, and did an excellent job. He answered all my questions and addressed all my concerns in the most timely and professional manner that I have seen in a long time. His crew was friendly and very professional. They made me feel like a valued customer. I will definitely use his services again, and I will highly recommend Mr. Cooper and his company to my friends.

Description of Work
Star Paving widened, regraded, regraveled, and recompacted our 400 foot driveway.

04/30/2009

TOM C.

Al Cooper, the owner of Star Paving, originally thought we would be able to successfully do the job last January during an unusually warm week. It would have been fine but an unexpected shower that night rinsed much of the sealer away. We had to wait until April until there was a warm, dry spell long enough to reseal the driveway. In the meantime Al kept in touch and made sure I knew he was dedicated to making the job right - and he did!!!!!!!!!!!! They came last week and put down a better grade of sealant than I had contracted for originally and the driveway looks GREAT! I wouldn't hesitate to recommend then and I will definitely use them the next time I need any driveway work done. Thanks Al!

Description of Work
I used Star Paving to repair 3 areas of my driveway and then seal the whole driveway which is very, very long.

09/26/2007

Kathleen C.

The workers were prompt, the work was done well and the owner came by to make sure we were happy with the product. We have a huge drive so this cost is reasonable.

Description of Work
They put a two inch layer of blacktop over a very old and cracked driveway.

12/20/2006

BETTE A.

Very pleased. We had been given an estimate that was too low by error. The owner honored the contract and when we offered to half the difference, wanted to honor original contract. Came when supposed to, with crew and materials ready to work. Owner worked with them throughout the day. We were easily able to contact him with questions and the finished job is very well done. He also told us what to avoid and how to maintain the surface. We have hired him to return and seal the surface, after it has cured, in the spring and this should last 3 years before needed again.

Description of Work
Prepped, edged grass & removed debris, applied weed killer, removed yielding areas, patched low spots & areas with 411E compacted, applied liquid TEN-ss1 tack coat. Paved with 1 and 1/2 inch 411E hot mix asphalt compacted. All work warranted for 1 year, material and labor.

Century 21 Construction, LLC

Century 21 Construction, LLC is a construction company specialized in masonry and carpentry. Masonry includes brick, stone, block, tile, and concrete. Carpentry is available for new and existing projects! We also make wonderful pergola’s and arbors! Our staff combined has over 50 years of experience. We are local and looking to earn your business. Call us for a free estimate now! 901-437-1098

Solo Landscape

Call Us Today @ (901) 282-7918!!! Landscaping Business Solo Landscape is a locally owned and operated Memphis-area small business dedicated to quality landscape and supreme customer service at reasonable prices. Browse through our portfolio and services to discover how Solo Landscape can beautify your home or business.

Mid-South Concrete

Mid-South Concrete is dedicated to serving the mid-south for all concrete projects. We specialize in driveways, sidewalks,patios and retainer walls.You can view our quality work at www.Midsouth-concrete.com.Mid-South Concrete services is a family owned and operated company. We strive to meet or exceed our customers expectations.

Paving, Asphalt Paving, Commercial Paving, Industrial Paving, Road Paving (municipal Paving), Parking lot Paving, Asphalt Repair, Sealcoating, Driveway Paving, Crack Sealing, Excavation and Gravel Work, Tar and Chip Paving, Asphalt Maintenance