S & M Customs

Founded 2010 • With Angi since July 2011

Tennessee

5885 Sycamore Manor Cv

Memphis, TN 38134

We are open for all your handyman needs.

We offer estimates and quotes using video calling

We are a complete home repair and remodeling company as well as a handyman service. We install windows and doors, paint interior and exterior, remodel full bathrooms, repair rotten wood and termite damage repair, install ceramic tile and laminate flooring. We are insured, licensed, offer great discounts and give free estimates within 100 miles. We are a family based company so our customers are our priority!...

handyman (109)drywall (25)home remodeling (24)interior painting (23)woodworking (23)tile installation (20)door installation (18)house painting (18)window replacement (13)plumbers (12)decks & porches (9)general contractors (8)

09/26/2021

Matt and Heather did an awesome job. They hand crafted and stained the 12 cedar shutters, stained the 8 6X 6 cedar shutters to match shutters. They installed bead board across our entire porch ceiling and painted it haint blue, looks amazing. They previously repaired a bunch of rotted wood and repainted to match house color. I would definitely recommend them for your home projects. Great work at reasonable prices.

Description of Work
Replace old 4X4 porch posts, replace with 6X6 cedar posts. Hang beadboard slates on porch ceiling and paint haint blue (to include removing trim and replacing trim and painting to match existing house color. Replace 12 plastic window shutters with cedar shutters.

Category decks,handyman service,remodeling,woodworking,house painters,dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 09/22/2021

Review for S & M Customs - 5885 Sycamore Manor Cv, Memphis, TN - 39487816

05/04/2021

Matt and Heather are excellent workers. They replaced all doorknobs and hung new light fixtures , repaired and replaced ceiling damage and painted the interior of my home. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a major remodel or minor handy man services !

Description of Work
Updating Inside of Home

Category drywall,handyman service,ceiling fans,interior painters

Work Completed On 05/04/2021

04/26/2021

S&M Customs is a great company and I absolutely lucked out! I entered my information on Angi's List and received a call from Matt Page within 15 minutes. He came out the very next day! He was on time (a little early which was nice), very nice and extremely thorough. He completed all of my projects on time (early) and did a fantastic job. I would absolutely recommend S&M Customs and will surely hire them in the future!

Description of Work
New furniture assembly, hanging shelves & tighten faucet

Category handyman service,dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 04/24/2021

Thank you!!

02/27/2021

Matthew did a great job. The snow and cold caused us to reschedule but all work was done quickly and professionally. I would definitely use S & M Customs in the future.

Description of Work
Replaced window

Category replacement windows,dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 02/25/2021

01/09/2021

Matt Page and Heather with S&M Customs did an amazing job power washing and painting the exterior of my home...and the price was very fair. I appreciate the professionalism, expertise, perfection and attention to detail displayed by Matt Page and Heather of S&M Customs. The work they perform is timely and top notch. I'm looking forward to my next project with S&M Customs.

Description of Work
Power wash my home, replace rotten wood and paint home exterior

Category pressure washing,house painters

Work Completed On 04/26/2021

Thank you for the review!!! It’s been a real pleasure working with you guys.

01/09/2021

My room addition looks AWESOME thanks to Matt Page and Heather of S&M Customs. It was a pleasure working with them because they were professional, knowledgeable, helpful, timely, thorough, affordable and likable. I could have never imagined how beautiful my room addition would turn out. I definitely plan to utilize the services of Matt Page for future projects!! Thanks guys!!!

Description of Work
Room addition (bonus/bedroom)

Category handyman service

Work Completed On 01/08/2021

Review for S & M Customs - 5885 Sycamore Manor Cv, Memphis, TN - 39125477

Thank you so much for the review!!

06/22/2020

Never responded to my request for a quote

Description of Work
Repair patio roof

Category roofing,air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 06/22/2020

05/11/2020

Our bathrooms look great and our kitchen floor is well done. Matthew is very knowledgeable and capable. He had a lot of information and advice for our projects. I would hire him for any project. Good, fair, and reliable.

Description of Work
Two full bathroom renovations, floor tiling, and window replacement

Category replacement windows,home remodeling

Work Completed On 05/11/2020

05/06/2020

He cam over and looked at the job and never gave me an estimate. I have not heard from him at all. hired another contractor and the job is now complete...plus some other work that I wanted done.

Description of Work
kitchen remodel

Category air duct cleaning,home remodeling

Work Completed On 05/06/2020

03/31/2020

EXCELLENT--very smooth without any problems.

Description of Work
He connected my new appliances--stove, washer and dryer. removed the old ones.

Category handyman service

Work Completed On 03/31/2020

Full handyman service Window and door replacement, bathroom remodels,water damage, termite damage, stud removal/replace, painting, ceiling repair/texture, decks, remodeling, pressure wash, window glass, drywall, , we do it all!

concrete work