Roof Pro LLC

Founded 2012 • With Angi since August 2012

Awards & Badges

7505 Appling Center Dr 112

Memphis, TN 38133

WHY ROOF PRO? Simply, we care! We care about you. Our team will never try to sell you a service you don't need, want, or understand. We offer both residential roofing and commercial roofing services.​ Roof Repairs Roof Replacements Roof Inspections Roof Cleaning Roofing estimates are always free, and we never accept payment until your roof is done! Let's begin your new roof!...

roofing (23)skylight installation (1)chimney repair (1)chimney cap repair (1)

09/15/2020

Excellent service! Roof Pro LLC was the 2nd company that I had to come and look at my roof. The first company said that there was nothing wrong with the roof, but Roof Pro LLC found the issue and repaired it at no cost as it was very simple. I will definitely hire them for my roofing issues in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair roof leak

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/04/2020

09/04/2020

It went excellent. They were easy to get in touch, they gave their response time and they took pictures of before and after work and they were very affordable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed a new roof and replaced some skylights on a commercial building.

CATEGORY roofing,skylights

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/15/2020

09/04/2020

It was great. They were on time, efficient, polite and they did a good job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed a roof for me.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/04/2017

03/20/2015

It was a good experience. They did a really good job and were knowledgeable. They gave us an idea of when we would need more servicing. I would use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof Pro did an inspection and maintenance. They did some repair work. They replaced the boot around the whole house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/27/2013

03/19/2015

Came out and gave me an estimate for $750.00 to fix a leak in my roof and I ended up signing a contract for that amount. They said they didn't use as much material as anticipated and only charged me $600.00. I would never have known the difference, they didn't have to do that. That's about as honest as it gets. I also used them for a much larger job on a flat roof several years ago. Both jobs comp...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
fixed leak

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/02/2015

04/04/2014

It was an Angie's List Big Deal that I purchased. They didn't do much but I had no complaints. They were professional. Everything was fine. I really have nothing negative or positive to say about them. They do what they said they were going to do.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Roof Pro to inspect the roof.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/16/2013

04/02/2014

These guys were absolutely fantastic from the get-go. They were extremely professional, straight forward, and a pleasure to work with. The crew got to the house on time and did a great job. It took about a day and a half for them to do the roof just because it has so many hips and out-shoots. I'm so happy to have a new roof, and I will gladly refer Roof Pro to anyone. The reps who came out (Joe Ha...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete roof tearoff, installed new roof plus ridge vent system

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/13/2014

01/23/2014

It went well.  These guys were through.  What they told us is the exact same thing that the insurance company adjuster said also.  The sad part is that we got the roof replaced about a month after they did they minor repairs!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Analyzed my roof and made minor repairs.  I bought a $149.00 deal from Angie's List.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/28/2013

10/31/2013

The roofing was applied in the expected time. The workers kept the areas as neat as possible before leaving each day. Two layers of roofing had to be removed before the new roofing was installed. The finished product was neat and attractive. Good quality materials were used. I checked with the company providing the materials before beginning the job.  I received assistance with samples and informa...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A new roof was installed on the home.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/23/2013

10/16/2013

Prompt response on the order; reviewed the site thoroughly to plan the roofing job properly in less than a week.  Additional charges over the Angie's list offer were explained well and seemed very fair.  The job took 1 1/2 days, just as promised.  Great job cleaning up the site.  Two minor problems were promptly fixed by the owner himself coming to check them out and ensure that they were  fixed p...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cover and protect landscaping and other items below the roof, tear off three roofs, replace any deteriorated wood decking, install felt on bare roof; cover with high-definition architectural shingles (GAF HD Timberline), remove and properly dispose of old shingles and nails from site, clean up the site including magnetically find nails, install special valley liners, special shingles for eaves and rakes, Cobra ridge ventilation, paint roof accessories with matching paint, matched boots to all vent pipes, lifetime GAF warranty for materials and labor

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/11/2013

Roof and Repair Financing, Thermal Camera Roof Leak Detection, Emergency Storm Damage/ Insurance Work, Roof Repairs, New Roofs, Layover Roofs, Wood Shake Roofing, Slate Roofing,Tile Roofing, Metal Roofing, Flat Roofing, Roof Cleaning, Roof Inspections, Existing Roof Warranties, Roof Maintenance, Gutter Repair, Cleaning, Installation, Replacement Windows, Siding, Roof Ventilation, Water Damaged Wood Replacement

$100