Pro Exteriors Pressure Washing

Founded 2009 •

5993 Bridle Path Dr

Memphis, TN 38134

Pro Exteriors Pressure Washing proudly serves its customers with pride, integrity and attention to the details that matter most to you. This is one of the many things that sets us apart from the rest. We are locally owned and operated. Give us a call today!...

pressure washing (8)decks & porches (2)patio enclosures (1)home remodeling (1)roof snow removal (1)roofing (1)leaf removal (1)gutter cleaning (1)garage doors (1)

03/06/2021

NONE LOCATED FOR THIS SERVICE

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
SNOW REMOVAL

CATEGORY roof snow removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/06/2021

Unfortunately we do not offer this service and are sorry that you were unable to receive help on your snow removal. We do ask that Angie's List help us with removal of this review as this is not a service that our company offers. Thanks, Andrew Garrett Owner of Pro Exteriors

12/17/2019

We have about a half acre lot with about 8 massive white oak trees that had dropped a good half to foot of leaves across the entire yard. I had gotten a few quotes (tried to get more but the other people never showed or called back), and Andrew was competitive on price, but was by far the most prompt and professional when I met him. The team showed up exactly when they said they would, worked hard...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Entire Yard Leaf removal

CATEGORY leaf removal,pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/10/2019

Photo for Pro Exteriors Pressure Washing - 5993 Bridle Path Dr, Memphis, TN - 38288694

Mrs. [Member Name Removed], Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback on your experience with us. We are so happy to have had the chance to work with you and if you ever need anything, please don't hesitate to ask. Thanks again! Andrew Garrett Owner of Pro Exteriors

10/10/2019

Andrew was extremely professional and provided good guidance and the best route to take in remodeling areas around home. His team was punctual and polite.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed home/roof pressure washed, replace rotting wood on two posts, remove shrubs and mulch and have hardwood flooring installed.

CATEGORY remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/05/2019

Please enter what you would like the response to look like:Ms.[Member Name Removed], It was a pleasure working with you and your sister. We are happy to know that you were completely satisfied with our work! I look forward to working with you again in the future and if you ever need anything, please don't hesitate to ask. Thanks again, Andrew Garrett Owner of Pro Exteriors

09/24/2019

They were great, professional and they did and excellent job. They were on time

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pressure Washing Decks & Porches

CATEGORY decks,pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/15/2019

09/24/2019

It was a hands free. They were very timely and they responded to my call quickly. They were prompt and they had the best pricing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did patio cleaning, roof cleaning and bathroom remodeling.

CATEGORY pressure washing,home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/19/2019

09/24/2019

I can't say enough good things about them. Not only they did a very good job for me, I asked them to also do my parents house and right after they finished the work in my house they went to my parents house and also did an excellent job pressure washing. The equipment that they were using was different , it was top of the line.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They pressure washed my driveway, walk way and patio.

CATEGORY pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/05/2019

09/24/2019

It went very well. They were friendly and I met the owner after he came back with his crew and finished the job in 3 days. everything was great and I will recommend them to my friends.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pressure Washing Driveway Garage Door Deck and patio

CATEGORY decks,garage doors,pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/31/2019

09/24/2019

They did a great job. They were professional and they got the job done in a timely manners.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They built a patio and cleaned my roof.

CATEGORY sunrooms

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/10/2019

09/19/2019

Great. Fast response and had the job done in under a week from the first call. Roof looks great and they cleaned the yard better than it was before the job

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof, driveway

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,roofing,pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/10/2019

Photo for Pro Exteriors Pressure Washing - 5993 Bridle Path Dr, Memphis, TN - 38121467

09/19/2019

Pro Exterior Pressure Washing were so great and efficient, did an outstanding job when pressure washing my home. Very friendly and affordable. 10/10 would recommend. Will definitely be using them for all of my pressure washing needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pressure washing.

CATEGORY pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/18/2019

Roof Cleaning, Pressure Washing, deck maintenance, New building construction, General Contracting work.

Visa, MasterCard, Check, PayPal