Pete Andersen

Founded 1984 • With Angi since June 2011

Flooring installation sub-contractor, specializing in ceramic tile and pre-finished hardwood. Free estimates provided....

B & B Unique Builders

B & B Unique Builders

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Handyman Services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

07/23/2020

Steve and his coworker scheduled my project for Friday morning, June 17. They announced that they were on their way and arrived, as scheduled. They immediately went to work and did phase I (remove Pergo and lay ceramic tile) in no time. It was done all so quickly, a testament to how these 2 folks work well together with Steve measuring and his coworker cutting the tiles, to perfection. Steve told ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove Pergo and replace with ceramic tile in powder room

02/27/2019

The service was excellent. They shown up promptly and they follow through. I highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed bathroom and shower tile.

02/27/2018

Pete and the 2 men who helped him did an excellent job. Pete listened very carefully to me and made suggestions and the tile was laid out perfectly. These guys do great work, pay attention to detail, and everything looks very professionally done. The price was good and they did not try to overcharge me afterwards. I would definitely recommend Pete Anderson.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove carpet in master bathroom and install tile

02/21/2018

Pete came out and tore out old sitting area and reframed and replaced with matching tile. $500 well spent and he had it done within 2-3hrs. I couldn't use this particular shower for a couple of days until all the mortar dried but great job done by these guys!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace tiled sitting area in walk in shower

02/08/2018

Pete and his crew were very professional, prompt and a pleasure to deal with. Would definitely hire again for tile work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen backsplash

CATEGORY ceramic tile

Ceramic tile & natural stone installation. Glue down, nail down, and floating hardwood and laminate installation.