Office Depot Inc

With Angi since October 2011

4.3

Store number - 3297. Additional contact name - Steve Odland, Debbie White....

All American Solutions

Expert Remote Computer Repair, $99 (no additional hourly fees). 100% Money Back Guarantee! We repair both Windows and MAC Computers. All work is performed remotely by US Military Veterans who are Certified Technicians! Why take your Computer into a store when we can perform the same repair from the comfort of your own home? Included is: -Virus/Malware Removal -Browsers being un-hijacked -Security Evaluation -"Free" (Trial Version) of Anti-Virus/Internet Security Software -Complete Premium Computer Optimization, (Makes it run faster). When we are done repairing your computer, it will run like it was brand new. All of our Techs are Vets! We service the entire US. 888-246-9990. Alternate Email: bob@allamericansolutions.us Web Address: https://allamericansolutions.com

Offers by All American Solutions on Angi
My Computer Works

Offers by My Computer Works on Angi
AIO Integrations LLC

AIO provides computer support services for all PC platforms including Apple OSX/iOS, Microsoft Windows, and Google Android devices. We are the only company on Angi.com with a BBB A+ rating providing nation-wide IT support on-site/remote services from over 1500 locations. You can call us directly at 832-402-1335, option 1 for sales, to be connected to a sales engineer if you need immediate help. You can also visit our website at https://aiosupport.net. We look forward to helping you!

Offers by AIO Integrations LLC on Angi

09/28/2017

Denise B.

Routine sale

Description of Work
Office supplies

09/21/2015

07/30/2014

Billy P.

Description of Work
this was merely a store item purchase

01/17/2013

Laura L.

They gave my computer a free tune up. There was no charge. They couldn't find any problems with it. The girl who waited on me was Erica. She was very friendly and helpful, professional. She really knows her stuff. I stood there while she did the diagnosis so I was able to take my computer home when they were done. When I called other places for estimates, they said they wouldn't be able to get my computer back to me for at least three days.

Description of Work
Computer tune up.

12/03/2012

Edward C.

I first tried to buy the laptop at another popular vendor but they no longer sold Windows 7 based machines or what they sold was too limited in its features. And at the time I was not ready to go Windows 8 while it was still so new. I drove to Office Depot and the man in this area of the store took his time showing me several products and discussing the various features. He did not rush me into any decision.

Description of Work
They helped me pick out a Windows 7 based laptop that was ideal for my needs. They answered my questions in a very professional manner and everything they said has proven to be true. We are VERY satisfied with the machine and its performance.

02/03/2012

Judith P.

I believe it's best to have computers repaired somewhere other than Office Depot---and I buy all my office supplies and furniture there.

Description of Work
I called Office Depot to ask about having the power supply replaced in my computer. The gentleman I spoke with told me that the work would not be done on sight, that my computer would be sent out for repair, and that the charge would begin at $350! He recommended the company that I wound up using. I give Office Depot, one of my regular shopping stops, an A+ for telling me the truth.

10/05/2011

Laura L.

Erica helped me over the phone and in person with my speakers and they are always helpful and professional.

Description of Work
I called them because I was having some speaker issues with my computer.

Category computer repair

Retail stores - electronics & computer repair.