MemphisClean

Founded 2014 • With Angi since January 2016

508 Cumberland St

Memphis, TN 38112

Family-owned, growing business, 20 employees, Better Business Bureau Member, full insured, workers comp, we drug test employees, criminal background checks, we guarantee our work. The minimum for our air duct cleaning services is $350. This will cover the first 10 vents....

air duct cleaning (7)carpet cleaning (7)floor cleaning (5)house cleaning (5)tile installation (2)carpet installation (1)

11/09/2020

Memphis Clean’s prompt action saved me thousands of dollars (per my American Family adjuster).

Description of Work
Flooded Basement

Category carpet cleaners,carpet installation

Work Completed On 05/12/2020

09/21/2020

It was great, they were very thorough and clean.

Description of Work
They did some cleaning on commercial property and home.

Work Completed On 08/15/2020

09/18/2020

It was good. I had talk to other companies and Joe was not trying to sale me anything else. It was great.

Description of Work
Air duct cleaning

Category air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 06/02/2020

09/18/2020

They do excellent work, are very professional, and do detailed work. I would highly recommend them as they are the only people I trust. I would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
They cleaned my carpet, tile, fireplace marble, hardwood and tile flooring and cleaned duct work.

Category carpet cleaners,air duct cleaning,floor cleaning

Work Completed On 08/28/2020

09/18/2020

It was incredible,. They was 5 minutes early, very friendly and answer any questions. Was in and out very quickly. My carpet look brand new and reasonable prices.

Description of Work
Clean air duct and carpet cleaning

Category carpet cleaners,air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 09/15/2020

09/17/2020

They have a great attention to details and very thorough.

Description of Work
They did a thorough office cleaning.

Work Completed On 09/17/2020

09/17/2020

I have nothing but exceptional experience. They are very friendly, efficient, and the quality of work are the best in town. Price is the best I found as well.

Description of Work
Patrick is the General Manager. Carpet cleaning, floor clean, upholstery cleaning, clean van and office cleaning

Work Completed On 09/03/2020

12/04/2017

their work is awful, before and after was same. the dust still there, the toilet still dirty. their reason is the house is too big, it is hard to clean everywhere. but they have more than 10 people working and talking here. but this is not the worse. the worse is they told me our humidifiers made the house have mold, they moved the humidifiers and charged me the service fee, also they said we need...

Description of Work
whole house clean

Work Completed On 02/26/2018

05/08/2017

They were on time and very professional. I was very pleased with the service and will use them again!

Description of Work
I had 4 rooms of carpets cleaned and also had pet protection and cleaning done. It smelled very nice when they left and they were very clean .

Category carpet cleaners,floor cleaning

Work Completed On 05/08/2017

11/12/2016

Thanks Memphis Clean for coming in and getting my tile and carpet cleaned for the Holidays. They look great again and we'll refer you to all our friends

Description of Work
Tile and carpet cleaning

Category carpet cleaners,ceramic tile,floor cleaning

Work Completed On 11/11/2016

Carpet Cleaning, tile & grout cleaning, wood floor cleaning and polishing, emergency water removal, janitorial service, air duct cleaning, deep clean of homes for move in or move out situations, power washing.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, PayPal