Memphis Home Renovations

Founded 2007 • With Angi since September 2011

Official dealer for Wellborn, River Run, IKS cabinets. Offering kitchen cabinet sales and design. Full kitchen remodels including stone counter tops and tile. Cost is determined by the job. Memphis Home Renovations focuses their skill and expertise on making sure your choice of cabinets is the best buy for you. Whether you're contemplating refurbishing an existing cabinetry installation or starting out new, our wide range of standard or custom finishes assure continuity with existing cabinetry or an exciting palette to help express your own design sense. Take a few moments to browse our design selections. See how your personal vision is reflected in everything we offer....

Your Flooring LLC

In Business Since 2021 We take great pride in our experience, expertise, quality, and customer service that we provide to meet the consumer's needs. It is our mission to provide excellent workmanship and complete customer satisfaction from start to completion of a project. In order to understand the needs and expectations of our customers, we take great care to work and communicate with every customer in a professional manner. Our reputation is based on service, safety, and quality, regardless of how large or small the job.

Advanced Construction of the Mid-South

Our staff is highly trained and carries a great amount of experience and professionalism to each and every job-site. Your local concrete specialist, we offer concrete pouring, repair, replacement, stamped and decorative concrete, for your home or business foundations, driveways, patios, walkways, and steps. We specialize in advanced professional services for concrete, framing, roofing, dirt-work, pool building, electrical, plumbing tile work flooring and more!

Offers by Advanced Construction of the Mid-South on Angi
Harris Landscape & Design

Harris Landscape & Design is a premier full service landscape company. HLD specializes in custom masonry and concrete services. We also prices detailed 3D designs complete with 360 degree views and video pictures. HLD wants to take your project from start to finish and give you the landscape of your dreams.

07/22/2014

Robert P.

It went well. Three or four people came to work on it and it took about eight weeks. The area was left clean and all the work was done. I was satisfied with the work. They do good work and they make sure it's done correctly before you pay them. They are easy to work with.

Description of Work
They remodeled the kitchen and bathroom.

04/11/2014

Calvin M.

They were a little difficult to communicate with and rather busy. I had them come in for the design. They provided a drawing. I never followed up with them on the project.

Description of Work
I purchased a big deal for $75 for a Custom Kitchen Design Plan.

08/13/2013

JAMES S.

In buying this coupon I was expecting that the contractor had a computer software program that allows designers to inlay possible improvements over a picture of the kitchen and bath. Other designers provide this service in kitchen and bath design. This contractor took pictures and measurements, discussed possibilities and provided a written estimate. Basically I paid $75 to get an estimate that I could have gotten free by calling the contractor directly. In fairness I would say that the contractor was very pleasant to work with and after I expressed my displeasure with the coupon ad he went to great lengths to provide information and samples of material. His actually workmanship could be outstanding but no actual work was performed.

Description of Work
Discussed possible renovation and provided a job price estimate.

06/27/2013

Karen M.

They were professional and courteous. I thought there estimate was too high.

Description of Work
They gave me an estimate on a bathroom remodel.

06/14/2013

Cynthia F.

We had an awesome experience with them. They were terrific. They followed up with us really well. When you are doing renovations there are always going to be glitches but they handled them all very professionally. I really liked them. Price-wise they were right on target. The glitches weren't specific to them: it was more in the area of permits and that kind of stuff. We would use them again in a heartbeat.

Description of Work
Memphis Home Renovations renovated one bathroom and added a half-bath in the crawl space.

Category remodeling,home remodeling

06/14/2013

Bill R.

they were prompt and for $75 the work they did was satisfactory. But it was not adequate for a full scale kitchen renovation. They did not have the expertise to do architectural drawings to the degree homeowner required. They wanted to do the construction work and initial drawing seemed designed as gateway to full control of project. Homeowner already had contractor. Ended up paying a architect over $1000 to complete detailed plans for contractor but it was necessary expense to let contractor know exactly what was needed.

Description of Work
consulted with homeowner about kitchen renovation. made drawings from computer program

03/27/2013

Suzanne A.

It went as it should. No hickups or bumps.

Description of Work
Installed granite in two existing bathrooms.

03/27/2013

Earle S.

I was not terribly impressed. The design work was haphazard and the proposed ideas were uninspired. In fairness, they offered back my $75.00, but I declined since they had put in a decent amount of time.

Description of Work
Took the Big Deal for bathroom design. No design was completed before I terminated the arrangement

Category ceramic tile,home remodeling

01/15/2013

Dorothy C.

The kitchen is beautiful and my Mom is overjoyed with her new kitchen. The new cherry cabinets, the glistening granite countertops, the warm stone flooring, the dishwasher and everything else associated with her new kitchen is absolutely stunning. I would recommend Memphis Home Renovations to anyone looking to deal with honest, hard-working people who work hard to give you what you want. They know you work hard for your money and you want a good value and quality workmanship. I started doing research and set up meetings in March 2012 for a project that was set to begin mid June 2012 and met with 5 contractors and MHR was not the least expensive but promised to deliver the completed project in the allotted time-frame. It helps that they are a cabinet distributor and work directly with the granite fabricator. This saves a lot of time! A few of the other companies order their cabinets from Paul. Our project was a success and it was because the team at MHR. My Mom probably still cries at least once a week when she looks at her brand new kitchen.

Description of Work
Memphis Home Renovations was one of 5 companies I contacted to do a cosmetic renovation on my Mom's 30 plus year-old kitchen. We wanted to replace the cabinets, flooring, countertops, sink, dishwasher, lighting and add more electrical outlets. Our project was time sensitive and complicated because I live in Canada. I was the project manager and financially responsible for the project so all communications were with me and they were willing to do so long distance. We made our selections before the project demolition started which ensured the project would be completed on time. We were able to select our cabinetry, granite countertops, stone flooring, and undermount sink through Paul and Tony which made the project go smoothly in the limited time allotted. The team suggested retailers and I was able to purchase the dishwasher, faucets, vent a hood, light fixtures, etc. Paul and Tony picked up items and took care of everything from the plumber on. MHR set up the refrigerator so that my Mom would have access , covered furniture, and treated her home as if it was their own. They cleaned and gave us updates daily. There was someone working on the kitchen every day. There were only minor missteps: one damaged cabinet that had to be reordered (but still arrived within the 2 week time frame) and a missed meeting at the granite warehouse (the owner of the granite company did not show up). These were rectified very quickly because Paul and Tony were available by cell phone or email at all times.

Category remodeling

01/14/2013

Jason U.

Business must be great if MHR can afford to walk away from remodeling jobs sight unseen. If they actually come by for a consultation, and then present an estimate, consider yourself very lucky! As it is, because of their no-show, they have walked away from 3 more bathrooms and a kitchen remodel that I will be bidding out to another company.

Description of Work
Judging by the other reviews, MHR does great work. I wouldn't know, because I can't get them to come over for an estimate. I called on Wednesday, 1/9, not expecting an immediate response. However, I did receive a call back the next morning of 1/10, from Mr. Vysniauskas. He seemed eager to come over to estimate our bathroom remodel, and asked if I could meet, and suggested a specific time that Saturday (1/12). I agreed. The appointment time came and went, without a phone call in the days since. I figure, as the (potential) customer, it is not my duty to follow up, so I'm moving on to the next Angie's A-lister.

Category home remodeling

Cabinet sales, design, and installation. Granite counter tops. Complete kitchen and bath remodels and expansions.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available