Landscape Works Inc

Founded 1999 • With Angi since October 2008

Landscapes Works, Inc. can design, install and build a landscape that is both flourishing and functional. As your landscape contractor we can help you to create the landscape of your dreams with colorful annual and perennial flowers, trees, shrubs and a variety of native plant species. You will approve the design concept before any work begins and before any money is spent for plants or materials. We offer complete landscape services including hardscape, drainage and irrigation. Whether it's creating a retaining wall or deck, a patio or a pond, let us do the work so your free to enjoy your personal retreat. If you have drainage issues let us solve them. If you're tired of dragging a hose around, let us install an efficient and easy to operate irrigation system. Your investment in landscape design and planning will pay for itself. Regardless of your budget, you will get a distinctive landscape design style that best suits your unique site and preferences. Landscape Works has been beautifying and enhancing residential and commercial landscapes in the Mid-South area since 1999. We are bonded, insured and take great pride in our workmanship and the services that we offer....

Since 1997, we are a drain cleaning and sewer specialist company! We do all phases of plumbing services and repairs, water heaters, softeners, sewer services (replacements, cleaning, inspections, etc), drain pipe installations, and more! (previously A Quality First Builders). We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today! We offer 10% off for senior citizens and veterans. We also accept Cash App, in addition to cash, check, and credit/debit cards.

One of the most popular heating and cooling companies in Northern MS, RW Heating & Air has dedicated our business to high standards. We do everything we can to provide the best quality in all of our services whether we are doing installation, maintenance or repairs. Our friendly customer service staff will make every effort to get your problem taken care of fast, even on nights and weekends. Our skilled, licensed HVAC, Plumbing, and Electrical Technicians will provide you with efficient, professional service. Our team takes pride in offering the area’s best customer experience. We pride ourselves on value, by providing quick and cost-effective solutions from friendly technicians. You can rest assured that we won’t try to up-sell you on improvements you don’t need. If it doesn’t make sense for our customer, it doesn’t make sense to us. Doing business the way we’d like to be treated means being upfront, honest, and considerate of your home.

We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today. Call us for Plumbing, Drain Cleaning, Water Heaters, Drain Pipe Installation, Gas Leak Repair, Sewer Cleaning, Water Coolers and Softeners!

11/07/2014

I telephoned and left a message for Michael Wayt on 9/16/14, and he called back immediately. I explained that I wanted to consult with him in person about planting several trees and shrubs in my yard. He said he would call back the next day to schedule an appointment, which he did. He arrived on 9/19, on time, for the consultation. He was knowledgeable, professional, and personable, and, from my p...

Description of Work
Consulted with me about my planting needs, then provided and planted several trees and shrubs in my yard.

Category excavators,landscaping,lawn service,mulch,pavers, gravel

02/14/2014

After calling 3 separate times over a 2 month period and being told each time I would get a call back, never received a call. Work on web page may look good but response is sorely missing.a Can only image how bad the actual work relationship would have been. Contracted with another company and the total job was over $25,000.

Description of Work
wanted landscaping, patio, courtyard work

06/21/2013

The workers were knowledgeable and friendly. They make sure to take care of you even after the job is done. The price was great too. They cleaned up very well.

Description of Work
Landscaping.

06/17/2013

Weather intervened with original date. Afterwards declining contact with me. Eventually, even after my initiated followups, no contact. Apparently he has dropped his interest in project. Have to rate business courtesy, punctuality, followup, reliability all an F.

Description of Work
surveyed property for causes of washouts. talked with grading contractors, arrived at overall price

04/17/2013

He's great. He really does a good job. He's punctual. When he says he'll meet you he shows up. When he says he's going to do a job, he does the adequate research, draws up an appropriate agreement, and sticks to the estimate he provides. He was exactly what I was looking for in a landscaper.

Description of Work
Michael Wayt is the man that I worked with. He installed box woods, did various plantings, and mulched the beds.

Category landscaping,lawn service,mulch

Landscape design, build, and maintenance services