Kenny's Repair

Memphis, TN 38122

Handymen.

02/21/2014

diana M.

It was okay. He cleaned up the messes. The price was too expensive. He did the job but I could tell he had a prejudice. Under the circumstances, he was nice but he made a smart remark about the back people.

Description of Work
Kenny's Repair put a knob on my dryer.

Category appliance repair

04/30/2012

Silvia J.

He was on time and he was really good. I would take him over the roofers. He did what he said he would do.

Description of Work
He corked the holes in the roof. He saved me some money because I wasn’t ready to get a new roof.

04/13/2012

Silvia J.

He said there were bullet holes in my roof. He said he fixed the roof, but he was only up there for five minutes and I don’t believe the work was completed. He didn’t want to give me a receipt, but I was able to get his wife to fax me one. He also told me he could repair the toilet, but he could not get it repaired correctly. He never picked up the water tank.

Description of Work
I called him for a roofing repair, handymen work, and to fix a toilet.

Category handyman service, plumbing

11/28/2011

Angela R.

This work actually took place over 3 different visits. My husband and I bought an old home that needed some minor repairs. Kenny was referred to us by a friend. He arrived when scheduled (for the most part). The first trip he patched our roof and repaired some fascia, and a window which also had a bit of rotten wood that he replaced. On the second trip out, he did fixed both our refrigerator and our air unit, both of which had decided to stop working at the same time (much to our dismay). He was able to get everything up and running, did a routine cleaning and maintenance of our heating and air system. On the third visit he did some minor plumbing repair and picked up the antique Chambers stove we had just gotten, he took it home, cleaned it completely and brought it back sparkling. Kenny is courteous and really seems to be the very definition of handyman. It seems like there is really nothing he can't repair. We have referred him several friends. He's trustworthy (we've even left a key hidden for him on occasion), and dependable.

Description of Work
Roof Patch Facia repair Maintenance on our generator HVAC general maintenance, minor repair Repair refridgerator Clean and repair antique stove Window repair (replace rotten wood) Repair faucet leaks and drain

Category appliance repair, handyman service, heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing

AirTeK LLC

AIRTEK LLC specializes in residential Heating and Air Condition repair and installations in the "Greater Memphis Area". Air Conditioning Heating New AC Unit Installations Competitive pricing HVAC Plumbing repairs Smart Thermostats IAQ (Indoor Air Quality) Hot water heaters

Jay Electrical and HVAC

We specialize in all phases of electrical and heating and cooling services, installs, repairs, maintenance, and more! 25 years of electrical experience and 20 HVAC experience. We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

SOUTH TECH HVAC

At South Tech HVAC with over 20 years of experience, we are proud to serve the people of the Memphis and surrounding areas. You can schedule a time for an HVAC contractor from our team to come by your location Monday - Friday 8:00am - 4:30pm, or Saturday - Sunday by appointment. Call our company today and explain your situation to one of our knowledgeable professionals. We offer 10 Year Labor Warranties.

Handymen.