HAMILTON'S APPLIANCE INC.

Founded 1997 • With Angi since August 2006

3.7

5694 Shelby Oaks Dr

Memphis, TN 38134

Here at Hamilton Appliance, we know how important your appliances are to you. You rely on your appliances everyday. From keeping your food cold to washing your dishes and getting your clothes clean, a broken appliance is a HUGE inconvienance. Call us the moment you have a problem and we will do our

09/06/2012

Lynn O.

I needed the have the hinge on my dishwasher fixed. When Robby came to my house he was really nice. He tried to fix the hinge, but I don't think he knows how. After three tries to fix it I called the owner and asked him to come fix it. The owner (Larry) has been very difficult to deal with, even hanging up on me. When they couldn't fix my problem they said that it was my fault and that they wouldn't be coming back. Now I have to find someone else to come fix my dishwasher.

Description of Work
I called them to fix my dishwasher

08/08/2006

DAVE L.

Hamilton's Maytag sent someone the day after we called. They diagnosed the problem accurately and quickly, and after they brought the correct part, they fixed it right away. American Home Shield had to pay the majority of it, since we were under warranty with they and they couldn't fix it.

Description of Work
Hamilton's fixed our washing machine which had stopped running.

08/08/2006

Branden H.

It turns out that the control panel was the second most expensive part there is on it. The serviceman came out the next day and fixed the washer right there on the spot. It works perfect now. I am glad they could fix it because I paid $1,200 for our washer, but it only had a two year warranty. There is a warranty on the new part. I am just pleased with the service.

Description of Work
I had to have the motherboard control panel with all the circuits replaced in a Maytag Neptune front load washer. It was not spinning.

Gthomesolutionsllc.

We are a family owned business that has over 15 years experience in all major appliance repair and install. We also specialize in all major Appliance repair, and handyman services. We repair or remodel from the floor to the roof one stop shop. We pride ourselves on integrity and getting the job done right guaranteed. Our prices and service are second to none. We look forward to doing business with you and your family. God bless.

2022 Super Service Award

Neli Virtual Appliance Repair

2022 Super Service Award

Offers by Neli Virtual Appliance Repair on Angi

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

We offer sales (new & used), service & parts for all major appliances.

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about HAMILTON'S APPLIANCE INC.

How is HAMILTON'S APPLIANCE INC. overall rated?

HAMILTON'S APPLIANCE INC. is currently rated 3.7 overall out of 5.

What days are HAMILTON'S APPLIANCE INC. open?

HAMILTON'S APPLIANCE INC. is open:

What payment options does HAMILTON'S APPLIANCE INC. provide

HAMILTON'S APPLIANCE INC. accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

Does HAMILTON'S APPLIANCE INC. offer free estimates?

Ask HAMILTON'S APPLIANCE INC. for details on free project estimates.

Does HAMILTON'S APPLIANCE INC. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, HAMILTON'S APPLIANCE INC. does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does HAMILTON'S APPLIANCE INC. offer a senior discount?

No, HAMILTON'S APPLIANCE INC. does not offer a senior discount.

Does HAMILTON'S APPLIANCE INC. offer emergency services?

Yes, HAMILTON'S APPLIANCE INC. offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by HAMILTON'S APPLIANCE INC.?

No, HAMILTON'S APPLIANCE INC. does not offer warranties.

What services does HAMILTON'S APPLIANCE INC. offer?

HAMILTON'S APPLIANCE INC. offers the following services: We offer sales (new & used), service & parts for all major appliances.