Greenway Home Services

Founded 1989 • With Angi since August 2006

Servicing 52,000 customers per year with 75 employees. We use not sub contractors. Service calls are $79.95. Additional costs are based on national flat rates when available and when not, time and material....

Mr. Handyman of Memphis

Welcome to Mr. Handyman of Memphis, where we serve as your one-stop shop for all handyman and home improvement services in Memphis. Whether you need the expertise of Memphis handyman professionals who can tackle commercial repairs for your business, or you simply need support for some of the handywork around the house you don’t have time for, we’ve got you covered.

Opach's A/C & Heating

With over 20 years of professional experience, we are your Heating & Air experts in the Memphis area. Contact us today for an estimate! Pre-cooling tune up for $54.99.

Choate's Air Conditioning Heating & Plumbing

Choate's Air Conditioning & Heating is a Christian, family owned and operated business, established in 1958. For over 60 years now, the Choate family has maintained its core values of being Honest, Fair and Trustworthy - to treat each job as if it were their own home. Three generations later, Choate's Air Conditioning & Heating is well known for being the best at what they do. You can count on our Trained & Certified professionals.

09/28/2020

Mary R.

For this simple 30 minute (or less) job, I was charged one hour and 30 minutes for a cost of $292.00 in labor. I was charged for a trip to one of the home improvement stores, to purchase materials because the tech claimed there was a leak in the hose, but I countered that I had checked already and the leak under my cabinet came from the faucet. He said he would have to go to Lowes to purchase a hose because he didn't have one that was long enough. The round trip distance from my house to the store is approximately 20 minutes + another 10- 12 minutes to get in and out of the store. The approximate time he was away was about 30 minutes. All of this, in my opinion, was to inflate the cost. I was charged for two hoses that didn't appear to be installed. I have no proof that anything was purchased because there was no evidence presented to me. When I later checked the hoses, I was able to feel moisture on one of the hoses after new ones supposedly had been installed. The cost charged by the company was $403.95. The cost of this small job was 4 times greater than the cost of the faucet which was $99.95. Total cost for this horrible experience was greater than $500.00. This is not the first time I've had problems with this company. I was a member of a home warranty group that contracted with them. This, however, is the first time that I have complained because this is "the straw that broke the camel's back."

Description of Work
To Have My Kitchen Faucet Installed

04/02/2020

Naveen P.

Took numerous calls to get contractor to come out at all. They came late. Then, having taken the filter out and cleaned it prior to them coming they refused to fix it. This is a regular filter that per the manual should be cleaned monthly.

Description of Work
Dishwasher fixed

Category small appliance repair,home warranty companies

11/19/2019

CHARITA R.

The work were pretty fast in getting it done. They upgraded all my plumbing system and the code, and installed the water heater.

Description of Work
They replaced my water heater

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

05/14/2019

Dedra O.

Company was hired to replace water heater.Ran a new gas line and left it leaking when they left. It leaked for 2 weeks, we got sick/newborn was there. April 19 Greenway Services installed a tankless water heater and installed a gas line for it. When they left for the day, they did not check for gas leaks in the attic. 2 weeks later, after we had all been sick, we found out there was a natural gas leak in our attic which is over the bedrooms and bathrooms. They willfully and negligently left an unsecured connector of a natural gas line where it was able to harm us.Not checking for gas leaks after installing a gas line is reckless and could have been deadly. We called MLGW and they came and fixed the leak as well as sent the report to Greenway. I called the same day and they had a manager named Allie call me back. She was very nice but not helpful. As of today,c May 14 2019 she has informed me that since we called MLGW BEFORE Greenway then they are NOT responsible - uh I called MLGW because how was I to know it was THAT gas line leaking? Other than MLGW no one has been out & that is even more insulting than the cookies. As they did not perform the job correctly we would like at minimum a return of all labor charges seeing as how they made us ill and COULD HAVE KILLED US. The system was $5500. I do not feel we should pay the labor. Honestly I am insulted so much by their offer "to make it right" of 10% discounts on future services, a free AC checkup and a basket of COOKIES. They could have killed a week old baby. They rushed the job and got it done quickly because of my newborn granddaughter being there (one week old baby) but failed to secure a connection to the inside gas line and it leaked for 2 weeks in my attic. We could have blown the house up easily - the % of natural gas was 53% that is 520,000ppm! It only takes about 8% to light it!

Description of Work
Hired to install a tankless water heater

Category electrician,plumbing,water heater repair

01/17/2019

May W.

Very well. Timely. Professional. Friendly

Description of Work
New control board on furnace

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

10/09/2018

David L.

Nearly three weeks later and we are still waiting for a repair person, who may not show up like last week, and Greenway had the nerve to tell us they couldn't get anyone to our home until later in the next week. This is not our first incident with them, but we have to use them as they have a contract with American Home Shield. In our previous home, Greenway could not handle the problem and we had to get Sears to resolve the issue. Score: F-, or on a scale of 1-10, Greenway gets a 0.

Description of Work
refrigerator and freezer repair

Category appliance repair,home warranty companies

07/27/2018

h D.

Not well. I have a home warranty and every time they get sent, they find a way not to cover - but offer me a deal of $380 for example this time, in order to do the discovery to find out the problem. If you don't even know what the problem is, how can you know it won't be covered? I had the same issue when they were called to service my AC. NEvER AGAIN

Description of Work
Plumbing - mainline clean out

11/07/2017

DENNIS W.

The plumber who was sent out could not unclog the drain. The soonest Greenway could send someone out to fix the problem was 11 days later. This was a clogged drain that require no parts to be ordered. I chose to call Roto Rooter who came out 90 minutes later and fixed my problem. I found it impossible to deal with Greenway, from waiting on hold for extremely long periods of time, to being able to speak with a manager or supervisor about the unreasonably untimely service. I didn't receive a call back after leaving a message for the complaint manager.......seems the plumber's camera equipment was broken, the phones and computers were causing major problems. Lots of excuses.....no service.

Description of Work
My kitchen drain was clogged.

09/25/2017

Rick H.

They went the extra mile and did a fantastic job for a great price

Description of Work
Fixed broken shower head

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

08/25/2017

Emin B.

I have a home warranty insurance and they designate Greenway. They provide plumbing, electrical, air conditioning, all kinds of services. There was no cost except by the home warranty company. It was fine. They fixed the leak in the bathtub. It went fine.

Description of Work
They fixed a leak in bathtub.

Greenway Home Services

Founded 1989 • With Angi since August 2006

7550 E Barlett Corporate Cv E

Memphis, TN 38133

Residential and commercial repair, replacement & installation of air condition, plumbing, water heaters & appliance.

New construction