Excellent Roofing LLC

Founded 2002 • With Angi since April 2007

5321 Pleasant View

Memphis, TN 38134

We are the higest credentialed roofing contractor in the Mid-South. We have achieved the level GAF Master Elite, Certainteed Select Shingle Master, and Owens Corning Preferred roofing contractor.

01/16/2020

Paul M.

They did the work promptly and accurately. I have used them before on another property, and i would use them again for any work needed.

Description of Work
I had a few flashings that were worn-also a few satellite dishes that were removed and capped.

Category roofing, chimney caps

09/20/2019

John P.

From my initial contact with Will all went extremely well. After checking with the shingle manufacturer of my existing shingles, I found that I had faulty shingles and had to go through the process of filing a claim with the manufacturer. This put a major kink in planning for a new roof, but Will and the Excellent Roofing crew were not impatient and were very helpful. Finally, the time came for a new roof. I was provided with a detailed list of what would be done, except for what might need to be repaired under the existing roof. I was, however, given a detailed list of the cost of possible repairs to the decking. The crew arrived at the scheduled date and time and began its work. The machinery used was remarkable--NOT two men and a wheelbarrow! State of the art machines were used to collect the debris as it was removed from the roof. There was absolutely no mess, and my newly landscaped foundation plantings were not disturbed. Will provided us with estimates of several shingle types as well as additional guarantees and options we could select or reject. We decided to use a designer shingle that was was a couple of steps up from the basic roof and to include several upgrades for ice and leak protection as well as warranty extensiosn. (We have been plagued by leak problems for years.) The new roof was installed, and it is beautiful. We could not be happier with the result. The product and the workmanship are, as the name says, Excellent Roofing!

Description of Work
The existing roof was removed, faulty decking was replaced, new flashing was installed, soffets were installed, some rotten wood on eaves was replaced a new roof was installed

05/15/2019

John W.

From quote to cleanup, A+. Quality workmanship, professional, knowledgeable, responsive. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Full roof replacement

04/03/2019

Missy M.

This job went unbelievably well. There were a lot of shingles that had to be removed, and I requested that everything below be covered. I didn't want the extensive landscaping harmed, I didn't want to find shingles and nails everywhere. I didn't want to have to replace damaged gutters. The crew showed up the first day and worked a 12-hour day. The attic was covered with plastic to capture falling debris. Everything around the house was covered with plywood and tarps, three layers of shingles were removed and cleanly hauled away without any issues. The entire project was completed in 2 days. Michael and crew did an amazing job, and I am a very happy customer.

Description of Work
Remove 3 layers of shingles with a new roof

01/02/2019

Mike C.

It went very well. I called them, they came the same day and the next day, they were working on the roof. Everything went well.

Description of Work
Roof repair.

11/02/2018

Janet A.

They did some minor roofing repairs and found that the chimney had deteriorated, the top row of bricks were missing most of their mortar. They repaired the mortar and repainted, also repaired the chimney flashing at top and base, Very happy, showed up on time and did a nice job, cleaned up after themselves.

Description of Work
Inspect roof and flashing, check chimney flashing.

Category roofing, chimney caps, chimney repair

11/01/2018

Shawn C.

I cannot speak more highly of this company. They were very professional and did what they said they were going to do not to mention the fact that the roof looks great. I had many roofing contractors that I looked at, but at the end of the day I ended up going with them because they were very specific on their quote, stood by their price matching guarantee, and because they took the time to explain everything that I did not understand in the quote. They also communicated throughout the entire project to make sure that I understood how things were progressing. I would highly recommend this company to anyone who needs a new roof.

Description of Work
New Roof on my house

08/14/2018

Alexander T.

The Excellent Roofing team replaced my residential roof earlier this year. They exceeded my expectations in all phases of the work. I have a friend in the roofing business in another city. He reviewed their bid and confirmed it was a fair quote. Please do not be alarmed by the price I indicated, it was a huge roof with some extra paiting and gutter work. Job started and completed within the agreed time frame which was important to me. The workmanship was outstanding, and the crew did a great job cleaning up. I had alot of mature landscaping that needed to be worked around, nothing got damaged and I haven't found much if any debris left behind. Another thing I think is important to mention is that the crew was very professional. Would highly recommend Excellent again.

Description of Work
Roofing, some painting, some gutter replacement (not a result of the roofing work)

Category gutter repair, roofing, house painters

05/09/2018

Matt H.

Removed and replaced roof and gutters. Very professional and timely.

Description of Work
Roof/Gutter Replacement

Category gutter repair, roofing

04/15/2018

Frosty A.

Top Notch company to deal with!! The owner, his crews, and the products were excellent. They kept us informed when they could start, their crew was professional and polite. They took great precautions for the landscape and yard. They did a through clean-up. Out of the three bids, they were the best. Would use again in a heartbeat. If you need a roof replaced near the Memphis area, this is the company!! Thank you John, for the Excellent Job. Well Done!

Description of Work
Roof Replacement and Dormer repaired.

11/22/2017

William S.

Work was very thorough and neatly done.

Description of Work
Dormers were both leaking. Removed siding and re papered, replaced flashings, and reshingled edges. Another area had hole through and through. Replaced wood panel and paper and reshingled. $1

09/11/2017

Jana B.

Very well. The project manager was very attentive, honest and well-informed. He offered several options for us to consider on our own time without any pressure whatsoever. Once we made our choice, the crew was out within a couple of days and completed the repairs swiftly. They were extremely professional, neat and tidy. They removed all trash and debris. Highly recommend these guys. I will be calling them any time our roof needs attention.

Description of Work
Various roof failures causing interior leaks had to be repaired.

08/24/2017

ricky R.

The name says it all ! Travis Kee and crew will make you Happy .

Description of Work
Replaced roofing on home and garage.

08/07/2017

Wayne C.

Replacement skylight is great! No leaks, no gassing between the panes

Description of Work
Replaced a skylight

Category skylights

07/29/2017

david J.

They did a great job - I don't know if there is anything else they really could have done better. It was good. It was John Bennett. No problems communicating whatsoever. Cleanup was done perfectly.

Description of Work
Put on a new roof.

07/20/2017

BARBARA A.

Jimmy Massey and team were very professional and fast. Everyone was a pleasure to work with. They did a perfect cleanup and left us a really beautiful new roof.

Description of Work
Old roof removed and new roof installed.

06/29/2017

David T.

Very pleased with the price and the work. The roofers worked hard, and were very considerate. Will Jumper, the project manager, was very helpful, and pleasant to chat with. Excellent Roofing does much more than just roofing, and I plan to hire them for other projects.

Description of Work
Roof replacement.

06/18/2017

Ronnie B.

Excellent Roofing removed the old roof and installed the new roof in the same day. They came at the time they said they would, and finished when they said they would, including removing construction debris. Prior to beginning the work, they provided a video showing the manufacturers' method of installation and installed the materials accordingly. As an Architect I was pleased with their work ethics, their workers and the oversight of their project manager.

Description of Work
Roofing

06/12/2017

Dathan G.

They were quick to provide a quote and start the job. They brought out a large team and had the job completed in one day. No trash or nails were left behind.

Description of Work
Partial roof replacement and replacement of decking.

06/06/2017

ARIFA S.

They did a good job and did what they said.

Description of Work
They did an entire new roof

05/24/2017

Eric R.

My project manager Michael McDonald gave me a good price. I had a roof, patio cover, and gutters installed on my home. I can't say enough great things about Michael and his crews but here is a few. Not only does Michael seem like a good person, but he was always professional, answered his phone when I called (very important to me), got back to me on questions and concerns in a timely manner, made sure I was informed, gave me choices/options when available, and made sure I was satisfied throughout the process. His crews showed up on time, were professional and courteous, and seemed to make sure everything was done “the right way” with the customer in mind. I never felt like they were rushing to get the job done. I have dealt with many contractors in the past. Some good and many bad. I must say, it was refreshing to work with a company and project manager so concerned about making sure I was satisfied. The end products exceeded my expectations.

Description of Work
New GAF roof, new gutters, and patio cover added over backyard deck.

Category gutter repair, roofing, woodworking

05/17/2017

Randy H.

Just like their name. Excellent job!

Description of Work
repaired gutters!

Category gutter repair, roofing

04/23/2017

lisa T.

WONDERFUL, TIMELY ESTIMATE AND INSTALL. GOOD PRICING FOR WHAT YOU GET. IMMACULATE YARD CLEANUP.

Description of Work
complete roofing with multi layer removal

04/10/2017

Randy S.

Great. Entire job handled quickly & professionally.

Description of Work
Complete roof replacement

03/22/2017

Eric R.

We hired them but they haven't started the job yet. We had three people come out, and they were the most reasonable, by a long shot. Their professionalism is definitely better. Every time we've called, they've gotten back. As far as communication, they're perfect. My husband talked with them and he talks very, very highly of them.

Description of Work
We got a quote from them and hired them for the roof and the overhang over the back deck.

Beyer Power Washing

We take great pride in our experience, expertise, quality, and customer service that we provide to meet the consumers needs. It is our mission to provide excellent workmanship and complete customer satisfaction from start to completion of a project. In order to understand the needs and expectations of our customers, we take great care to work and communicate with every customer in a professional manner. Our reputation is based on service, safety, and quality, regardless of how large or small the job.

Award 2022
    Wild Wind Washing LLC

We Offer the best in Roof Cleaning, Pressure and Soft Washing, Exterior home cleaning, and Gutter cleaning and Guard Installing. We are Licensed and Insured.

American Pro Clean

American ProClean is in business for residential and commercial customers. We are specialist in high pressure and low pressure cleaning. Our hot or cold water machines can be used to make walkway, driveways, pool decks and parking ares look as good as new. Our low pressure washing is safe for houses, decks and fencing. With our proprietary chemicals they not only kill mold and mildew but will prevent it from coming back so quickly. With our 20 yrs of experience, we guarantee all of work to your satisfaction.

Award 2022
    Tennessee
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Residential & Commercial Roof Replacement & Re-Covers, Solar Attic Fans, Gutters, Siding, Windows, Carpentry, Painting, Insulation, Radiant Barrier Foil, Skylights, Sun-Tunnels & Roof Repairs. Flat Roofing Coatings & Liquid Roof Systems.