Excellent Roofing LLC

Founded 2002 • With Angi since April 2007

We are the higest credentialed roofing contractor in the Mid-South. We have achieved the level GAF Master Elite, Certainteed Select Shingle Master, and Owens Corning Preferred roofing contractor....

CAE Home Improvement, LLC

Family owned and operated company that specializes in interior and exterior painting. We offer other home improvement services such as; carpentry, framing, decks and porches, and drywall. Our company treats your home as if it was ours and would love to speak with you about your next project. Give us a call today!

Offers by CAE Home Improvement, LLC on Angi
Eagle 3 Painting

Luis Palma Painting

At Palma Painting, we provide service throughout the Memphis area. Our mission is to maintain the highest quality and professionalism from start to finish. We are confident in our results because all our jobs are custom needs to each home. We strive for the highest degree of quality products and workmanship. It is our reputation of quality work, professionalism and customer service that our customers continue to rely on us for their needs. To understand the needs and expectations of our customers, we take great care to work and communicate with every customer in a professional manner. We base our reputation on service, safety, and quality. Call us today and find out how we can meet all of Painting needs!

Offers by Luis Palma Painting on Angi

01/16/2020

They did the work promptly and accurately. I have used them before on another property, and i would use them again for any work needed.

Description of Work
I had a few flashings that were worn-also a few satellite dishes that were removed and capped.

Category roofing,chimney caps

09/20/2019

From my initial contact with Will all went extremely well. After checking with the shingle manufacturer of my existing shingles, I found that I had faulty shingles and had to go through the process of filing a claim with the manufacturer. This put a major kink in planning for a new roof, but Will and the Excellent Roofing crew were not impatient and were very helpful. Finally, the time came for a ...

Description of Work
The existing roof was removed, faulty decking was replaced, new flashing was installed, soffets were installed, some rotten wood on eaves was replaced a new roof was installed

05/15/2019

From quote to cleanup, A+. Quality workmanship, professional, knowledgeable, responsive. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Full roof replacement

04/03/2019

This job went unbelievably well. There were a lot of shingles that had to be removed, and I requested that everything below be covered. I didn't want the extensive landscaping harmed, I didn't want to find shingles and nails everywhere. I didn't want to have to replace damaged gutters. The crew showed up the first day and worked a 12-hour day. The attic was covered with plastic to capture falling ...

Description of Work
Remove 3 layers of shingles with a new roof

01/02/2019

It went very well. I called them, they came the same day and the next day, they were working on the roof. Everything went well.

Description of Work
Roof repair.

11/02/2018

They did some minor roofing repairs and found that the chimney had deteriorated, the top row of bricks were missing most of their mortar. They repaired the mortar and repainted, also repaired the chimney flashing at top and base, Very happy, showed up on time and did a nice job, cleaned up after themselves.

Description of Work
Inspect roof and flashing, check chimney flashing.

Category roofer","chimney cap contractor","chimney repair contractor

11/01/2018

I cannot speak more highly of this company. They were very professional and did what they said they were going to do not to mention the fact that the roof looks great. I had many roofing contractors that I looked at, but at the end of the day I ended up going with them because they were very specific on their quote, stood by their price matching guarantee, and because they took the time to explain everything that I did not understand in the quote. They also communicated throughout the entire project to make sure that I understood how things were progressing. I would highly recommend this company to anyone who needs a new roof.

Description of Work
New Roof on my house

Category roofer

08/14/2018

The Excellent Roofing team replaced my residential roof earlier this year. They exceeded my expectations in all phases of the work. I have a friend in the roofing business in another city. He reviewed their bid and confirmed it was a fair quote. Please do not be alarmed by the price I indicated, it was a huge roof with some extra paiting and gutter work. Job started and completed within the agreed time frame which was important to me. The workmanship was outstanding, and the crew did a great job cleaning up. I had alot of mature landscaping that needed to be worked around, nothing got damaged and I haven't found much if any debris left behind. Another thing I think is important to mention is that the crew was very professional. Would highly recommend Excellent again.

Description of Work
Roofing, some painting, some gutter replacement (not a result of the roofing work)

Category gutter repair contractor","roofer","house painter

05/09/2018

Removed and replaced roof and gutters. Very professional and timely.

Description of Work
Roof/Gutter Replacement

Category gutter repair contractor","roofer

04/15/2018

Top Notch company to deal with!! The owner, his crews, and the products were excellent. They kept us informed when they could start, their crew was professional and polite. They took great precautions for the landscape and yard. They did a through clean-up. Out of the three bids, they were the best. Would use again in a heartbeat. If you need a roof replaced near the Memphis area, this is the company!! Thank you John, for the Excellent Job. Well Done!

Description of Work
Roof Replacement and Dormer repaired.

Category roofer

Residential & Commercial Roof Replacement & Re-Covers, Solar Attic Fans, Gutters, Siding, Windows, Carpentry, Painting, Insulation, Radiant Barrier Foil, Skylights, Sun-Tunnels & Roof Repairs. Flat Roofing Coatings & Liquid Roof Systems.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check