ELT CONSTRUCTION

With Angi since August 2006

Nava Construction

Hello, My name is Jose, I and my father have a small Dad and Son company with 10 years of experience in drywall work in the Memphis area. We repair and install drywall on ceilings and walls no matter what the size of the job is. We fix cracks, holes, and all imperfections of the drywall job. Feel free to call or text me at 901-562-4753 and thank you for your consideration.

Advanced Construction of the Mid-South

Our staff is highly trained and carries a great amount of experience and professionalism to each and every job-site. Your local concrete specialist, we offer concrete pouring, repair, replacement, stamped and decorative concrete, for your home or business foundations, driveways, patios, walkways, and steps. We specialize in advanced professional services for concrete, framing, roofing, dirt-work, pool building, electrical, plumbing tile work flooring and more!

Offers by Advanced Construction of the Mid-South on Angi
Empress Painting

With over 11 years of residential, commercial and industrial painting experience, we are proficient at spraying , rolling , or brush paint for you. We are completely up to date with the painting industry and new technique with certification specified areas. Included in our standard service packages is power washing of all exterior homes prior to Empress Painting paint applications. Ask us about our senior citizen and military discounts.

09/01/2016

The work is simply beautiful. The work was completed on schedule. They were neat and quiet. I was not inconvenienced in any way. I would recommend Dritan (Toni) Agolli highly.

Description of Work
I had concrete steps and railings replaced. I also had the porch widened.

Category stamped concrete

08/07/2006

This company was just wonderful. They did excellent work and solved all of my problems. They fixed the leak for me and they did a great job at putting everything the way it was. The work was done in a short amount of time.

Description of Work
The plumbing was leaking in the bathroom wall and they had to tear up the concrete to get to the pipes. They replaced the drywall that had water damage and the flooring and of course, they fixed the leak.

Category drywall,flooring contractor,plumbing