Elliott Lawns LLC

Founded 2005 • With Angi since October 2008

3.9

PO Box 11984

Memphis, TN 38111

Additional emails - office@elliottlawns.com, tim@elliottlawns.com. Additional phone - (901) 569-0285....

09/14/2016

A M.

08/05/2013

C R.

Elliott Lawns came highly recommended by two different people for lawn care in mid-town Memphis. Unfortunately I have no first hand knowledge. I called the company in late Spring 2012 and after approximately 3 weeks of leaving messages on voicemail and with the receptionist, who assured me someone would get back to me. Silly me, I expected an answer sooner than 3 weeks after my first call. When I was finally contacted, I was told they were not taking on new clients at this time. (With a little inter-office communication, the receptionist could have told me this on my first call and saved everyone aggravation.) Given that friends continued to rave, I contacted them again in early-to-mid December 2012, hoping that perhaps now they had room in their schedule for me. I should have known better, but was willing to give the company another chance. I left a message with the receptionist, who informed me that she'd need to check with the owner. A month went by with no return call. At that point I went with another company that was responsive and prompt (and performs excellent landscaping and lawn maintenance.) See below.Presumably Elliott Lawns is doing so well they can afford to drive away potential business. Good for them. But how hard is it to pick up a phone and explain they are not accepting new clients. That would take all of 1 minute and provide long term good will. It shouldn't take 3 weeks (and numerous messages). And they shouldn't choose to ignore people. This is one of my biggest pet peeves. It's just rude. (Manners seem to be going out of style.) Two annoying experiences and I've written off this firm. Too bad because they do excellent work and at some point they will need new customers. I

Description of Work
Nothing.

12/07/2011

Mary W.

10/30/2008

Peter M.

When Elliott Lawns actually showed up they did a decent job. Their unresponsiveness to requests ultimately made me discontinue their services. I had a friend in Midtown that also had a bad experience. Too bad - their work was pretty good, and it is so hard to find good lawn services.

Description of Work
Mowing, edging, racking leaves, etc.

Safari Lawn Care

Safari Lawn Care was started in Memphis, Tennessee as a family business. We take pride in the service we provide to our customers. By using the best materials, employing knowledgeable service technicians, and communicating with our customers, we have created the premier lawn and garden service in the city. Your satisfaction is ensured by free services in between scheduled applications as necessary. Lawn Fertilization & Weed Control, Tree & Shrub Fertilization Please mention Angie's List and call our office to schedule: (901) 387-0990

Coldwater Waste Management

Century 21 Construction, LLC

Century 21 Construction, LLC is a construction company specialized in masonry and carpentry. Masonry includes brick, stone, block, tile, and concrete. Carpentry is available for new and existing projects! We also make wonderful pergola’s and arbors! Our staff combined has over 50 years of experience. We are local and looking to earn your business. Call us for a free estimate now! 901-437-1098

Residential & commercial lawn maintenance, leaf and debris cleanup, mowing, edging, trimming, fertilizing, pruning, landscaping, hard scaping, driveways, sidewalks, fencing, patios & decks.