EASLEY CONTRACTORS

Founded 1979 • With Angi since June 2006

4.1

LICENSE #24183....

CAE Home Improvement, LLC

Family owned and operated company that specializes in interior and exterior painting. We offer other home improvement services such as; carpentry, framing, decks and porches, and drywall. Our company treats your home as if it was ours and would love to speak with you about your next project. Give us a call today!

Offers by CAE Home Improvement, LLC on Angi
Eagle 3 Painting

Luis Palma Painting

At Palma Painting, we provide service throughout the Memphis area. Our mission is to maintain the highest quality and professionalism from start to finish. We are confident in our results because all our jobs are custom needs to each home. We strive for the highest degree of quality products and workmanship. It is our reputation of quality work, professionalism and customer service that our customers continue to rely on us for their needs. To understand the needs and expectations of our customers, we take great care to work and communicate with every customer in a professional manner. We base our reputation on service, safety, and quality. Call us today and find out how we can meet all of Painting needs!

Offers by Luis Palma Painting on Angi

02/21/2018

They were awesome. Even though huge storm rolled in town they still managed to fit me in there busy schedule in a timely manner. A busy contractor is a excellent contractor. The guys were very knowledgeable and explained the process when asked. They showed up on time and worked two full days. Mr Easley and Paul stopped by several times to check the progress and they were fantastic. I would highly ...

Description of Work
Beam set. New door install. Build out carport to garage.

Category contractors,closet systems,drywall,woodworking,interior painters

Thank you Mr. [Member Name Removed] and we hope to do further business for you.

10/04/2017

A man came out at the appointment time and looked at the deck and said he would e-mail a quote or get back with my husband as to the cost. We never received a quote or phone call. If they were not interested in doing the work they should have said so up front.

Description of Work
Called the office and requested a quote for deck repair. Someone called back and set up the appointment.

Category deck cleaning

08/12/2017

They're still in process of finishing the work. They're still present. We are almost done. Everything's been going pretty well. They're staying within the insurance claim, so price is an A.

Description of Work
To rebuilt the house after a tree fell. Rebuilding a room after a tree fell on it.

Category remodeling

06/06/2016

While repairing the roof contractor a nail through my air-conditioning line. When this was pointed out to me and I asked him about it, he said it was not his problem. He later called and said he would pay for half of the repairs. The repairs have cost over $2400, and we're done very poorly by another contractor. Now I'm having to replace all of their work, and Easley contractors has been no help. ...

Description of Work
make repairs after storm damage

As you aware there are always two views of a story. This is what our company has experienced with Mr. [Member Name Removed]. On April 18, 2016, Mr. [Member Name Removed] contracted with our company to have repairs completed per his insurance estimate, which included replacing his roofing, a few gutters, and a small amount of his wood fence due to storm damage. This property is a rental property he...

10/06/2015

1) Easy to reach and showed up on time with an additional estimator. 2) Additional estimator climbed on the roof to inspect problem areas where there was leaking. 3) Before receiving any information from the person inspecting the roof, the man on the ground was informing me that the roof was in great shape and would only need minor repairs which was in fact true. 4) Estimator noticed a couple plac...

Description of Work
Estimate on roof repair. Referred by State Farm insurance company since my homeowner's policy is through them .

Category drywall

Thank you for leaving us feedback and be sure to call us if you have any more home repair needs.

12/02/2014

The wainscot was replaced and stained by ne of their subcontractors. The home Is very old therefore they had to make a couple of trips until they got it right. I was very satisfied though. The drywall buckled also and the wall had to be repaired. The flooring was replaced by Kiser's Floor Fashions and I was very pleased with the floor. I originally had carpet but replaced the floor with hardwood. I was pleased with the overall outcome; however, Easley can do a better job of communicating with customer about setting up appointments and follow through and punctuality.

Description of Work
This was an insurance claim that was due to a water leak via the air conditioner. The wainscot was damaged and buckled. Drywall and flooring were damaged and replaced.

Category drywall contractor","flooring contractor","water damage restoration service","woodworker

08/18/2014

I found them through insurance, he was responsive but the contractor work was very poor. and they fell behind schedule. They have work done on time and they should hire better contractors.

Description of Work
We went for easily contractor as our general contractor. They did the dry wall chicken.

Category countertop installation","drywall contractor","home remodeling contractor","interior painter

04/25/2014

I used Angie's list and found Easley Contractors due to their A rating. I emailed them and called them that I want a quote about converting an attic into a media room. I got in touch with one of their worker who agreed to give me a quote. He came over, spent an hour with me and then told me that he will email the estimate to me in couple of days. Nothing happened, on repeated calls finally he sent me a quote of 78K. It was right in the middle of the other estimates I got. Due to their better rating on Angie's list, I emailed him that I want to go over the estimate with him, and may make some changes to bring the cost lower. I emailed, called, multiple times, but he never responded. Ultimately I had no choice and I had to send an email to them and complained about the worker. Couple of days later I got a call from the owner who was very apologetic, and he said that he himself will come over and will discuss the quote with me. We settled on a time, and he came over...he was a nice looking gentleman, who answered all my questions. He looked very professional, and seemed to know what he was doing. After staying there for 30-40 min, he basically said that this quote given by his worker is incorrect and it will cost much more than that, and also it will take 3-4 months to get this done. This was very suprising, first this was their quote to start with and now he is backng off it? Next all other builders told me its doable in 6 weeks, and by the way its already 3 weeks and most of it is already been done, ofcourse though another company. To me it seemd that Easley Contractors were not really serious about getting my business. They just wasted my time. I think this company prefers to work with insurance company when houses gets damaged through a disaster. For routine work in a house, better stay away from them. Of course I will not recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
Wanted to convert an attic into a media room

Category drywall contractor

10/14/2013

The project went perfectly! The contractors were on time and very professional. We had a little miscue and some contractors got double booked but it was no problem. Paul simply called his foreman and had him and one other pull off of another project and were there within the hour. The contractors were excellent and they cleaned up after themselves so it looked as if they were never there. I want to thank Paul for being so helpful on the front end. When we were looking at the hole in the ceiling he gave us two options: 1: we could repair the hole and simply respray that one spot, which he said may leave a and quot;spottyand quot; look due to the fresh paint over the old paint or 2: they could strip the popcorn, fix the ceiling, smooth it out and roll it. I never would have thought that we could do the latter on a 200 sq. ft. room and it add and lt;$100 to the overall cost. He actually provided his input and opinion which was well taken. Also, after we got the initial quote, HUD came back and said that we could actually hang the door ourselves. I called Paul and told him this, he said and quot;No problem, i'll get you a new quote over in just a momentand quot;. I was very surprised and delighted that they had no heartburn over reworking the bid to give us a lower overall cost. Thank you Easley Contractors for your work!

Description of Work
Paul Haas came out and gave us a free estimate for some work mandated we have done by HUD on our newly purchased home. We had a tight timeline to get this done and needed a hole fixed in the ceiling, a door hung, electrical wiring work and about a dozen light fixtures hung.

Category drywall contractor","electrician","Lighting","room remodeling","home remodeling contractor

07/18/2013

They have been in business for a very long time. State farm uses them a lot and they are very reputable. Terry Easley owns the company. They are very honest. Their price is low to comparable.

Description of Work
Easley Contractors finished my porch on my store. They had to renovate the porch because the porch was disintegrating, so they tore it all off and rebuilt it and put it back together.

Category room remodeling

PAINTING, INTERIOR AND EXTERIOR SIDING, VINYL, ALUMINUM, STEEL & WOOD, ROOM ADDITIONS, SUN ROOMS,ATTIC CONVERSIONS, REMODELING, INSURANCE CLAIMS, COMMERCIAL.

HOME BUILDING.