Daniel Cleans

Founded 2002 • With Angi since August 2006

1239 Vernon Cv

Memphis, TN 38122

Since 2002 Daniel Cleans offers the highest quality carpet, tile, upholstery, and hardwood cleaning. We use industry leading truck mounted equipment for a deeper clean and fast drying. Our multi step cleaning processes are guaranteed to be the most thorough and complete for the highest level job quality....

08/01/2017

Elena H.

He was the cheapest. I will be likely to use them again. It took him about 4 or 5 hours that first day.

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning and Tile Cleaning for most of the house

Category carpet cleaners,ceramic tile

04/11/2017

Elena H.

Description of Work
He cleaned our tile floor and carpet.

Category carpet cleaners,ceramic tile

01/16/2017

charles B.

Smooth as silk.

Description of Work
Thorough carpet cleaning.

12/02/2016

Abraham B.

Daniel came out today and did a nice job on the carpet. He was organized and polite and did 6 rooms, a stairway and a hall in about 3 hours. The carpet looks great now and I am very satisfied with the job he did. I will definitely have him come out again next year. Thanks!

Description of Work
6 rooms, hallway and staircase

02/26/2016

TIFFANY M.

Description of Work
Daniel did a good job overall.He got most stains up but when it dried,we still had one. I'm sure he would have come back but we were moving the next day.I had to remind him of our appointment but he got there on time.

04/30/2015

Julie H.

He did an excellent job. I appreciate the good work and the willingness to come back a few days later to deep clean other rooms. His price was very reasonable and affordable. I have recommended him to my neighbors.

Description of Work
Angie's List deal was for carpet cleaning for 3 rooms.

03/03/2015

Chanel H.

I purchased a house last March so bought the $69 Angie's List Big Deal to clean the carpets in the house I was moving out of. Because the house I purchased was empty I decided to use Mid-South Carpet and Tile to do the floors of my new house before my furniture arrived. I got a $25 discount for the house being empty. Daniel was always very prompt in responding to scheduling requests. He and his assistant came by twice; once to steam the floors then to seal the grout. I wasn't expecting much out the carpet cleaning since the carpets are old in my house (in hindsight I should have just replaced them vice cleaning) but I was disappointed with my grout sealing experience. They did my kitchen/laundry room and a bathroom. His assistant did the bathroom and Daniel did the kitchen/laundry room. I noticed the color on the grout wasn't even in the bathroom and it didn't appear to be the same color as the kitchen so I contacted Daniel. He assured me they used the same color. He had left a bottle behind that had leftover sealer in it so I decided to touch up the bathroom floor with it but it was indeed different. Daniel came by and looked at it and did some additional sealing and said he let the employee go that had done my bathroom as his work quality had gone downhill. My bathroom grout still doesn't look right but I never contacted Daniel about it again as I was over it. Went online and saw how easy it is to color seal grout and have since done my other two bathrooms myself! Wish I had gone online before shelling out $275 (of course they were A LOT faster than I ever would be).

Description of Work
Steam cleaned carpet and tile; sealed tile grout

02/14/2015

Eva A.

The service was good. I like that they were prompt. The sales people were very friendly and they did a good job on my carpet. They were good. I have no complaints.

Description of Work
I made a Big Deal purchase for Mid-South Carpet and Tile Cleaning. We talked about some other things, but they just did the carpet.

01/06/2015

Elisabeth E.

Mid-South carpet showed up right on time to clean my 3 bedroom carpets per the Angie's List special. He did a great job on those, and also cleaned a stair runner for only a small nominal extra charge. He gave me some tips on how to make the carpets last a little longer as well. I will definitely use them again in the future!

Description of Work
Cleaned all bedroom carpets and a stair runner.

01/05/2015

yvonne O.

very polite and did an excellent job.

Description of Work
cleaned carpets

12/30/2014

Jennifer M.

Not only did they contact us promptly to arrange a time to clean the carpets, but they arrived on time and cleaned three rooms and cleaned the stairwell free of charge. We had stains on the carpet that were present when we bought the house and I never thought they would come up--but they were invisible after Mid South Carpet cleaned the carpets!

Description of Work
They cleaned three rooms and did the stairwell as well.

12/03/2014

Bill H.

All I needed done was two flights of stairs to be cleaned. I didn't need any rooms cleaned. They work was fine, but I didn't like the idea of telling me that especially since I was asking them to do a lot less than I had paid for. They called me up right away.

Description of Work
It was three rooms of carpet cleaning.

12/03/2014

Sherlyn H.

THEY NEVER PROVIDED THE SERVICE BUT KEPT MY MONEY. I WON'T BUY A SERVICE DEAL THROUGH ANGIES LIST AGAIN. THIS IS NO DEAL!!!

Description of Work
Provider took my money paid through Pay Pal to Angies list and sent an email that I was not in there service area, BUT KEPT THE MONEY AND DID NOT SEND ME A REFUND DESPITE MY REQUEST.

Category carpet cleaners

I am sorry but this is not true at all. Your payment goes directly to Angies List corporate office not the service provider. We let you know you were out of our service area. We are not responsible for refunds. You have to contact Angies List directly to get a refund.

09/23/2014

Taurus B.

They were VERY quick, thorough, friendly and reasonably priced. I will absolutely use them again when needed. They also showed up when they said that they would.

Description of Work
Cleaned all of the stairs, helped move a few pieces of furniture, cleaned the hallway and 2 rooms and a closet.

08/12/2014

Jenna S.

Very quick and effective cleaning. Our rugs looked like new again after some abuse by our dog and toddler son. Would definitely use his service again and recommend strongly. Again, he was in and out so quickly; it took much less time than I anticipated.

Description of Work
Cleaned rugs in three different rooms.

08/04/2014

Kalen S.

It took a few calls to get an appointment set up, but once I spoke to someone the service was great. Very punctual and carpet looks great.

Description of Work
Cleaned carpet in master bedroom and rug.

07/01/2014

Rebecca M.

They showed up on time and did a great job for a great price. They put everything back where it belonged and were fast, professional and went the extra mile. I will use them again.

Description of Work
Cleaned bedroom carpets and staircase.

04/04/2014

Victoria B.

Providers --Justin and Daniel -- arrived a little early. They were professional in their manner. Services were performed efficiently and quickly. I would use them again.

Description of Work
Cleaned six areas of carpet.

03/30/2014

Manuel N.

Daniel came to the house after we purchased a coupon online for carpet cleaning. He was on time, and arrived with an assistant. He explained various add on procedures, which we declined when he said our carpets probably didnt require the extra scrubbing step. We appreciated his honesty. He was professional and courteous. We had cleared out the clutter and vacuumed well before he came, which I think enabled them to be able to focus on our carpet, without having to waste time moving a bunch of stuff. He did an excellent job. Our carpets look great!! He also gave us an estimate for cleaning our tile kitchen floor. We will hopefully be able to do this soon, and then I'll write and let you know how that went.

Description of Work
Cleaned carpet

03/19/2014

Sharon C.

I purchased their special coupon on Angie's List and they called us the next day to arrange a time. They were punctual and extremely fast and professional. We also got them to do our stairs. They did a great job and we will definitely use them again and recommend them to our friends.

Description of Work
I purchased the special $69 for three rooms from Angie's list. They cleaned the downstairs carpets and our stairs.

03/23/2013

Charlotte M.

My upstairs carpet had a bunch of stains left by the ex, who basically lived upstairs alone the last year of marriage and spilled who knows what on the floor and did not even attempt to clean up. The floor was absolutely gross beyond words. Michael and Daniel pre-treated the carpet and steamed cleaned it. I can't believe how great the carpet looks-----just like new. I can't wait to move into my new upstairs master suite. Thanks Michael and Daniel for the better than expected results. I will definitely use these young men again. They should be proud of themselves, hard working and polite young men. Better than expected!!!

Description of Work
Pre-treated the carpet and stains with a solution Steam Cleaned Carpet Put everything up on little blue blocks---allows carpet to dry Cleaned up behind themselves Gave follow-up instructions for best results---vacuum when carpet dries

03/11/2013

Keith T.

I contacted the company to schedule an appointment and they told me this deal was posted without their consent. They would not honor the deal so I got a refund from Angies List. The company subsequently offered to do the service after the previous issue. The work was done in a timely fashion and I was satisfied.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaned in living area , hall and bedrooms.

Category carpet cleaners

This is a mistake on Angie's List. My company agreed to do a deal with Angies List four months prior or around Thanksgiving. We sold two carpet cleaning deals. The deal was three rooms cleaned and deodorized for 99 dollars. Several months later I get a call from [member name removed] asking about another deal for three rooms cleaned and deodorized for 111. I told him we never agreed to another deal with Angies List and was confused, but we would do the job for him. He already purchased the coupon. Angies List takes 50 percent of the coupon price. I told [member name removed] to cancel his purchase and call me directly to schedule his cleaning and we would give him a great job at a fair price. We cleaned four rooms and a hallway for 125 which included a deep scrub and deep steam clean. He was happy with the job, price, and drying time. Angies List instructed him that in order to receive a refund he had to leave us an F review. Because I never signed any documents agreeing to do a deal his review should be taken down immediately. This is simply a mistake on Angies List and I hope to resolve this matter as soon as possible.

03/03/2013

Jacquelyn W.

Dan & his associate arrived @ 10:30. They started pre-treating traffic areas immediately while the equipment was warming up (it was a very cool morning). Dan offered a popular fragrance for the deodorizer; I was pleased. They were completed with the entire job within 2 hrs. You could actually walk on it around 30 minutes to an hour afterwards. I had been giving a lot of thought into budgeting for replacement carpet this spring, but the results are amazing. I was thinking about replacing this carpet around spring, but the results are amazing. I can put it off for at least another year to 1 1/2 years which will allow me to save more money for that project

Description of Work
Steamed cleaned and deodorized master bedroom, great room, and guest bedroom carpet

02/14/2012

Rick B.

They did a good job. They were on time. They were pleasant. I would use them in the future.

Description of Work
I used Mid-South Carpet and Tile Cleaning to do clean the floor and resealed the grout in January.

08/07/2006

A Mid-South Carpet Care did a fabulous job on my carpets. I was very pleased. He even got the stains out that I never thought would come out. He even sent me a thank you note for my business. That is unheard of in this day and age. It was wonderful. I recommend their service to others every chance I get.

Description of Work
A Mid-South Carpet Care cleaned the carpets in six rooms, stairs, and hallway of my home.

Your Flooring LLC

In Business Since 2021 We take great pride in our experience, expertise, quality, and customer service that we provide to meet the consumer's needs. It is our mission to provide excellent workmanship and complete customer satisfaction from start to completion of a project. In order to understand the needs and expectations of our customers, we take great care to work and communicate with every customer in a professional manner. Our reputation is based on service, safety, and quality, regardless of how large or small the job.

The Carpet Wizard

We are a owner operator floor cleaning company. Our specialties are carpet cleaning, upholstery and different types of hardwood including laminate. The industrial equipment we use helps us give deeper clean. Also it helps with less dry time and more detailed work.

Mid South Flooring LLC

Mid South Flooring, LLC is a locally owned company specializing in quality hardwood installations and refinishing. We also install staircases. MSF currently has 18 employees and does not use subcontractors, so we always know and trust the people working in your home. We also use every means possible to minimize any dust in your home. We use the most up to date vacuum systems for every tool we would have in your home. We can bring the samples to you or schedule an appointment at our all hardwood showroom. We offer free estimates and usually same day quotes.

carpet cleaning, upholstery cleaning, oriental rug cleaning, deodorizing, carpet repair and stretching, tile and grout cleaning and sealing, light pressure washing