Chris Gavin Painting

Founded 2001 • With Angi since June 2008

Chris Gavin Painting is primarily an interior and exterior house painting service;however, we also do carpentry, cabinet making, deck building and other forms of home remodeling! Chris Gavin has over 15 years experience as a contractor and takes great pride in his craftsmanship. You can reach Chris at 901 870-2111....

CAE Home Improvement, LLC

Family owned and operated company that specializes in interior and exterior painting. We offer other home improvement services such as; carpentry, framing, decks and porches, and drywall. Our company treats your home as if it was ours and would love to speak with you about your next project. Give us a call today!

Offers by CAE Home Improvement, LLC on Angi
Middleton Painting

We offer commercial and residential painting services in Memphis, TN and the surrounding areas. This includes carpentry, trim work, drywall/sheetrock repairs and much more. Please give us a call for a free estimate!

France Paint Co

We have an A+ rating from the BBB, the highest rating a company can receive. We have 3 employees with many years of painting experience. Award winning.

06/29/2015

Martha C.

We have used him several and I would recommend him.

Description of Work
I used Chris Gavin and he was just exceptional.

04/24/2015

Holly C.

Great communication, on time, clean and neat! Would definitely call again and recommend to friends

Description of Work
Painted bathroom walls, ceiling, doors and trim

04/20/2015

Nicole B.

Chris did a fantastic job! I love my new kitchen cabinets! I had late 80s or early 90s "pink pickled wood" cabinets. Chris sanded, primed and professionally painted my cabinets. He does the base cabinets and drawers on site. He removes the cabinet doors, and takes them to his shop to spray off site. He delivered the doors back to me the following week, as promised. Also, I have a Kitchen Aid refrigerator with the wooden panel insets. Chris painted the doors to match my kitchen cabinets, for far less than buying new inserts from Kitchen Aid. He always was punctual, friendly and a true professional. He would always call or text and let me know when he'd be back, etc. I would definitely have Chris back again, and probably will.

Description of Work
Sanded, primed and painted kitchen cabinets and refrigerator door panels.

Category custom cabinets,woodworking,interior painters,cabinet refacing

04/03/2015

Benjamin T.

He and his helper Arturo, did an excellent job of tackling this project. I would use them again. They remained committed to the job, until the end, and worked through the monsterous clean up effort. I would be pleased to have their prospective customers inspect our work. Thanks you guys! Well done.

Description of Work
Chris tackled the challenge of scraping, mudding, and painting a popcorn ceiling texture in my family room. This was a challenge because it is a cathedral type ceiling.

01/05/2015

Charles R.

Marvelous job! Our 11-year-old house was long past due for new paint. Lots of patching was required in all rooms; Chris and Arturo found and repaired areas we hadn't even noticed. This was an arduous task - the ceilings in the living room and foyer are two stories high. The painters arrived promptly every day, behaved professionally, and completed the work in about 4 days. Our house looks far better than it did when new. I only have three wishes: 1) Wish we hadn't waited so long 2) Wish we had painted after fireplace and foyer tile work and new carpet. The painters didn't spill a drop but the tile guy and carpet installers banged up our newly-painted baseboards. We'll gladly hire Chris to touch up the damage. 3) Wish other types of home improvement services were included in his repertoire. He'd have a full-time job at our house! Keep in mind that this is a small business and Chris is out on the job himself every day. Leave him a message and be patient - he will get back to you - and he is well worth waiting for.

Description of Work
Prepped and painted living room, kitchen, foyer, dining room, stairwell, upstairs landing, hallway. Ceilings in all areas. Woodwork and trim - including fireplace - in all areas.

11/10/2014

Jeff P.

He did a very good job. He primed the walls only because we had not decided what we were going to do or what color if we were going to paint. This was a dining room only. Sorry I can't remember the exact date or costs.

Description of Work
My walls were 10 feet high, and I needed help to finished removing wall paper. He primed the walls.

09/15/2014

Karuna J.

Chris and Arturo are both professional, reliable and trustworthy. I got about 4 quotes for the job I wanted done and I knew right away that Chris would do a great job-and would make sure we were happy with the work. He and Arturo showed up on time every day, and always made sure I knew about their schedule and how long they would be be at my house each day working (so I could plan my day accordingly). We still have a lot of painting we need to get done in our house-and we will definitely use Chris and Arturo.

Description of Work
Chris and Arturo painted my dining area, the ceilings through-out the dining and kitchen, removed wall paper in two guest bathrooms and then painted those guest bathrooms.

Category wallpaper removal,interior painters

08/09/2014

James K.

Chris was very friendly and professional. He gave us an estimate an we agreed on a start date. He was able to start early before our original date. He came in on time and was very careful about covering up the floor and furniture while painting. He had our job complete by the deadline. We would recommend him to our friends or family . Excellent job very satisfied !!! He will be doing another job for us in the next few weeks . Thanks Chris and Arturo !

Description of Work
Paint interior rooms

08/08/2014

Elizabeth H.

This is the third time we have used Chris and as always he was very good. His attention to detail makes it worth it. We will use him again and will gladly recommend him to anyone.

Description of Work
Painted three rooms.

07/07/2014

Jonathan S.

Chris was very easy to get in touch with and to set up the original estimate. He came by the house and walked through the rooms we wanted painted and then immediately gave us a great estimate. The cost was extremely reasonable. After the estimate the work did not start for a couple of weeks because Chris and Arturo were finishing a job in another house. When the work began they were always on time, worked quickly, and did an outstanding job. We were out of town during the last half of the job, but felt very comfortable leaving them a key to the house. They were very neat and tidy, detail oriented. Our overall experience was very good and we plan to use this team again.

Description of Work
Chris and Arturo painted all of the woodwork in the living room and dining room, sanded and painted our kitchen cabinets, painted the kitchen walls and trim, and then painted a jack and jill bathroom (wood work and walls).

Category interior painters,cabinet refacing

Interior Painting, Exterior Painting, Custom Painting, Full Restoration & Repair, Trim Work, Basic Carpentry, Cabinet Building

Roofing