CertaPro Painters® of Bartlett

Founded 2006 • With Angi since September 2007

We are skilled professionals who take great pride in our work. Our team will arrive on time, keep you informed, deliver what we promise and guarantee our work. We’ll also get to know what’s important to you so that we can customize the way we work with your daily routine....

CAE Home Improvement, LLC

Family owned and operated company that specializes in interior and exterior painting. We offer other home improvement services such as; carpentry, framing, decks and porches, and drywall. Our company treats your home as if it was ours and would love to speak with you about your next project. Give us a call today!

Offers by CAE Home Improvement, LLC on Angi
Neading Remodeling & Home Services, LLC

We are a local, veteran owned small business, with over 20 years experience in the Home Improvement Field. Our vast experience in a wide variety of services bring additional value to each and every project. We take pride in our quality of work, commitment to outstanding results, our In-house Professionally Trained Home Improvement Technicians and our Customers Satisfaction! We know that every project is different and that each one requires personalized craftsmanship and attention to detail. We know your project is no exception. Anyone can give you a free estimate, just text some pictures and they'll throw a number at you. We know there is more to each project than just a number. That is why we created our Custom Tailored Consultation Process. Visit our website to learn more! https://neadinghomeservices.com/start-consultation We specialize in: A variety of Interior & Exterior Home Improvement, Handyman, and Repair Projects. Exterior; Soffit, Fascia, Siding, Rotten Wood, Repair & Replacement. Exterior Re-paints, Doors, Windows, & Glass Repair & Replacement. Interior; Bathroom Remodels, Cabinet Facelifts & Re-Paints, Tile Backsplashes, Drywall Repairs. Handyman & Miscellaneous; Custom Mantles, Custom Shutters, Gutter Cleaning, Gutter Guards, Pressure Washing & Sealing, Window Cleaning, Fence Repair & Replacement. Additional Services; available upon request. We are Licensed #8481, Bonded $10,000, and Insured $1,000,000. We offer a satisfaction guarantee on maintenance jobs and offer a 12 month warranty on repair or improvement contracts.

Eagle 3 Painting

10/13/2018

It went very well. The owner, Adam, came out to provide the estimate. The actual painter, Ronmel, did an excellent job.

Description of Work
clean prep and paint a 450 square foot wooden deck

09/18/2017

Adam, Daniel, and Guillermo were a great team. From quote to completed project - they quoted a reasonable price, used high qualty products and did a great job! Highly recoomemded!

Description of Work
Exterior paint

Category interior painters

06/19/2017

We consulted Angie's list after seeing CertaPro in our neighborhood, and were responded to right away with a quote directly from the owner. We scheduled the work, and looked in on the project several times a day during the 3-day job. The workers, the quality of the painting and materials, and CertaPro's follow-up was so good that we plan to have them do similar work on our residence later this yea...

Description of Work
We needed the trim painted on our rental property prior to selling, in addition to some repair work on exterior trim that had rotted.

Category contractors,pressure washing,house painters

06/02/2017

Everything was pressure washed and examined before any work started. All of the wood repairs were done and then painting began. Two men were assigned to our job but on some days only one worked (Daniel, and he was EXCELLENT). We had a delay to our start date due to weather, and another weather delay in the middle of the job, but Daniel did a great job of keeping in touch and keeping me informed ab...

Description of Work
Exterior home painting and associated wood repairs. All trim, gutters, and siding were pressure washed, painted, and several repairs were made to damaged or rotted wood. Also, our 14-year old wood fence was re-stained.

07/21/2016

I had an excellent experience working with Adam, Carol, and Daniel at CertaPro of Bartlett. Adam - thorough estimate and paid attention to all details from rotted wood to loose siding on the dormers. He even came back for quality assurance to make sure the job was completed to his satisfaction. Very impressed by the way he runs his business. Carol - Prompt and clear communicator that coordinated t...

Description of Work
Replace rotted wood Exterior painting

11/15/2015

I went with a national franchise for piece of mind and a usable Warrenty should I need it. I paid for the best paint and caulk they recommended Sherwin Williams brand (an up charge for both) and the job went off as scheduled. Then things went horribly wrong. All my windows were painted shut (I broke one window trying to open it which they paid to fix) and they had a workman over for a day cutting the paint so the Windows would work. After 10 months I have pealing paint, rotting wood, and all the seams in my trim are opened up. I called and had the owner come by for an inspection a few days later. He apologized profusely saying the sub they used for my and a few other jobs was a disaster and he would make it right. That was a few weeks ago and no word back on when that may happen. I honestly believe they will fix things but why should I have to pester them to make it happen??

Description of Work
Paint exterior of house and repair some rotten trim.

Category contractor","house painter","interior painter

10/06/2015

Never got back to me with quote. I emailed and called, but never heard back from him.

Description of Work
Met me for appointment to get quote for painting house. Never heard another word from him.

Category interior painter

09/10/2015

The professional painters came to my home about 10;00 am, in less than two hours, they completed their job. They were polite, courteous, and extremely skilled at their job. Certain management skills has to be recognized, in the hiring and maintenance of a workforce with such a compassion for enduring upon these professionals to do the job, and doing the job RIGHT!!!!. CERTAPRO PAINTERS, you have a great team, and it was a pleasure dealing with you and your entire staff.

Description of Work
I contracted certapro to paint my home in 2013, afterwards a couple of issues developed. They contacted me , mind you after two years after the work was done and asked me if I had any complaints. I told them I had a couple of things I was concerned about. This Co. came out as soon as weather permitted, and took care of the area's I was concerned about. Not only did they do a superb job, but they did it professionally. I don't know how to rate this Co., on a scale 0f 1 to 10, I'd say 100. You don't know how much appreciation, I have for a Co. that does an outstanding job, and then stands behind it. Almost unheard of these days. Thank you members of CERTAPRO PAINTERS.

Category interior painter

06/29/2015

Contacted me every day to let me know they would be on site working. Picked up all trash daily. Asked me to inspect to make sure all work was completed to my satisfaction. I would use them again.

Description of Work
Repaired and replaced wood and painted the exterior of the home.

Category house painter","interior painter

08/19/2013

The first day two painters show up and I walked them through showing them everything that needed to be done. 1- Fill ALL nail holes and cracks 2- Sand smooth 3- Fix bubbled up drywall tape 4- Paint evenly 5- Be done in three days as promised. 6- ATTENTION TO DETAIL. I even took out the molding and said I would take care of that. They only had one color to paint in all the rooms. The first two came in and where here a total of two hours before one of them came to me and siad he wasnt feeling well and needed to leave. They would come back tomorrow and get caught up. They had barely started in the upstairs bedroom. Oh I had taken leave for these days so they could come in and paint. They come in the next day and spend all day and didn't even finish the upstairs bedroom or bathroom. On the third day the owner at Certa Pro comes out with a third painter to help get it finished. He is assigned 3 rooms to do. He was quick and was able to finish the 3 rooms before the other two were able to get even halfway done with the other rooms, however he failed to cover my belongings before painting and splattered paint on several of my possessions. The other were obviously tired at 530pm and chose to just be done. They started packing up before asking if I saw anything that need to be fixed, knowing I would find glaring discrepancies as i had the day before. The workmanship was poor in most of the rooms. They had trouble painting a straight line especially between the ceiling and the wall. The owner never called me back or came out to check the work done by the crew he hired. I received a bill in the mail 2 weeks later. Poor business practices and service. I will not ever endorse or use this company again.

Description of Work
They were supposed to paint 12 rooms, fix any drywall tape that had bubbled, fill nail holes and cracks. Paint everything evenly.

Category drywall contractor","interior painter

Full Service Residential & Commercial interior / exterior painting, Drywall Repair, Light Carpentry, Power Washing, Wallpaper Removal, Ceiling Texture Application/Removal, Deck & Fence Staining.

Wallpaper Hanging, Stucco / Masonry repair.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available, American Express, Discover