CertaPro® of Collierville, Germantown, & Memphis

Founded 2002 • With Angi since September 2010

You’ve probably seen us in your neighborhood painting exteriors and you may have seen our neighborhood CertaPro Painters signs. Now that it’s time to paint the house let us have the opportunity to do just that. We’ve got the reviews and references to show we are the Proven and Trusted Experts in Painting™. Our trained exterior house painters are looking forward to meeting you. Additional DBAs - CertaPro Painters Ltd, CertaPro Painters of Collierville Germantown & Memphis. Additional phone - (800) Go Certa...

CAE Home Improvement, LLC

Family owned and operated company that specializes in interior and exterior painting. We offer other home improvement services such as; carpentry, framing, decks and porches, and drywall. Our company treats your home as if it was ours and would love to speak with you about your next project. Give us a call today!

Offers by CAE Home Improvement, LLC on Angi
Neading Remodeling & Home Services, LLC

We are a local, veteran owned small business, with over 20 years experience in the Home Improvement Field. Our vast experience in a wide variety of services bring additional value to each and every project. We take pride in our quality of work, commitment to outstanding results, our In-house Professionally Trained Home Improvement Technicians and our Customers Satisfaction! We know that every project is different and that each one requires personalized craftsmanship and attention to detail. We know your project is no exception. Anyone can give you a free estimate, just text some pictures and they'll throw a number at you. We know there is more to each project than just a number. That is why we created our Custom Tailored Consultation Process. Visit our website to learn more! https://neadinghomeservices.com/start-consultation We specialize in: A variety of Interior & Exterior Home Improvement, Handyman, and Repair Projects. Exterior; Soffit, Fascia, Siding, Rotten Wood, Repair & Replacement. Exterior Re-paints, Doors, Windows, & Glass Repair & Replacement. Interior; Bathroom Remodels, Cabinet Facelifts & Re-Paints, Tile Backsplashes, Drywall Repairs. Handyman & Miscellaneous; Custom Mantles, Custom Shutters, Gutter Cleaning, Gutter Guards, Pressure Washing & Sealing, Window Cleaning, Fence Repair & Replacement. Additional Services; available upon request. We are Licensed #8481, Bonded $10,000, and Insured $1,000,000. We offer a satisfaction guarantee on maintenance jobs and offer a 12 month warranty on repair or improvement contracts.

Eagle 3 Painting

04/23/2018

Certapro's service was superb. Painting was excellent. The job was completed quickly and as requested. Mitch and Mickey were attentive to my requests. They made every effort to insure my satisfaction with the job. I would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
Paint house exterior and ornamental doors

Category pressure washing,house painters

03/25/2018

You could not ask for a more professional team. Attention to detail second to none.

Description of Work
Painted the exterior brick of our home

09/27/2017

They were excellent. They were punctual, neat and cleaned up after themselves. The price was excellent. The work was gorgeous, everyone loved it.

Description of Work
They painted the outside of my house.

Category house painters

Thanks for the wonderful review !

08/29/2017

Certa Pro was on time and did a fantastic job. Nikki was available for any questions I had. I'm very pleased with the work.

Description of Work
All the trim on my home needed painting and some wood replaced.

Category house painters

Thanks for the wonderful review !

07/17/2017

The guys did a great job. They replaced a lot of wood; the painting was done well. There was a little hiccup on trim color and that was immediately corrected. There was constant communication and my questions and concerns were addressed and answered. The team was done in three days and the place was left in pristine condition. Overall, I thought they were wonderful to work with and recommend them ...

Description of Work
I needed my 90+ year old house painted. It had some rotted fascia boards other wood that had to be replaced due to overhanging trees, plus it hadn't been painted in 15 years. I have a brick and stucco bungalow with a lot of wood trim.

Category house painters

The house did come out nice,thanks so much for the great review ,we appreciate it for sure

06/21/2017

We consulted Angie's list after seeing CertaPro in our neighborhood, and were responded to right away with a quote directly from the owner. We scheduled the work, and looked in on the project several times a day during the 3-day job. The workers, the quality of the painting and materials, and CertaPro's follow-up was so good that we plan to have them do similar work on our residence later this year. Their quote was competive, their workers were excellent, their responsiveness was superior to any other company we contacted.

Description of Work
Powerwash, repair, seal and paint all exterior trim.

Category contractor","pressure washer","house painter

05/19/2017

It went very well and in a professional manner. It was done quickly and for a good price.

Description of Work
I had a large screened porch painted as well as some shutters on the front of the house. The porch needed repair and some rotten wood replaced. The painter was able to get that all done within two days.

Category contractor","house painter

04/27/2017

It was great. The team came in and took over. Courteous and efficient! Cleaned everything up at the end of each day. I pretty much had a different color for every room and an accent wall that I decided on at the last minute. Nikki was my contact and she was great, too!

Description of Work
We had the almost the entire first floor (seven rooms) painted and the hallway on the second floor.

04/27/2017

Great painter to work with. Clients raved about the professionalism and attention to detail. Beat a competitors price by half. Took care of everything and made my life much easier!

Description of Work
Clients brick sunroom painted.

04/27/2017

Excellent painters. Efficient and meticulous. I have used Certa Pro for over a decade for various jobs and will continue to use them for future projects.

Description of Work
I had a large job. Painting a bedroom, a bathroom, and all my kitchen cabinets and island.

Residential & Commercial Painting - Interior & Exterior