CertaPro® of Collierville, Germantown, & Memphis

Founded 2002 • With Angi since September 2010

PO Box 9012

Memphis, TN 38133

You’ve probably seen us in your neighborhood painting exteriors and you may have seen our neighborhood CertaPro Painters signs. Now that it’s time to paint the house let us have the opportunity to do just that. We’ve got the reviews and references to show we are the Proven and Trusted Experts in Painting™. Our trained exterior house painters are looking forward to meeting you. Additional DBAs - CertaPro Painters Ltd, CertaPro Painters of Collierville Germantown & Memphis. Additional phone - (800) Go Certa...

04/23/2018

Jerry H.

Certapro's service was superb. Painting was excellent. The job was completed quickly and as requested. Mitch and Mickey were attentive to my requests. They made every effort to insure my satisfaction with the job. I would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
Paint house exterior and ornamental doors

03/25/2018

Mark S.

You could not ask for a more professional team. Attention to detail second to none.

Description of Work
Painted the exterior brick of our home

09/27/2017

connie A.

They were excellent. They were punctual, neat and cleaned up after themselves. The price was excellent. The work was gorgeous, everyone loved it.

Description of Work
They painted the outside of my house.

Category house painters

Thanks for the wonderful review !

08/29/2017

Jacquelin U.

Certa Pro was on time and did a fantastic job. Nikki was available for any questions I had. I'm very pleased with the work.

Description of Work
All the trim on my home needed painting and some wood replaced.

Category house painters

Thanks for the wonderful review !

07/17/2017

Susan S.

The guys did a great job. They replaced a lot of wood; the painting was done well. There was a little hiccup on trim color and that was immediately corrected. There was constant communication and my questions and concerns were addressed and answered. The team was done in three days and the place was left in pristine condition. Overall, I thought they were wonderful to work with and recommend them highly.

Description of Work
I needed my 90+ year old house painted. It had some rotted fascia boards other wood that had to be replaced due to overhanging trees, plus it hadn't been painted in 15 years. I have a brick and stucco bungalow with a lot of wood trim.

Category house painters

The house did come out nice,thanks so much for the great review ,we appreciate it for sure

06/21/2017

Chris L.

We consulted Angie's list after seeing CertaPro in our neighborhood, and were responded to right away with a quote directly from the owner. We scheduled the work, and looked in on the project several times a day during the 3-day job. The workers, the quality of the painting and materials, and CertaPro's follow-up was so good that we plan to have them do similar work on our residence later this year. Their quote was competive, their workers were excellent, their responsiveness was superior to any other company we contacted.

Description of Work
Powerwash, repair, seal and paint all exterior trim.

Category contractors, pressure washing, house painters

Thanks for the great review [Member Name Removed],see you again soon!

05/19/2017

Teresa D.

It went very well and in a professional manner. It was done quickly and for a good price.

Description of Work
I had a large screened porch painted as well as some shutters on the front of the house. The porch needed repair and some rotten wood replaced. The painter was able to get that all done within two days.

Category contractors, house painters

Thanks for the great review !

Judith B.

It was great. The team came in and took over. Courteous and efficient! Cleaned everything up at the end of each day. I pretty much had a different color for every room and an accent wall that I decided on at the last minute. Nikki was my contact and she was great, too!

Description of Work
We had the almost the entire first floor (seven rooms) painted and the hallway on the second floor.

Meredith N.

Great painter to work with. Clients raved about the professionalism and attention to detail. Beat a competitors price by half. Took care of everything and made my life much easier!

Description of Work
Clients brick sunroom painted.

Category interior painters

Thank for the positive review ,hope to work with you again soon

erin N.

Excellent painters. Efficient and meticulous. I have used Certa Pro for over a decade for various jobs and will continue to use them for future projects.

Description of Work
I had a large job. Painting a bedroom, a bathroom, and all my kitchen cabinets and island.

Category interior painters

Thank you again for the wonderful review

Anna W.

It went very well! Great crew! They got the job done and for a fair price! I've already recommended them to two friends!

Description of Work
I had a lot of rotten fascia replaced and the exterior house and doors painted.

Category pressure washing, house painters

Job went smooth as silk,thanks again !

11/07/2016

Bob S.

Mitch did a great job! We had a couple fits and starts due to rain outs. NOT his fault. The work was done in a timely manner when able and I am very happy with the results. His crew was methodical, clean and precise with their work. He gets a B on price only because it wasn't FREE! :)

Description of Work
Completely painted exterior of my house. Repaired rotten window trim and shutter as well as fascia board that had been damaged through ice dams.

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the great review

05/18/2016

Richard S.

I have used CertaPro for 10 years, for both interior and exterior painting. They have always given a fair price and performed work on time to exacting standards. They have done, not only painting, but also wood repairs, and drywall repairs. At this time, their work is so reliable, that I just call Mitch and don't even ask price, just schedule the job since he comes in fair and I never have to worry about quality of the job. The people he employs are neat, and treat our home with respect, always cleaning up. Mitch personally visits each job while ongoing and makes sure that we are satisfied with the job before requesting payment. I highly recommend CertaPro for their work.

Description of Work
Creator of Collierville (Mitch Zaretsky) did interior paint and drywall repairs

Category drywall, house painters, interior painters

Thanks for the great review !

05/16/2016

amanda G.

Excellent. Mitch is wonderful to work with. His guys are great! They clean up after themselves and you hardly know they are there. Very trustworthy.

Description of Work
Painted several rooms

Thanks for the great review ! See you again soon

05/15/2016

Steven J.

CertaPro was by far the lowest estimate we received for services to our home. We had recently had new wooden window sashes installed and needed someone to paint them inside and out. We also need the exterior of our home painted and some minor wood repairs done. CertaPro thoroughly pressure washed the exterior of our house before painting. Painting took 3-4 days, and the crew was thorough, professional, and efficient. They painted all areas identified including shutters. They seamlessly repaired several areas of wood rot. They expertly painted the windows. Once complete, they ensured we were satisfied and address a couple of areas of our windows that we noticed needed to be cleaned. I would definitely recommend them.

Description of Work
Paint and repairs to Interior/Exterior

Category house painters, interior painters

Thanks for the kind words.

08/31/2015

Charlie P.

Mitch's team did a great job, they were very detailed and responsive. I will use them again.

Description of Work
Paint all wood services, wrought Iron fencing, a brick wall and outside storage house

Category house painters

Thanks [Member name removed].....

04/25/2015

Robert D.

Very professional. Excellent employees. Arrived on time and work completed on time. One minor error noted and they were back out quickly to correct.

Description of Work
Exterior house painting

04/05/2015

Robert W.

Mitch was very professional and promptly returned all phone calls and emails. He was also timely in following up with me. We are planning for the work to be done once weather permits.

Description of Work
Provided detailed estimate for painted home exterior

12/30/2014

Ashley C.

They were very professional and detailed. We walked around our home with the representative and then she went over everything that needed to be done in addition to the paint job. I was told that they would power wash my home, replace rotted wood, paint all doors, the siding, columns, and shutters. The paint was included in the estimate as well. However, the estimate was more than we budgeted for and decided to hold off. They offer financing and you get a lot done for the price. I would definitely consider using them in the future.

Description of Work
I contacted CertaPro for an estimate to paint the exterior of my home.

09/17/2014

Jane C.

They did a wonderful job. They were very friendly and worked very hard. They were exactly on time. We couldn't have been more pleased. One of the best services we've ever had.

Description of Work
They painted the exterior of our home and glazed our picture windows.

07/21/2014

John N.

They did a wonderful job and were very professional. I will use them again for an interior paint job in the future.

Description of Work
Painted exterior windows after having new ones installed.

06/20/2014

Gary L.

Overall, they just did a good job in painting, they just weren't that timely.

Description of Work
I've used CertaPro.

Category interior painters

WE NEVER WORKED TOGETHER....SIR YOU ARE MISTAKEN ME FOR ANOTHER PAINTING COMPANY

06/16/2014

Steve C.

Excellent crew, good communication with owner. Flexible in adding additional items to quote.

Description of Work
Exterior and exterior paint, wallpaper removal.

Category house painters, interior painters

Thanks for letting us paint for you....What's this like the 3rd or 4th time now ? Stay well [removed member name]

04/22/2014

Marla R.

It went great, the owner and all his employees were friendly and courteous. House looks great!

Description of Work
They painted the entire exterior of our 4000 sq. ft. house (excluding brick areas) including around all windows, and the gutters. Also, they repaired quite a bit of rotten wood before painting.

03/17/2014

Robert D.

High quality work, very neat painters. Punctual, fast but careful. Did a good job cleaning up after the job was finished.

Description of Work
Exterior painting. Rotten wood repair. Pressure washing.

Category pressure washing, house painters

[Member name removed] ,it was a pleasure to paint your house ..Call us next year to inspect and see how she is holding up

American Pro Clean

American ProClean is in business for residential and commercial customers. We are specialist in high pressure and low pressure cleaning. Our hot or cold water machines can be used to make walkway, driveways, pool decks and parking ares look as good as new. Our low pressure washing is safe for houses, decks and fencing. With our proprietary chemicals they not only kill mold and mildew but will prevent it from coming back so quickly. With our 20 yrs of experience, we guarantee all of work to your satisfaction.

Aaron Painting & Construction

Licensed & Insured | Super Service Award winner 5 years running | Aaron Construction has been serving the painting and repair needs of homeowners in the Memphis area since 1982. Our talented and friendly staff will help ensure you get exactly what you want out of your project at a fair price. You'll notice the difference when you see our dedication to perfection and quality craftsmanship. That's why we have never had a complaint with the Better Business Bureau in all our years of service. So, call us at Aaron Construction the next time you need an experienced, local professional to handle all of your painting and repair projects. We look forward to hearing from you.

C&J Solutions

We specialize in interior and exterior painting services, cabinet painting, staining, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

MasterCard, American Express, Check, Visa, PayPal, Financing Available

Residential & Commercial Painting - Interior & Exterior

N/A

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about CertaPro® of Collierville, Germantown, & Memphis

How is CertaPro® of Collierville, Germantown, & Memphis overall rated?

CertaPro® of Collierville, Germantown, & Memphis is currently rated 4.9 overall out of 5.

What days are CertaPro® of Collierville, Germantown, & Memphis open?

CertaPro® of Collierville, Germantown, & Memphis is open:

Sunday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM

What payment options does CertaPro® of Collierville, Germantown, & Memphis provide

CertaPro® of Collierville, Germantown, & Memphis accepts the following forms of payment: MasterCard, American Express, Check, Visa, PayPal, Financing Available

Does CertaPro® of Collierville, Germantown, & Memphis offer free estimates?

Yes, CertaPro® of Collierville, Germantown, & Memphis offers free project estimates.

Does CertaPro® of Collierville, Germantown, & Memphis offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, CertaPro® of Collierville, Germantown, & Memphis offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Does CertaPro® of Collierville, Germantown, & Memphis offer a senior discount?

No, CertaPro® of Collierville, Germantown, & Memphis does not offer a senior discount.

Are warranties offered by CertaPro® of Collierville, Germantown, & Memphis?

Yes, CertaPro® of Collierville, Germantown, & Memphis offers warranties.

What services does CertaPro® of Collierville, Germantown, & Memphis offer?

CertaPro® of Collierville, Germantown, & Memphis offers the following services: Residential & Commercial Painting - Interior & Exterior

Are there any services CertaPro® of Collierville, Germantown, & Memphis does not offer?

N/A