Caco Construction LLC

With Angi since December 2010

4.2

May contact through email....

Df construction llc

Give us a call, or click for an estimate, today!

Riverport Outdoor

We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule an estimate today!

Mr. Handyman of Memphis

Welcome to Mr. Handyman of Memphis, where we serve as your one-stop shop for all handyman and home improvement services in Memphis. Whether you need the expertise of Memphis handyman professionals who can tackle commercial repairs for your business, or you simply need support for some of the handywork around the house you don’t have time for, we’ve got you covered.

06/30/2014

Michael L.

Description of Work
We purchased a home owned by CACO Construction. Although they were very friendly and honest by appearance, we found that they were more interested in cutting corners and saving their bottom line.

Category handyman service

07/26/2012

Lisa N.

I needed a portion of fence replaced with a gate, 300 ft of fence raised, a concrete slab poured, rotten wood support posts replaced and a long gravel driveway resurfaced. The owner came out took measurements and said he would email or call with estimate. A week later I called because I had received no estimate. He said he would get that to me soon. Called a few days later. He said had been busy, but had just gotten the prices for materials and would email later that day. No email. I have since hired another company to do the work. The owner was very very nice and helpful with tips about other projects I wanted to do, but I got no response. Maybe there is a reason why he did not contact me, but I would have appreciated a call to let me know that he could not do the work. I would not have even commented on him because he was so nice, but I got an email from Angies List stating that users had requested feedback on this contractor. .

Description of Work
Estimates for fencing, rotten wood replacement, driveway

Category fencing,handyman service

04/26/2012

Paul W.

Their estimate was lower than other estimates and they kept to that price when finished. The work was started on time and finished on time. I was very impressed with the quality of their work. More importantly, the buyer of my house was equally impressed. I would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
They fixed everything that the buyer of my house wanted done before closing, including replacing damaged walls on backyard shed, fixing closet door, repairing gutters and eaves.

Category handyman service

12/15/2010

Anthony J.

Everything was excellent. I liked everything about the service, came on time everyday, cleaned up everyday, and did a great job.

Description of Work
We had the cabinets painted, granite counter tops put in, new sink, and new light fixtures also put in.

Category countertops,electrician,lighting,plumbing,marble & granite,home remodeling,cabinet refacing

Caco Construction LLC