Brothers Landscape

Founded 2007 • With Angi since February 2017

Brothers Landscape can handle all your landscaping needs year round! Please call us today to schedule your free estimate! Jbrotherslandscape19@gmail.com

lawn & landscaping (61)lawn care (49)leaf removal (24)mulch delivering (12)drain pipe installation (5)gutter cleaning (5)fence company (2)pressure washing (1)
Corina C.
04/11/2021
Greatest perfection I've ever seen...timely manner was great...professionalism was A1. Great communication...skills and job was great. I felt like I JUST MOVED IN ALL OVER AGAIN...
Description of Work
Whole back yard
Category
fencing, landscaping, lawn service, lawn mower repair, leaf removal
$200
Patricia T.
07/31/2020
Brothers Landscape came out the first afternoon and removed everything that needed to be removed and came back the next afternoon to complete the job. The whole crew was very hard working and they did an excellent job. I am pleased with the results and would hire again.
Description of Work
Front flower bed had way to much and looked bad, had completely removed and new flower bed to replace. Also had back yard with an erosion issue, tree stumps removed and a lot of clean up work plus.
landscaping, lawn service, mulch, drain pipe
$4,000
Jennie B.
05/09/2020
I called on Monday and left a message, Josue Mejia, the owner returned my call about 2 hours later and he came out on Tuesday morning and we walked the front, the sides and the large back yard that desperately needed to be cleared out and up. We discussed what I wanted done and he said he would get back with me with a price after he had time to estimate everything, which considering the scope of work, seemed fair to me. Josue let me know on Tuesday evening what he could do the job for and said he would try to get me in the latter part of the week. Today is Saturday and they are here and doing a FANTASTIC job. I could not be more pleased with my decision to hire Brothers Landscape....I have been pleased with everything about this experience, the polite businesslike manner that Josue has and the polite people he has working for him. They showed up at my house and have worked a small miracle for me in a short amount of time. If you need any landscaping or yard work done I can tell you that you won't go wrong in hiring Brothers Landscape. I am very pleased with everything from the promptness of the response to the work done and the fair price.
Description of Work
Yard cleanup, tree trimming, brush clear out, leaf cleanup
lawn service, leaf removal
Neci D.
04/27/2020
Fantastic job! They were were here early, checked in throughout the day to ensure I was pleased with the progress and cleaned up as they left. Would definitely recommend them!!
Description of Work
Jose and his men removed a large tree, all the overgrown shrubs, prepped the flower beds and mulched. They also cleaned the gutters out and pressure washed the entire house, driveway, sidewalks and patio. All debris was removed from the property.
Category
gutter cleaning, landscaping, pressure washing, drain pipe
$4,000
Josh M.
12/10/2019
I am very pleased with this service. Joshua came out and quoted the job and his crew came out within hours to completed the job. They removed leaves from my front and back yard as well as the roof. I got home from work and everything had been completed and looked great.
Description of Work
Leaf removal
$200
Fred R.
12/10/2019
Tremendously efficient and responsive. Not a leaf left on my property. Clean as a whistle when they left.
Description of Work
Leaf removal
landscaping, leaf removal
$250
John F.
11/09/2019
Excellent work. Prompt and complete work. Great value for the money.
Description of Work
Landscaping, tree trimming and planting, old deck demolition and removal
landscaping, lawn service, mulch, drain pipe
$6,500
Pam P.
09/27/2019
They had four guys to do the work. They did excellent work and finished in 2 to 3 hours.
Description of Work
Landscaping front and side gardens
$565
Top M.
08/30/2019
Joshua gave me an estimate and was able to get the work done the same day. Great work at a great price!
Description of Work
Trimming/weeding bushes, trimming/removal of tree branches
landscaping, lawn service
Gina J.
08/03/2019
Awesome!!! They did a great job and were very thorough!! I called and they were out the next week to do the job. Had my estimate the day after I called! Highly recommend these guys!
Description of Work
Mulch, shrubs trimmed, clean up, old stump cleaned out and sod
lawn service, mulch
Alan S.
07/20/2019
I was in constant contact with the owner Joshua and scheduled up to 4 appointments. I understand they may be busy, but no one ever showed up each time. Total waste of my time and energy. Do not and WILL NOT ever recommend.

Review for Brothers Landscape - 5590 Pleasant View Rd, Memphis, TN - 38024703
Description of Work
I needed my lawn mowed and weed eated. Very simple job...
lawn service
$60
Robyn N.
06/23/2019
Joshua and his crew were wonderful-prompt and efficient. They even removed a tree limb for me from our yard! I highly recommend Brothers!!
Description of Work
Trimming, gutters cleaned, removing weeds
Category
gutter cleaning, landscaping, lawn service
Div R.
05/11/2019
Joshua was very prompt, got in touch as soon as I requested quote from Angie's list. We agreed on price, the job was completed promptly in one day. Best weeding that I have seen so far, put mulch in good layers, trimmed trees as needed and the yard was left in beautiful shape. I have been in this part of town for last few years and this was the best and the most quality work I got.

Review for Brothers Landscape - 5590 Pleasant View Rd, Memphis, TN - 37869826Review for Brothers Landscape - 5590 Pleasant View Rd, Memphis, TN - 37869826
Description of Work
SPring Cleaning, weeding, mulching, bush and tree trimming
$1,800
Victoria S.
05/10/2019
My yard was in terrible condition, overgrown and out of control. I made an appointment with Joshua, who was prompt and professional. We walked the grounds, I shared my concerns, and he pointed out things I hadn't even noticed which left unchecked would have caused damage to my property and house. We agreed upon a very reasonable price given the amount of work required, and settled on a time and date. He and his crew arrived promptly the next day and went right to work. My yard hasn't looked this good in years and I'm thrilled. I'm going to continue to use his landscaping service to maintain my yard. I have even recommended him to my new neighbor and a coworker. I would highly recommend his services to anyone in need of lawn and yard care, whether it's a small project or something bigger, like mine. Thank you, Joshua and crew.

Review for Brothers Landscape - 5590 Pleasant View Rd, Memphis, TN - 37867590Review for Brothers Landscape - 5590 Pleasant View Rd, Memphis, TN - 37867590Review for Brothers Landscape - 5590 Pleasant View Rd, Memphis, TN - 37867590Review for Brothers Landscape - 5590 Pleasant View Rd, Memphis, TN - 37867590
Description of Work
Weed abatement, leaf clean up, lawn mowed, trees removed, hedges and shrubbery trimmed.
$650
Nicholas S.
04/26/2019
Hired brother landscape to remove leaf and yard debris from over the winter. They showed up on time and did an amazing job!
Description of Work
Leaf Removal
leaf removal
Chris F.
04/26/2019
Fantastic. Took out 5 large trees. Looked like bomb went off in the back yard. When they were done it was beautiful. They raked up every last leaf and even removed the sawdust left from the stump grinding. Very hard workers.
Description of Work
Tree removal
landscaping, lawn service
$3,500
Hire Again?

🙏🏻thanks a lot to work with us have bless week
Ray T.
04/04/2019
Brothers provided cutting, tilling and re-sodding of most of my yard. They also landscaped some additional areas which I requested to be covered with rocks. They installed metal barriers to separate those areas from the installed sod. On completion, they were asked to re-start my irrigation system for this year. They were communicative, responsive, highly task-oriented, and clearly experienced in providing the services requested. ALL work was professionally performed and reasonably priced. I was extremely satisfied with Brothers Landscape!
Description of Work
re-sodding, landscaping, irrigation system maintenance
landscaping, irrigation systems

Thanks [Member Name Removed] was my pleasure work with you God bless you
Top M.
02/25/2019
They missed a couple of appointments but were responsive to messages. Overall, great work at a reasonable price. I will definitely hire them again in the future.
Description of Work
Mowing and edging of lawn, trimming and weeding of hedges, leaf/debris removal
Albert B.
01/31/2019
He is doing a great job and is punctual and is thorough. He has a crew so he is not always part of the crew but calls to check to make sure all is done well. I am pleased with our working relationship.

Review for Brothers Landscape - 5590 Pleasant View Rd, Memphis, TN - 37687748Review for Brothers Landscape - 5590 Pleasant View Rd, Memphis, TN - 37687748
Description of Work
Hired to perform all landscaping duties annually
Hire Again?

I’m blessed to have coustomers like you [Member Name Removed] we just love to keep our coustomers happy thanks a lot God bless you
Tim R.
01/30/2019
Perfect job. I am absolutely satisfied and love the spirit and hard work of these guys.
Description of Work
Removed huge number of leaves from property, tore off ivy from house, mulched gardens and around trees, worked hard and fast. Best landscape company in the city.
$550
Joe F.
01/17/2019
Very Prompt, Great Job!! Second year I have used Brothers Landscape. Highly Reccomend
Description of Work
2 Trees, Trimming, Leaf Pick Up
$1,800
Jim T.
01/09/2019
The team comes every two weeks. They are fast and thorough.
Description of Work
Leaf removal.
landscaping, leaf removal
$145
LISA S.
01/09/2019
Cleaned the gutters and the yard for a very fair price and even removed the leaves we had already bagged without being asked. Also timely responses to emails and texts. Very pleased.
Description of Work
Gutters cleaned out and remaining leaves picked up
Category
gutter cleaning, landscaping, lawn service, leaf removal
$220
Derek F.
01/05/2019
Showed up same day with large crew and leaves removed within an hour or two. Would recommend to others.
Description of Work
Leaf removal
EUGENE S.
08/21/2018
Joshua and his team did an excellent job. Firstly, out of 3 calls, he was the only one to call me back the same day. One vendor never called me and the other returned by call 10 days later (after the landscaping project was completed). Joshua came to my home the next day, and we discussed what I would like to have done. Landscaping stone was ordered and within two days a work crew was there to do the work; the job was completed in only 2 days. Joshua followed up with me immediately after the work was done to be sure that I was satisfied. The yard looks so much better, and I could not be more pleased; he even planted 2 additional bushes at no cost to me as it would improve the appearance. I was so impressed by the service and professionalism that I hired him to take care of my yard maintenance. I highly recommend Brothers Landscape without reservation.
Description of Work
removal of dead plants, replanting, mulching, & stone edging around 6 beds
landscaping, lawn service, mulch
$3,500
Hire Again?

[Member Name Removed] thanks a lot for your comment was my pleasure doing job for you thanks to be part of brothers landscape now God bless you

Phone