Brothers Landscape

Founded 2007 • With Angi since February 2017

Not Licensed

5590 Pleasant View Rd

Memphis, TN 38134

Brothers Landscape can handle all your landscaping needs year round! Please call us today to schedule your free estimate! Jbrotherslandscape19@gmail.com...

lawn & landscaping (61)lawn care (49)leaf removal (24)mulch delivering (12)drain pipe installation (5)gutter cleaning (5)fence company (2)pressure washing (1)lawn mower repair (1)irrigation system (1)

04/11/2021

Corina C.

Greatest perfection I've ever seen...timely manner was great...professionalism was A1. Great communication...skills and job was great. I felt like I JUST MOVED IN ALL OVER AGAIN...

Description of Work
Whole back yard

Category fencing,landscaping,lawn service,lawn mower repair,leaf removal

Work Completed On 04/11/2021

07/31/2020

Patricia T.

Brothers Landscape came out the first afternoon and removed everything that needed to be removed and came back the next afternoon to complete the job. The whole crew was very hard working and they did an excellent job. I am pleased with the results and would hire again.

Description of Work
Front flower bed had way to much and looked bad, had completely removed and new flower bed to replace. Also had back yard with an erosion issue, tree stumps removed and a lot of clean up work plus.

Category landscaping,lawn service,mulch,drain pipe

Work Completed On 07/24/2020

05/09/2020

Jennie B.

I called on Monday and left a message, Josue Mejia, the owner returned my call about 2 hours later and he came out on Tuesday morning and we walked the front, the sides and the large back yard that desperately needed to be cleared out and up. We discussed what I wanted done and he said he would get back with me with a price after he had time to estimate everything, which considering the scope of work, seemed fair to me. Josue let me know on Tuesday evening what he could do the job for and said he would try to get me in the latter part of the week. Today is Saturday and they are here and doing a FANTASTIC job. I could not be more pleased with my decision to hire Brothers Landscape....I have been pleased with everything about this experience, the polite businesslike manner that Josue has and the polite people he has working for him. They showed up at my house and have worked a small miracle for me in a short amount of time. If you need any landscaping or yard work done I can tell you that you won't go wrong in hiring Brothers Landscape. I am very pleased with everything from the promptness of the response to the work done and the fair price.

Description of Work
Yard cleanup, tree trimming, brush clear out, leaf cleanup

Category lawn service,leaf removal

Work Completed On 05/09/2020

04/27/2020

Neiciee D.

Fantastic job! They were were here early, checked in throughout the day to ensure I was pleased with the progress and cleaned up as they left. Would definitely recommend them!!

Description of Work
Jose and his men removed a large tree, all the overgrown shrubs, prepped the flower beds and mulched. They also cleaned the gutters out and pressure washed the entire house, driveway, sidewalks and patio. All debris was removed from the property.

Category gutter cleaning,landscaping,pressure washing,drain pipe

Work Completed On 04/26/2020

12/10/2019

Josh M.

I am very pleased with this service. Joshua came out and quoted the job and his crew came out within hours to completed the job. They removed leaves from my front and back yard as well as the roof. I got home from work and everything had been completed and looked great.

Description of Work
Leaf removal

Category landscaping

Work Completed On 12/10/2019

12/10/2019

Fred R.

Tremendously efficient and responsive. Not a leaf left on my property. Clean as a whistle when they left.

Description of Work
Leaf removal

Category landscaping,leaf removal

Work Completed On 12/09/2019

11/09/2019

John F.

Excellent work. Prompt and complete work. Great value for the money.

Description of Work
Landscaping, tree trimming and planting, old deck demolition and removal

Category landscaping,lawn service,mulch,drain pipe

Work Completed On 05/13/2019

09/27/2019

Pam P.

They had four guys to do the work. They did excellent work and finished in 2 to 3 hours.

Description of Work
Landscaping front and side gardens

Category landscaping,lawn service,leaf removal,mulch

Work Completed On 09/26/2019

08/30/2019

Top M.

Joshua gave me an estimate and was able to get the work done the same day. Great work at a great price!

Description of Work
Trimming/weeding bushes, trimming/removal of tree branches

Category landscaping,lawn service

Work Completed On 08/30/2019

08/03/2019

Gina J.

Awesome!!! They did a great job and were very thorough!! I called and they were out the next week to do the job. Had my estimate the day after I called! Highly recommend these guys!

Description of Work
Mulch, shrubs trimmed, clean up, old stump cleaned out and sod

Category lawn service,mulch

Work Completed On 07/12/2019

landscape, landscape design, irrigation, roof clean up, yard work, Pressure Washer, maintenance tree trim, mulch, fences and leaf removal.

Concrete driveways