BLINDS ETC

Founded 1987 • With Angi since June 2010

WE OFFER 90 DAYS SAME AS CASH ,VISA M/C,DISCOVER.MONTHLY DISCOUNTS,WE CARRY GENERAL LIBILILITY INS,WORKMENS COMP,ALL EMPLOYEES FULLY INSURED,...

Wholesale Shutters & Blinds

At Wholesale Shutters & Blinds, our customers always come first! We are a family business, locally owned for over 30 years. Our employees have years of experience in their respective fields, and we offer lifetime warranties on our products. We specialize only in interior shutters, shades and blinds, so you can be confident you will receive expert advice and great service. We are committed to providing USA-made and sourced products. Our solid wood products are "finished" in our local Memphis shop to meet your desired color(s) and specifications. Plantation shutters are made of solid hardwood which not only beautify your home, but also maintain durability adding energy efficiency and security to your home. We are firm believers of real wood, adding timelessness and style for years to come. Additional numbers - (901) 388-9004, (866) 667-8999, (501) 225-1717.

09/29/2015

Benolyn C.

01/22/2014

Jackie F.

I was extremely pleased with this company. Very nice couple owns the business so you feel as if you are doing business with a local company, not a corporation.

Description of Work
They showed me samples of solar shades and consulted with me as to what kind of window covering to put on two extremely sunny windows. They responded to my phone call quickly and ordered the shades telling me it would take 10-14 days and they came in early, so I was thrilled. Installation was fast and very professional.

12/22/2011

Bobby B.

They were very nice and very professional in putting the plantation shutters in. They came out and measured. They matched the color of the paint and they ordered the blinds. They were made here in the US and that meant a lot. They came back and installed it today though the weather was so bad. They looked great. They were very personable and very friendly. They brought all their own tools and they cleaned up after themselves. We had the Christmas tree put up so they moved it and moved it back and put everything back just the way it was. They did a very nice job. They were very professional. I got 3 estimates and theirs was not the cheapest but they were one of the top 2. I went with them because they were so professional.

Description of Work
I used the services of Blinds Etc to put new shutters in today.

BLINDS ETC

Founded 1987 • With Angi since June 2010

4977 Chickasaw Rd

Memphis, TN 38117

BEEN SERVING THE MIDSOUTH FOR 25 YEARS. WE SPECIALIZE IN ALL INTERIOR WINDOW TREATMENTS, COMMERICAL AND RESIDENITAL NO JOBS TO SMALL OR TOO LARGE . FREE IN HOME ESTIMATESTS ALL PRODUCUTS ARE FULLY WARRANTIED AND CUSTOM MADE . WE OFFER PLANTATION SHUTTERS, SOLAR SHEERS, MINI BLINDS, 2" FAUX WOODS AMD REAL WOODS BLINDS 2 1/2 FAUX WOOD AND REAL WOODS, VERTICAL BLINDS, ROMAN SHADES, WOVEN WOODS, CELLULUAR SHADES, ARCHES, AND OTHER PRODUCTS. ALL WORK WARRANTIED

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, PayPal, Financing Available