BARTLETT NURSERY & LANDSCAPING

Founded 1990 • With Angi since September 2006

3.8

All types of landscaping. Commercial and residential....

Blessed Blades Lawncare

We are an owner operated company, specializing in routine lawn maintenance including: mowing, trimming, weed-eating, blowing off debris from property, and edging (upon request)! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Tailored Lawns

I'm all about customer experience. If there is something the customer doesn't like, let's find a way to fix the situation. I'm an outdoors person and I enjoy what I do, but I also want to know that I'm also doing quality work. That is my biggest priority. I specialize in regular Lawn Maintenance and Landscaping

Solo Landscape

Call Us Today @ (901) 282-7918!!! Landscaping Business Solo Landscape is a locally owned and operated Memphis-area small business dedicated to quality landscape and supreme customer service at reasonable prices. Browse through our portfolio and services to discover how Solo Landscape can beautify your home or business.

04/17/2017

Kathy K.

Great. Came out when they said they would and promptly completed project.

Description of Work
Large tree roots dug up and sod put down.

Category landscaping,lawn service

12/29/2015

Fred N.

Having an issue with part of the work performed, it required several attempts to contact the provider for a resolution. Conroy Barber finally agreed to stop by to discuss a solution, at which time Mr Barber, rude and arrogant, denied any responsibility for the matter, turned around and walked off.

Description of Work
Install stone patio

12/25/2015

Randy H.

07/07/2015

christine C.

05/21/2015

Pamela D.

Description of Work
This company was very easy to work with and have many years experience working in the area. I needed help with stopping erosion at one end of my pond and a resolution to sloping ground where I needed a platform to hold garbage cans for pickup. The jobs were recently completed and I am very pleased with the result. I would recommend this company.

06/10/2014

Chris E.

Nice shrubs and worm castings.

Description of Work
Sold shrubs and worm castings.

07/01/2013

Nancy H.

It went very well. All our plants are doing well this spring and we think the front of our house is much more attractive now. We are quite pleased with our dealings with them and call on them from time to time with questions. They are always quite receptive and provide us with the answers we are seeking. I have no idea about pricing. What may be reasonable to one might be unreasonable to another. Therefore I did not include the price and just entered a grade of and quot;Band quot; because I had to submit something. However, any reader would be advised to ignore any reference to price in this review.

Description of Work
Designed plan for planting shrubs and flowers in front yard. Gave advice on pruning and gave us a plan for maintenance.

06/11/2012

RICK G.

They are punctual and lived up to what they sold me. They cleaned up after themselves so they did not leave a mess. The workers were hard-working and the supervisor did come out and inspect the work. I was very pleased with their services and would use them again for sure.

Description of Work
I use Bartlett Nursery & Landscaping for landscaping services. The last time I used them was for cleaning up and mulching of the flower beds.

09/12/2008

Eric P.

I spent about an hour going over what I wanted to do with my yard and he took measurements and notes. He said he would get back with me with a design and estimate. He did this promptly. However when I went to the nursery to see his design, it was way off the mark from what we had discussed. It was not at all what I had said I wanted even down to the color of the mulch. While the design was nice, it was not what I had in mind. The pricing for the work was very reasonable. But I decided to use another contractor who appeared to understand my design needs.

Description of Work
I called them for an estimate on landscaping the front and back yard. I had an idea about what I wanted and also had some plants that I wanted to use already in my yard.

Category landscaping

A lot of this review is true, but what is not discussed is that existing plants that have been there a while usually won't survive being transplanted. We do listen to the customers requests but sometimes the plants they ask for will not hold up to the conditions that are present, such as full sun or heat and cold hardiness. I would suggest to people reading these or any comments to talk to the company first hand and not believe everything you read on these web sites! Thank you, Joe Bartlett Nursery

09/12/2006

I was not sure of the kind of plants and flowers I wanted so they were great about suggesting what they thought would look best. They were also very courteous and did everything in a timely manner. They did an excellent job with the landscaping in my yard.

Description of Work
I had them do all the landscaping around my pool which included planting 40 to 50 various hedges like azalea bushes and Holley bushes. They also did a variety of flowers around the pool. Most of the flowers planted were day lilies but there were others as well.

Category landscaping

Residential and commercial landscaping, includes retaining walls, drainage, irrigation, sodding, seeding, tree planting, new bed installation, stone work, stone walkways and patios. Bed maintenance, including trimming, weeding and mulching.

Lawn mowing, tree trimming, lawn spraying and fertilizing.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available