Badger Built

With Angi since December 2017

Neading Remodeling & Home Services, LLC

We are a local, veteran owned small business, with over 20 years experience in the Home Improvement Field. Our vast experience in a wide variety of services bring additional value to each and every project. We take pride in our quality of work, commitment to outstanding results, our In-house Professionally Trained Home Improvement Technicians and our Customers Satisfaction! We know that every project is different and that each one requires personalized craftsmanship and attention to detail. We know your project is no exception. Anyone can give you a free estimate, just text some pictures and they'll throw a number at you. We know there is more to each project than just a number. That is why we created our Custom Tailored Consultation Process. Visit our website to learn more! https://neadinghomeservices.com/start-consultation We specialize in: A variety of Interior & Exterior Home Improvement, Handyman, and Repair Projects. Exterior; Soffit, Fascia, Siding, Rotten Wood, Repair & Replacement. Exterior Re-paints, Doors, Windows, & Glass Repair & Replacement. Interior; Bathroom Remodels, Cabinet Facelifts & Re-Paints, Tile Backsplashes, Drywall Repairs. Handyman & Miscellaneous; Custom Mantles, Custom Shutters, Gutter Cleaning, Gutter Guards, Pressure Washing & Sealing, Window Cleaning, Fence Repair & Replacement. Additional Services; available upon request. We are Licensed #8481, Bonded $10,000, and Insured $1,000,000. We offer a satisfaction guarantee on maintenance jobs and offer a 12 month warranty on repair or improvement contracts.

CAE Home Improvement, LLC

Family owned and operated company that specializes in interior and exterior painting. We offer other home improvement services such as; carpentry, framing, decks and porches, and drywall. Our company treats your home as if it was ours and would love to speak with you about your next project. Give us a call today!

Offers by CAE Home Improvement, LLC on Angi
Eagle 3 Painting

09/08/2018

Wood trim looked good. Roof not good. Shingles did not match. Suppose to give me an estimate on some other work which took four days and did not even give me the estimate on what I ask for. I think they used left over shingles on my roof. I think because I am a woman they thought I would not notice the difference.

Description of Work
I had a tree limb removed and roof patched with matching shingles. Also some wood trim replaced.

Category drywall,roofing