All Wall Concepts

Founded 2009 • With Angi since October 2010

7493 Bronze Dr

Memphis, TN 38125

All Wall Concepts is a full scale Paint company. From the smallest touch-up, to the biggest Paint jobs. We promise to be your 1-stop-shop....

02/27/2015

Linda H.

He started working right after the contract was signed. I was not expecting the work to start so soon but he started on the prep work. First he started in the hallway stripping the wallpaper and prepping the area to be painted. Next he applied blue tape to the areas to be painted in the dining room . He then helped to move small items from the Dining Room. He covered the remaining furniture with plastic. The next day he scraped the popcorn from the ceiling mudded and applied the first coats of paint. He would switch between working on the ceiling, to painting the hall, and painting the back stairway. By the end of the day the work on small hall and back stairway was complete. The next day he finished painting the Dining Room ceiling. He then started and finished painting the wood work and walls in the Dining Room. He started and finished the door last.

Description of Work
In my Dining Room he painted: the walls, floor and ceiling (dentil) trim, shadow boxes, door, windows trim and removed popcorn from ceiling smoothed and painted it. He stripped wall paper and painted a small hallway. He painted a back stairway that has high ceiling. Lastly he painted the inside of my front door.

Thanks

02/24/2015

Jason M.

Tim was very pleasant and easy to work with. The room he remodeled was quite large and there were a few changes along the way. Tim was very responsive to phone calls and made sure everything was satisfactory before he left!

Description of Work
Tim with All Wall concepts remodeled a bonus room that was being used as a home theater. He put a wall up to divide the room, installed a hidden door, painted, and put laminate flooring in.

Category remodeling, interior painters

Thanks again for your business

02/20/2015

Noreen S.

Tim, was very personable and courteous. His work was very professional. He was very neat as he worked and we had no clean up to do after he left. Tim sings as he paints and we found that very entertaining! He's a nice guy and a good painter.

Description of Work
Painted bedroom, including crown molding, all trim, french doors, and two double paned windows ( the trim etc was extra and not included in the 99$ cost of painting the room.

Category replacement windows, interior painters

Thanks again

02/19/2015

Scott W.

Very professional. job was done quickly and well. What more could you ask for.

Description of Work
Painting of a single room ~10'x10'- we supplied the paint.

Category interior painters

Call if you guys need anything else.

01/13/2015

Stacy C.

Category interior painters

Thanks again for your business.

10/14/2014

Elizabeth E.

We purchased a new home that we wanted painted inside and out before move-in. Our first choice of provider who we had previous experience with was not available on the timeline I preferred so I went to Angies List and messaged several providers. Tim Lee was the first to respond (within minutes) and contacted me that evening to set up a time to come give estimate and let me know they could start the following week and be complete before our move in date. He used Sherwin Williams paint which was our preference and had a paint swatch stack on hand so we could select exact paint colors during the estimate visit which was helpful and saved us going to Sherwin Williams and grabbing several cards and taking them back to the house to contemplate/decide. He was very thorough and professional in estimate and provided us several options to see what best met our budget. He was EXTREMELY prompt in response and communication helping get our project started. He estimated 7 work days to complete and actually was able to start ahead of schedule by 1 day and complete project in 4 days. There was a communication issue with team as they had communicated completion prior to actual completion but that was quickly resolved. All in all we were very pleased. We dropped in to check progress every day and team was very courteous. I will say it was a little more cluttered with personal items scattered outside and in during the work but they did clean up everything when complete. A few splatters were found after completion but minimal considering 2 stories 2499 sq feet completed and nothing we couldn't touch up on our own and had we had them do ceilings/doors it would have resolved itself but we chose to limit to walls and baseboards and exterior for personal budget reasons. If you need a quality job completed in a short amount of time, this group worked days/nights/weekends until completed. I would recommend them!

Description of Work
Painted Exterior and interior (walls and baseboard) of brick home 2499 sq ft prior to move in.

Category house painters, interior painters

Thanks for your business, call if you need anything Thanks again for the review too.

10/13/2014

Margaret G.

Mr. Lee is extremely good at free-handing a straight line! I provided the paint for that price, since I prefer the quality of Benjamin Moore. He two-coated almost everything and was pleasant when I pointed out spots that needed a little tweaking. I would quickly use him again as he was fast, neat, and reasonably priced. He also was flexible to fit us in. Thank you, Mr. Lee!

Description of Work
He painted our bonus room for us.

Category house painters, interior painters

Thanks, for the kind words. It was business with you too...

06/27/2014

Erskine C.

Category interior painters

Call me if you need anything...... Thanks again.

06/11/2014

Eric J.

We are going to have to have someone come in and repaint the room. He didn't show up prepared he brought the incorrect paint, it was the correct color but in the quality we requested. He asked us to borrow a brush and a towel, which he took with him. In some spots you can see through the paint.

Description of Work
One Room of Interior Painting

Category interior painters

I wish someone would have notified me of these problems I would have made sure they were taken care of at No-Charge to the customer. I apologize, and hopefully something can be worked out.

06/05/2014

Maria C.

Description of Work
It was Big Deal for $99 for One Room of Interior Painting. They painted a bathroom.

thanks!

04/30/2014

Martha C.

It was good. He was was very personable. It was nice.

Description of Work
I purchased the Big Deal, "$99 for One Room of Interior Painting".

Thanks again.........

04/28/2014

Patsy R.

Category appliance repair, handyman service, interior painters

Thanks again, let me know when your ready for the foyer to be painted.

04/18/2014

Vicki C.

The room looked great afterwards, but there was one problem. Because the weather had turned warm and it was warm where Mr. Lee was working, I turned on the air conditioner briefly to cool things down. A vent high on the wall leaked some condensation, which streaked the wall below it and ultimately left streaks in the paint. I tried three times to repair it, to no avail. I stayed in contact with Mr. Lee, and he kindly agreed to come repair it for us without charge.

Description of Work
He painted a bedroom for us with two coats.

Category interior painters

Thanks, it was my pleasure doing business with you , and I look forward to painting those other rooms as well.

04/14/2014

KENT H.

.He did a great job, was on time and friendly. I have no complaints

Description of Work
Painted a bedroom

Category interior painters

Thank- you , let me know when you need something else done.

04/01/2014

Erik S.

Arrived at scheduled time. Project went very well. Trimmed and painted room with 2 coats in less than 2 hours. May have been more than 2 coats as he was careful to make sure the finish was uniform and smooth. Friendly and efficient. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Painted a room with 2 coats of latex eggshell paint as per Angie's List deal.

Thanks

03/25/2014

Jessica S.

Great! Professional, friendly and efficient. The job was done well and quickly on short notice. Also He was very patient when my husband took off with the paint in the car and he had to wait for my husband to come back with it. So sorry about that:)

Description of Work
Painted 12x12 room

Category interior painters

Thanks a lot for using All Wall Concepts Call me when your ready for the next room.

03/24/2014

Dana K.

Excellent experience. Very nice guy. Did a great job and touched up other areas in the house with the same color. Also, he gave me some great tips on paint and spills/cleanup. Thank you!!!

Description of Work
Painted a hallway.

Category interior painters

Thanks for using us , anytime you have a concern , feel free to contact me. Thanks again!

10/30/2013

Linda P.

The overall result was excellent. The owner did not do the original painting, but actually came back, checked on work, and corrected some painting.

Description of Work
Painted kitchen and fixed ice maker.

Category appliance repair, handyman service, interior painters

Thanks [removed member name], Call when your ready for your next project.

09/15/2011

MARY B.

So far they are doing a good job.

Description of Work
They are painting the interior of my home.

Category interior painters

Thank you (Member name removed).

Mr. Handyman of Memphis

Welcome to Mr. Handyman of Memphis, where we serve as your one-stop shop for all handyman and home improvement services in Memphis. Whether you need the expertise of Memphis handyman professionals who can tackle commercial repairs for your business, or you simply need support for some of the handywork around the house you don’t have time for, we’ve got you covered.

Nashville Painting Company

Nashville Painting Company is full service painting contractor committed to helping improve and protect. Our entire mission is to help customers have an amazing contractor experience, while providing the highest value. We have a project minimum of $1000.

CAE Home Improvement, LLC

Family owned and operated company that specializes in interior and exterior painting. We offer other home improvement services such as; carpentry, framing, decks and porches, and drywall. Our company treats your home as if it was ours and would love to speak with you about your next project. Give us a call today!

Offers by CAE Home Improvement, LLC on Angi

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Windows. Wallpaper Removal. Roofing. Remodeling – General, Kitchen & Bathroom. Plumbing. Painting – Exterior & Interior. Landscaping. Handymen. Electrical. Drywall. Deck Maintenance. Concrete. Cabinet – Refacing & Restoration. Artwork. Appliance Repair