ACOSTA PAINTING

With Angi since September 2006

CAE Home Improvement, LLC

Family owned and operated company that specializes in interior and exterior painting. We offer other home improvement services such as; carpentry, framing, decks and porches, and drywall. Our company treats your home as if it was ours and would love to speak with you about your next project. Give us a call today!

Offers by CAE Home Improvement, LLC on Angi
Neading Remodeling & Home Services, LLC

We are a local, veteran owned small business, with over 20 years experience in the Home Improvement Field. Our vast experience in a wide variety of services bring additional value to each and every project. We take pride in our quality of work, commitment to outstanding results, our In-house Professionally Trained Home Improvement Technicians and our Customers Satisfaction! We know that every project is different and that each one requires personalized craftsmanship and attention to detail. We know your project is no exception. Anyone can give you a free estimate, just text some pictures and they'll throw a number at you. We know there is more to each project than just a number. That is why we created our Custom Tailored Consultation Process. Visit our website to learn more! https://neadinghomeservices.com/start-consultation We specialize in: A variety of Interior & Exterior Home Improvement, Handyman, and Repair Projects. Exterior; Soffit, Fascia, Siding, Rotten Wood, Repair & Replacement. Exterior Re-paints, Doors, Windows, & Glass Repair & Replacement. Interior; Bathroom Remodels, Cabinet Facelifts & Re-Paints, Tile Backsplashes, Drywall Repairs. Handyman & Miscellaneous; Custom Mantles, Custom Shutters, Gutter Cleaning, Gutter Guards, Pressure Washing & Sealing, Window Cleaning, Fence Repair & Replacement. Additional Services; available upon request. We are Licensed #8481, Bonded $10,000, and Insured $1,000,000. We offer a satisfaction guarantee on maintenance jobs and offer a 12 month warranty on repair or improvement contracts.

Eagle 3 Painting

09/13/2017

He does good work, real good work. I've recommended him to my neighbors and relatives. My neighbors, son, and my son-in-law are using him.

Description of Work
He paints our house for every 5 years. I've been using him for 25 years.

08/26/2014

Basically the lady was trying to get more money than what they ha told me so I said that it is a no for me and the husband speaks very little English, so the wife came with English, And it was going to be 150$ more, so it came like 500$ higher. yet it was different from what the husband said. So I said they are not doing my house.I told them I don't like people trying to reap me up.

Description of Work
They gave me aquote

08/26/2014

They were quick about the bid. The lady was trying to get more money than her husband had told me. It was about 500 dollars higher. Her husband did not speak English so she had to do most of the communication. Her husband was honest though. Since they tried to rip me off, I did not go with them.

Description of Work
They provided a quote.

08/29/2013

He has done work for us for about 15 years. He is very professional and cooperative. He is detailed. When he is done with a job it is done right. He is very trustworthy. I recommend him to everyone.

Description of Work
He is in the process of painting my house now, but we have used him previously and he painted the outside of our home, as well as did some other work around our home.

Category house painters

06/13/2013

The guys from Acosta Painting did a beautiful job. Their price is reasonable. I have no complains with them. I like the work he did and the detail. I would like to use them for other things but I wasn't able to contact them.

Description of Work
I used Acosta Painting to paint my door.

Category house painters

06/23/2012

Did a great job! Got everything done in a couple of days, and the paint is all perfect, including the job done over wallpaper.

Description of Work
Painted kitchen, nursery, and bathroom (over wallpaper)

01/17/2012

I don't know if I would recommend them. They didn't give me all the information in advance. When they said they were through and I didn't think they were through with painting the trim. They said that they thought I just wanted the trim around the top of the walls and not around the doors, so we had a little problem there. They worked until 8 pm the last night they were here and they left with only putting one coat of paint on 3 of the 4 walls. It took me until this very day to get them back here to finish the job. They were nice people but they were all Spanish. Their work was good but their communication was not adequate. They don't speak enough English to actually communicate on an adequate level.

Description of Work
I used Acosta Painting to do interior painting. They repainted 3 rooms in my 13-year-old house.

12/31/2011

He is excellent and had good cost and was efficient. He was professional, very good overall and I will use him again in the future. I had one complaint: his workers painted my windows shut. I did not tell him about it but I am sure he would have fixed that. I will use him again in the future. In one part of the house they used a color I did not like so he repainted at a very reasonable price.

Description of Work
I used Acosta Painting for interior painting and to do ceiling repair.

Category drywall contractor","interior painter

10/31/2011

It went well until we were informed that they were not going to paint all the trim in a room, because we had not made it clear that we wanted ALL the trim painted. We had primarily discussed caulking around the top of the crown molding, and painting, but never specified that we meant for them to paint ALL the trim, baseboards, etc. There was a misunderstanding there. Everything needs to be explained more fully to the customer.

Description of Work
This is the second time I have used Acosta painting. Their painting is top quality, but the way they explain things before they begin to work is not good enough. I did not understand that painting the trim in a room did not necessarily mean painting ALL the trim, but sometimes it means just PART of the trim, if it is not made abundantly clear. There was a misunderstanding regarding this, and it caused some hard feelings, I feel. They need to be more precise when making an estimate, and also when explaining it.

02/20/2011

After reading the reviews on Angie's list I felt confident that I could get a fair price on painting the interior of my home. My budget was $10,000 but it wasn't enough. This overpriced estimate was $14,000. Much higher than other painter estimates. It's evident that the reviews are made up or I got a "special price" for having a large home. This was a total waste of time.

Description of Work
I wanted the interior of my home painted. Very little trim to be painted and a few colors for my girls rooms.

Category interior painter

SHEET ROCK, INTERIOR PAINTING, EXTERIOR PAINTING, WORKS WITH WOOD. CLEANS DRIVEWAYS, SIDEWALKS, AND GLASS WINDOWS.