ACME PEST CONTROL

Founded 1953 • With Angi since August 2006

Acme Termite and Pest Control Servicing N. Mississippi and Mid-South since 1953...

Nationwide Pest Control

With over 15 years in experience, Nationwide Pest Control offers Termite and Pest Control including rodent exclusion and trapping, mosquito treatments, bed bug treatments, stinging insect treatments, crawlspace repair, etc.

Offers by Nationwide Pest Control on Angi
Erby Pest Control

You need a pest control company, the team at Erby Pest Control is here for you. We are a locally owned Pest Control Company serving the Mid-South Area. We have been in business over 15 years. We also have an A+ rating with the BBB and a proud member with the National Pest Control Association. Give us a call and become part of our family. 901-550-0204

Pest Patrol

Pest Control Service in Memphis by Pest Patrol, LLC. We provide Pest, Termite, and Ant Control, in the Memphis area and surrounding cities. We are the #1 Pest Control in Memphis.

11/13/2014

Michael H.

They did what they said they would do. They came and treated and left me a bill. I was told I had no termites. I really wanted to arrange a particular day and time, but they came when they wanted to come.

Description of Work
Annual inspection and treatment for Termite contract

04/12/2012

Cheena C.

They will come quarterly and spray for all bugs. It costs $65 a quarter. They are very affective and professional. The scheduling is up to me to call, but I would rather them call me and tell me what I need to do. I have not found a better price.

Description of Work
ACME PEST CONTROL sprays for our termites.

09/19/2006

GRAHAM H.

I have a very old cupboard in my kitchen. Because of dirt and the proximity to the sink, sometime water spills on and in the cupboard. That gives rise to termites, ants, and roaches. It creates a really huge mess, that is why we called the Pest Control folks who cleaned the cupboard and the kitchen quite thoroughly. I feel they provide a comprehensive coverage and are reasonable in their pricing.

Description of Work
I called them to spray in my kitchen cupboards for termites, roaches and ants.

CHRISTINE S.

They are good in their work so we always hire them to do our pest control work.

Description of Work
They sprayed pest control in my house for termites, roaches and ants.

09/18/2006

They sprayed my entire house because of an infestation of ants and bugs. They managed quite well to get rid of them.

Description of Work
They sprayed chemicals in the interior of my house for ants & bugs.

09/18/2006

I had a very good experience with this company so we have signed a yearly contract with them. They do a very good job.

Description of Work
Pest controlled my house for all pests - termites, ants, bugs, spiders, roaches.

08/31/2006

CRAIG W.

They were very good. They knew what to do, handling the pest control with care, ensuring that none in the house were affected. They cleaned up after they finished spraying. They were thoughtful enough to leave us with some tips as well. I'd say they were excellent.

Description of Work
They did pest control in the interior and exterior of my house for ants and spiders.

08/08/2006

I believe they do a great job controlling the pests on my lawn. I have not had any problems where I had to call them back out. They called before coming out to make sure someone would be home, but I trusted them to do the work. I was happy with the results. I have a dog and I believe their product was pet friendly after it dried. The price was okay with us also.

Description of Work
They sprayed my front and back yard for fleas and ticks. They spray twice a year.

08/07/2006

They really did their job. The termite system was keeping the termites away and after their first visit and application for the roaches I haven't seen any evidence of roach activity. I just had to clean up the dead ones. I had a yearly contract with them and their service is guaranteed.

Description of Work
They inspected for termites, plus installed a centricon system to help prevent termites in the yard. They also sprayed and put out bait for roaches around the baseboards and closets. The price included the centricon system installation.

08/07/2006

I had great service with this company. They were prompt, courteous and friendly whenever they came out. They came in and got their job done and were gone. They did extremely good work and took pride in it also.

Description of Work
They did an inspection and sprayed the foundation and inside of my home for termites. They do an injection for termites every 5 years. It was $175 a year for the inspection and spray and $500 for the termite injection.

Category pest control

Pest and Termite Control, Free Identification , Clearance Letters- WDIR, & Free Estimates.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available