A Parker & Son Plumbing LLC

Founded 1997 • With Angi since February 2012

A and V Plumbing and Construction formerly A.Parker and Sons Plumbing is family owned and operated with subcontractors at their disposal for almost every plumbing and construction need. Your needs are our priority!...

Nava Construction

Hello, My name is Jose, I and my father have a small Dad and Son company with 10 years of experience in drywall work in the Memphis area. We repair and install drywall on ceilings and walls no matter what the size of the job is. We fix cracks, holes, and all imperfections of the drywall job. Feel free to call or text me at 901-562-4753 and thank you for your consideration.

Empress Painting

With over 11 years of residential, commercial and industrial painting experience, we are proficient at spraying , rolling , or brush paint for you. We are completely up to date with the painting industry and new technique with certification specified areas. Included in our standard service packages is power washing of all exterior homes prior to Empress Painting paint applications. Ask us about our senior citizen and military discounts.

Imagine Custom Designs

Joshua has been specializing in Plumbing work for over 13 years. The customer is his number one priority and he takes pride in each and every job. Call today for your free estimate.

11/10/2015

Description of Work
Title bathroom |Excellent job

07/07/2014

It was great. I had great success with them. They are my number one plumbing company. I've been using them for a while. They have Christian values and are very loyal and trustworthy. He did good work. I've used them 4 times in the last couple of months. I don't worry about the price because the service is always great. I'm sure his price is competitive with any other plumber. Plumbing prices are h...

Description of Work
They did two repair jobs.

02/13/2012

They finished it within less than an hour and I will use them again in the future.

Description of Work
I used the services of A Parker & Son Plumbing LLC to fix a water leak in December, 2011.

Category plumbing

A and V Plumbing and Construction, formerly (A.Parker and Sons Plumbing) offers a now wider list of residential and commercial services from additions and remodeling, roofing, ceramic tile, VCT, vinyl flooring, as well as our consistent plumbing services from water heater repair/replacement to sewer cleanings and repairs to fixture installation and repairs.

On Wednesdays
    American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, PayPal, Financing Available
    Ask For Details