1-800 Got Junk - Memphis

Founded 2012 • With Angi since March 2010

1-800-GOT-JUNK? Memphis is here to service your junk removal needs. Servicing the Memphis, Germantown, Collierville, Cordova, Bartlett, Eads, Millington, Lakeland, Arlington and parts of Desoto County, we are your junk removal experts! If you have junk in your house, attic, backyard or at your office, give us a call. We do same day bookings and always provide an estimate before we begin. Our 1-800-GOT-JUNK? team will do all the loading, sorting and a general clean up of the area too! It’s our mission to ensure that all the junk we haul away is properly disposed of and we do our very best to recycle and donate as much as we can. The saying holds true, one person's junk is another one's treasure!...

Coldwater Waste Management

Emergency Restoration Services, Inc

Professional contractor performing all types of services including but not limited to debris removal and demolition to construction from the ground up. We specialize in decks and porches.

05/07/2018

ELIZABETH B.

Team communicated with us and kept use up-to-date with their ETA. They were polite and hard workers.

Description of Work
Hauling of old carpet and garbage at new home

Category hauling services

We appreciate your business. Thank you for the taking the time to let us know how we did.

04/11/2017

Kathy L.

Very responsive, showed up on time, removed everything in record time, and even went back and swept up after the garage was empty. I was quite pleased.

Description of Work
I needed old abandoned furnishings and junk removed from the garage in my rental home.

Category garbage collection,hauling services,home & garage organization

03/25/2017

Judy D.

Two friendly young men came and quickly removed it all. Will definitely hire again and recommend to friends. Great service!

Description of Work
Needed miscellaneous junk removed from yard and garage--from pieces of concrete to old BBQ grills and a few electronic items, etc.

Category garbage collection,hauling services

02/25/2017

Kendall C.

Listen. Micah and James with 1-800-Got-JUNK literally saved my sanity and restored my peace of mind. It's Spring cleaning season, and it's hard enough for me to sort & bag everything... so they found a way to get rid of it for me, because, Lord have mercy, it would not fit the curb. And I didn't lift a finger. You have GOT to use them to help you with ANY cleaning out project you're doing. They can even be at your house in the same day! Micah and James are friendly, respectful, and hardworking gentlemen. And they have a great (yet professional) sense of humor. They are worth every penny. You needed to call Got JUNK Memphis yesterday.

Description of Work
Cleaning out my garage!

Category garbage collection,hauling services,house cleaning,home & garage organization

12/09/2016

Gene D.

The service turned out great. It was a very good experience. It is a good company.

Description of Work
I purchased a $99 Big Deal for 1-800-Got Junk.

09/14/2016

douglas R.

Showed on time for estimate, but asked to postpone a day due to extra business. No problem for me, but they were a little late that next day. Once they started to work, they were fast and very professional. I was very pleased with the results. They topped out their truck - they had estimated it would three quarters of a truck - and came back the next day and finished up with no extra charge. Would recommend.

Description of Work
Junk and trash removal from basement, attic and garage.

Category garbage collection,hauling services

09/08/2016

2 men – logs work shirts – very competent & friendly.

Description of Work
Picked up large old sofa – leather.

08/31/2016

Connie W.

They were fast and efficient. Very professional and friendly. Great job -- they came out twice!!

Description of Work
We cleaned out the attic and closets. Time to stop collecting dust.

06/06/2016

Steve S.

Excellent service. Removed 1 ¾ truck loads of unwanted household items & debris they until donate 1 recycle or dispose of. Worth every plenty spot – saved me a tremolos and 8 time & effort. Very professionally done.

Description of Work
Removed unwanted household items from 3 attics & 3 rooms.

05/02/2016

Joan Z.

What a great service! The two gentlemen called to let me know when they would arrive and showed up as promised. They were very polite, friendly and efficient. I will definitely use this company again.

Description of Work
Hauled off sofa, recliner, two TVs and a TV stand

Category hauling services

Junk Removal - old furniture, appliances, electronics, tires, construction debris, or yard waste.

Hazardous Waste, Toxic Items