H & H HALE'S PLUMBING & ELCTRC

With Angi since August 2010

Barnes Electric

Barnes Electric

Barnes Electric Service is founded on the belief that our customers' needs are of the utmost importance. Our entire team is committed to meeting those needs. As a result, a high percentage of our business comes from repeat customers and referrals. We love our customers! We welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service in the industry. Award winning.

Offers by Barnes Electric on Angi

12/15/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Put in 150' of water line . Hooked water lines up to a water tap and a home.

02/17/2014

Called for service during a bad cold spell due to frozen & busted pipe. Hale's was the only company I called that could work me in before Tuesday. I called on Thursday. Said they hoped to be at my house around noon. Was actually 4 pm before they arrived but again it was a busy period. They repaired 2 burst pipes. I feel the charge was excessive for the amount of time they were there but they came ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired plumbing that had been frozen then burst when thawed.

01/26/2014

they were called on January 25th said they would be here asap all day waited no show.They called me at 10:30 am on Sunday said they would be rite over an hour later they showed up worked maybe 30 min said they would be back in a few min had to go get the truck.7 hrs later they come back and work 22 min and charges $225 dollars .

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
started the job at 11am worked 45min left and returned at 7:45 pm never stayed in contact to let me know what was going on .was to come on the 25th but no show no call unprofessional  all the way. they cut a hole in the lid of my septic tank rather than dig it up. now when it rains fear the rain will flood the tank.