South Roofing & Repair

With Angi since December 2011

Green Home Installations

Green Home Installations is East Tennessee's #1 full-service construction company. From complete home remodeling and roofing, to fixing a leaky faucet, we have your home covered from the ground up. We have over 20 years experience in the construction industry and are licensed, insured and offer insurance assistance to all of our customers

Jones of Knoxville

Please give us a chance to show you why we are one of Knoxville's best home improvement specialists! At Jones of Knoxville, we strive to provide quality orientated craftsmanship and exceptional customer service!

East Tennessee Roof Pros

East TN Roofing Pros is a family owned and operated roofing contractor who offers 30 years of experience. We primarily focus on Shingle and Metal roofs in the Knoxville and surroundings areas. Our pricing is very affordable and we do offer Veteran and Senior discounts. We also offer insurance assistance for insurance claims. We have built our business based on our core values which are Honesty, Integrity and Dependability. "We'll help you out" is our slogan and we stand by it.

12/16/2011

South Roofing & Repair South Roofing & Repair, replaced my mother's roof and it was a horrific experience. I was with my mother throughout this whole process. It is really rough, and they did not cure on the edges. He claimed he was a license contractor, which he was not, and now one of his phone's has been disconnected. The man's name is Jim, I have called him repeatedly, and he doesn't even know...

Description of Work
South Roofing & Repair We used South Roofing & Repair, to replace my mother's roof in June, which was damaged from a hail storm is the spring. I don't remember the price, but it was reasonable.