Finishing Touches

Founded 2014 • With Angi since July 2015

828 Calderwood Highway

Maryville, TN 37801

Finishing Touches performs each job based on a contract that is completed by each client. The contract includes expected outcome and preferences. The contract also allows for a variety of payment options including: payment up front, in installments as work is completed and payment in full upon job completion....

09/25/2017

GINNY AND LYNN C.

went great

Description of Work
ideas for house decor

11/07/2016

Karyn G.

Cilla was amazing - she was very professional and was very focused on our specific styles. She followed up with me multiple times after the appointment to give us more ideas and pictures of specific things we could do. I was blown away! Not only was she very professional, she was very caring and wanted to please us.

Description of Work
We purchased a very unique older home that was in desperate need of updating. I was overwhelmed with the amount of work that needed to be done and couldn't get motivated to just start. We needed paint color choices, light fixture replacement ideas and just an overall idea on where to start.

11/01/2016

mary B.

Great! Cilla was profession and provided great advice specific to my furniture, tastes, and home layout!!!

Description of Work
helped layout furniture, pick paint colors, better unity in home

11/03/2015

Stan S.

Cilla is wonderful to work with! She has great ideas, and she is very prompt and good at moving progress along. I look forward to working with her again on future projects.

Description of Work
Installation of blinds and planning a kitchen and bathroom remodel.

07/25/2015

Sara S.

Cilla is fantastic. She helped me decorate and organize my new log home. I move into this home from a totally different style home and thought I needed to buy new furniture to fit the style. Cilla showed me how to repurpose my furniture. She not only came up with the ideas, but she rolled up her sleeves and did the work too! She helped me more furniture around and gave me great ideas. She is a ball of energy and was great at quizzing us about what we liked and how we used each room. She helped me with the living room, entry hallway, and dining room. She gave great ideas for other rooms too. She even brought her sewing machine and whipped up some custom table coverings to put under the glass on some antique tables I thought didn't go in our log home...but with the added fabric they looked updated and we love them again. I definitely recommend her to anyone looking for decorating ideas, help with organizing, renovation ideas, clutter help, and staging. Her rates are very reasonable. We definitely got our money's worth.

Description of Work
Decorating, organizing, cleaning, hanging window treatments, and hanging artwork.

Category interior designers, home & garage organization, auction services, home staging

Blessed Cleaning Service by: Dana Bobo

We go above and beyond the rest! We take pride in our cleaning service! We are a small business taking on new clients in Knoxville and surrounding areas. We look forward to Blessing each client to ease some of the daily stress.

Cleaning Squad LLC

Hello everyone! I would be happy to clean your homes! My services are simple cleanings, deep cleans, and move in cleanings. Please fell free to call or text me for more details. I look forward to hearing from you!

Swept Away

I provide top notch cleaning for affordable prices. I offer weekly, biweekly, monthly, one-time, move-out, or move-in cleans. Home estimates are offered in an a la carte type menu that you can put together what you want done and specify it to your needs. Or, you can have it all with a deep clean. We stand out by focusing on the clean and not the time it takes to clean. Many cleaning company’s have time limits on the cleans. I prefer to offer a clean home vs a fast time set rush job. I want my clients to have an experience when it comes to having a clean home. I have been cleaning my entire life and I am the owner-operator. So, I decided to make a career out of doing something that I am passionate about and great at. I have a small close-knit staff so it will not be someone new each week. I can usually get you within an hour window on the specific day to be cleaned. You will never have to wonder when and who is going to be in your home. I think communication is the most important part of being a small business. I also know that a good business has to be dependable, reliable, trustworthy, and have some common sense. I always look forward to having my business grow. I couldn’t do it without the support of my clients and community. Thank you

We have not turned down any jobs. No mess it too big for us and every home can be improved upon.

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Finishing Touches

How is Finishing Touches overall rated?

Finishing Touches is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What days are Finishing Touches open?

Finishing Touches is open:

Sunday: 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM

What payment options does Finishing Touches provide

Finishing Touches accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover

Does Finishing Touches offer free estimates?

Yes, Finishing Touches offers free project estimates.

Does Finishing Touches offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, Finishing Touches offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Finishing Touches offer a senior discount?

No, Finishing Touches does not offer a senior discount.

Does Finishing Touches offer emergency services?

Yes, Finishing Touches offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by Finishing Touches?

No, Finishing Touches does not offer warranties.

What services does Finishing Touches offer?

Finishing Touches offers the following services: We offer Pre-Listing Prep & Home Staging which will help showcase your home so that it stands out from others on the market. Our Show Time Service is available when you need a quick clean up before a scheduled showing. Renovation Design and Redesign Makeovers are available. Our Estate Sale Service takes the stress out of cleaning up and clearing out years of accumulated furniture and accessories. Organizing and Cleaning services are handled on an hourly basis.

Are there any services Finishing Touches does not offer?