Cutler Plumbing Co

Founded 2006 • With Angi since June 2010

315 Ellis Ave

Maryville, TN 37804

Locally owned & operated. Cutler Plumbing Company is a Maryville, Tennessee home based occupation established in 2006. Mark is a plumbing graduate of E.C. Goodwin Technical Regional Vocational School and a veteran of U.S. Navy Seabees (Utilities man). Now a master plumber, he provides you over 40 years of experience....

plumbers (98)water heaters (15)drain cleaning (7)fireplace services (1)

03/09/2021

I write this in 2021. I called the number, and it is no longer Mr. Cutler's business because he has retired. Please be aware that Angie's list is connecting you to a different business if you call the number.

Description of Work
Water heater replacement.

Category water heater repair

Work Completed On 03/09/2021

01/04/2019

The work went great. Anthony was very friendly, efficient, knowledgeable, and hard-working. He got the problem fixed quickly. There was a little mix-up in scheduling, but this was not his fault. I would call him again.

Description of Work
My toilet needed repair.

Work Completed On 01/04/2019

Miss [Member Name Removed], It was our pleasure to get this repaired in a timely manner, please call if we can be of assistance again. Thank you again.

07/17/2018

The man was very good, but very bitter about not being paid the amount he felt he was worth. He took 15 minutes to fix a leak in my toilet and charged me a hundred dollars.

Description of Work
Toilet Leak Repair

Work Completed On 05/05/2018

02/19/2018

Called Mark. He was here within 30 minutes. Excellent work. Very clean job.

Description of Work
Pin hole in copper pipe

Work Completed On 02/19/2018

Thank you it was our pleasure to get these pin holes repaired, they are becoming more and more common. Thank you again.

12/20/2017

He came 2 days after call. He was on time. Very polite. Worked diligently and quickly. Left no mess.

Description of Work
Fix 3 Toilets

Work Completed On 11/09/2017

Thank you for the compliments, it was my pleasure to get this taken care of for you. Thank you again.

10/14/2017

Mark got the job done in a quick and professional way, very friendly and professional. Would definitely recommend him to others. I will be using him for future projects

Description of Work
Pipe for water heater started leaking in crawlspace

Work Completed On 10/13/2017

Thank you for your continued loyalty, always a pleasure. Thank you again.

08/08/2017

Mr Cutler started by responding to my request on Angie's promptly, made an appointment convenient for me. He arrived on time, performed all the work in a professional, timely and kindly manner. I am highly pleased with his work product and presence.

Description of Work
Wanted an old toilet removed and replaced by one in another bathroom and a new high toilet installed in that bathroom. Also needed the kitchen garbage disposal fixed and it was beyond repair and was replaced.

Category plumbing

Thank you, the new comfort height toilets are a nice addition to a bathroom and yes that disposal had seen better days! Glad we could get it taken care of so quickly. Thank you again.

07/21/2017

We were very impressed with Mark. I did not meet him myself, as my hubby was the one home for the appointment, but my hubby described him as a "stand up guy". We had an intermittent odor in our laundry room that smelled like sewage. The odor itself was gross, but the fact that the laundry was attached to the kitchen, made it even harder to ignore. It was also very embarrassing, as it always seemed...

Description of Work
Laundry room troubleshooting for a sewer odor.

Work Completed On 07/17/2017

Thank you for such kind words, I'm glad I could get that odor taken care of, if however you ever have anymore issues please don't hesitate to call. Thank you again.

05/31/2017

Cutler Plumbing did a great professionally looking job which would have taken me twice as long to do myself.

Description of Work
We were in the process of remodeling our kitchen and needed Cutler Plumbing to install the faucet and garbage disposal. Unfortunately when the cabinet installers installed the sink cabinet they broke off the existing drain too close to the wall, so the plumber had extra work to replace the pipe at the wall and extend the plumbing to the new sink.

Work Completed On 05/31/2017

Thank you for trusting us with your plumbing issues, I'm glad this was a job we could handle, ' Thank you again.

05/28/2017

Mark was great. Punctual, and highly experienced. Fixed my issue quickly and efficiently. Used high quality parts.

Description of Work
Pressure reducing valve replacement.

Work Completed On 05/16/2017

Thank you we pride ourselves on being clean professional and punctual, High water pressure can cause a lot of damage I'm glad this was taken care of, thank you again.

Plumbing. Water Heater Repair, Service, & Replacement. Faucet Repair, Replacement, & Sales. Interior Drain Piping & Fixtures. Exterior Lawn Faucets & Water Service.