Clendenin Lockwood Construction & Remodeling

Founded 2009 • With Angi since November 2011

Our experience allows us to provide you with options and recommendations based on a variety of construction principles and practices. We take pride in our work and treat every project like as if it were our own. Clendenin & Lockwood Construction & Remodeling LLC. would love to be your choice for New Construction, Additions, Basements, Kitchens and Bathrooms....

Creative Bobcat Concepts

Excavation, Retaining Walls, Grading, Concrete work & much more

GEC Services

Here for all your handyman and small project needs. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule an estimate today!

All Phase Pressure Washing

Pressure & Soft Washing specialist. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today.

05/14/2019

The job was actually done a year ago, so we are late in posting this review. However, it most meaningful that we continue to be extremely pleased, a year later. This project was the second large renovation project we’ve done. We found ourselves needing to find another contractor, since the contractor from our previous renovation had retired. We searched through Angie’s List and found C&L. Their re...

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel and wall repair/painting (doors, trim, crown molding)

Category ceramic tile,drywall,electrician,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,woodworking,interior painters

05/31/2017

It was far worse then expected and they fixed it anyway and gave us a payment plan.

Description of Work
They replaced our chimney.

Category chimney repair

05/31/2017

I was trying to build a house with them. We’re trying to start up another relationship now. I think the labor alone was $3,000. They are very thorough and they’re very reliable. The work took maybe 3 days.

Description of Work
They did our entire first floor, hardware floors. Then they did odd things here and there.

Category hardwood floor

11/14/2016

Very high quality of craftsmanship. Barn look great.

Description of Work
Built back house/barn. Took a picture of a Montana livable barn and built it on our land.

Category garage builders

09/29/2016

They did the job, they were prompt and they were very good to me. They were easy to deal with as an old woman I feel comfortable with them in my house. They take pride in what they do.

Description of Work
I use Clendenin Lockwood Construction & Remodeling for general remodeling services. They did a little of everything as I said it needed a lot of work and they had their own carpentry crew but then they sub contracted with the other things but I was just amazed because they had a group of contractors that they worked with regularly in fact I would here them discussing other jobs while they would be here and they just lined them up like. One thing they did I have a bathroom on the first floor and then there's one in the basement and the one on the first floor just, part of it was in okay shape but the bath tub the faucet was so old it could not be repaired and had just eroded all the enamel off the end of the tub. The surround was in really bad shape it's old ceramic tile and you know if you don't keep that or if it gets wet you know how it starts falling out. So they came in and they tore all around the tub out. They had called a plumber in and had him re-plumb and then I picked out what I want. I also spoke with granite people and selected what I want. They did the tearing out and then the plumber came and did behind the wall stuff and then we had to wait for him to make the surrounds which took about a week, and then he had them lined up everyday. One day someone came out I guess the next thing was the surround and then the next day the plumber came and put in the plumbing and then the next day the guy came in that re-finished the bath tub and then they had the electricians that as they were re wiring they came across more electrical issues and and had to do some major tear out, they had to tear out a fair size whole in the wall in one place and first they had done some changes of obvious how I wanted things moved but then they had a sheet rock guy come in and repaired all of the sheet rock.. And what amazed me how quickly, I don't remember now just how long it was but I don't think it took them more than six weeks, and they totally redid my bathroom. When he would bring a new contractor that I had not met he would be there first and when they got there he would bring them in introduced them to me and tell me who they were and why they were there and what they would be doing.

Category remodeling

New Home Construction, Remodeling, Room Additions, Garages, Patio Enclosures, Kitchen Remodels, Bathroom Remodels, Decks, Roofs, Siding, Gutters, Windows, Doors. Flooring Hardwood, Tile, Linoleum, Carpet. Custom Showers Cabinets, Counter Tops. Trim, Crown Molding, Casing, Base Board, Shoe Molding, Columns, Custom Closets, Built In Shelving, Stairs & Railings. Painting, Drywall, Insulation, Plumbing, Electrical, HVAC, Landscaping, Concrete, Masonry

Asbestoes and Mold remediation