Brad Thomas Construction

Founded 2000 • With Angi since July 2012

I am a licensed contractor and have been in construction for over 12 years....

Kathys Renovations LLC

Kathys Renovations LLC services include kitchen and bathroom remodels; windows and doors; flooring; and general handyman. Our slogan is “when you want it done right”!

Bruce Greer Custom Decks and Landscapes

United Veteran Builders, llc

Years working with home owners and home buyers revealed a tremendous demand for water mitigation solutions. The number one issue for new home buyers and home sellers involves water. From the roof to the gutter to the downspout, failures in system integrity destroy lifelong investments. Usually, the solution would have been as simple as functional gutters designed to divert water away from the home. Instead, we see crawl space dampness, fungal growth, fascia, soffit and siding damage – sometimes worse. We searched and found a permanent solution with All Weather Amour Guard. This is the most reliable gutter protection leaf guard on the market. In addition, we assembled a talented crew of conscientious installers to hang new custom gutter and install new gutter guard. The Gutter Crew of UVB is mission ready to protect and improve American homes.

03/14/2019

Everything went great! Brad had a job going that caused some delay to getting on site but he started work at the earliest possible convenience. The professionalism and quick work by his staff made it well worth the wait. He and his crew would be my first choice for any additional construction or remodeling work.

Description of Work
remove and replace deck

Category decks

10/14/2015

Brad and his team are very good! He was involved and helpful in our plan for the remodel. All of the contractors he used were professional and provided excellent service.

Description of Work
Master Bathroom Remodel

Category woodworking

06/03/2013

We contracted through Gillenwater Flooring and Kitchen to have hardwood floors installed and the kitchen renovated. Gillenwater is using Brad Thomas Construction to do the kitchen work. Came out with Gillenwater rep and looked over the job. Provided an estimate for his services 2 days later. Coordinated with the floor installers and the cabinet availability to get us the least amount of down time ...

Description of Work
We are remodeling the kitchen. The contractor provides some installation services and acts as the general contractor with specialty trades. Always on time, his subs are always available when he says they will be here. Can reach him whenever we had a question. Kept us informed in timely fashion. Always had someone on site whenever a sub came to work to get them started and to provide any coordination needed.

Category remodeling

06/03/2013

Our experience with them was absolutely fantastic. They were very dedicated and on-time. I cannot say enough good about them. You can trust them. What they say, they will do.

Description of Work
Brad Thomas Construction installed new cabinets for us.

Category woodworking

07/31/2012

I value the professional relationship and the friendship I have with Brad Thomas. From the first project, an outdoor pavilion, in 2009, I learned that he provides high quality work at a fair price in a professional manner. He listens and works to meet my expectations. I was glad to hire him a second, third, and fourth time and I expect that there will be more projects in our future.

Description of Work
I've had multiple projects completed by Brad Thomas and one is currently underway. The first was design and construction of an outdoor pavilion prior to an at-home wedding in 2009. The approximate cost was $14,000 and from it I learned that he was professional, easy to communicate with, and had outstanding, reliable subcontractors for the concrete and electrical work that was required. Also, communication was excellent and if scheduling changed, I was always notified.I called Mr. Thomas after the hail storm of April 2011 to help oversee the multiple repairs required and, at that time, asked that he extend a roofline to cover a porch, replace soffit and fascia, and oversee roofers, painters, etc. I was completely satisfied with his work and the subcontractors with whom he chooses to work.The third project, in Spring 2012, was design and construction of a garage to match the the house. Cost was approximately $18,000. Work was completed in a timely, efficient, entirely satisfactory manner. It required grading, concrete, tile, framing, roofing, gutter installation and electrical work. Currently, Mr. Thomas is doing a bathroom remodel, including demo, wall and door rearrangement, sheetrock, fixture installation, paint, trim, tile. Approximatel cost including new fixtures, tile, etc. is $18,000.

Category remodeling,home remodeling

We specialize in kitchen and bath remodels at any price point. I have many years of experience with high end trim carpentry, builts-ins, and mantles. In addition, my company also installs custom trex decking and other composite decking materials. We undertake all stages of remodels and excel in a customer service.