Bee Safe Locksmith

Founded 1984 • With Angi since May 2010

1822 kelton lane

Maryville, TN 37803

We have been in business, locksmithing for over 25 years. We are a small company with small over-head expenses that offer exceptional personal service at reasonable rates. We understand your time is important to you so we try to accommodate our services to fit your needs when possible. We offer 24 hr. emergency service. Feel free to give us a call & we'll buzz on over....

08/20/2019

Nathan C.

Robert did a great job rekeying the house and installing deadbolts on exterior doors and french doors. He came to do the job on the same day I called, easy to communicate with and professional. Even though the home was under significant renovation and full of debris, Robert made sure that he cleaned up the mess from each deadbolt installation. His price was very reasonable.

Description of Work
Rekeyed sixteen locks and installed six deadbolts.

05/17/2017

Curt D.

He was polite and punctual. I knew there was an after hours surcharge, but even without that, the price was high. Quality was not what I expect for a high price and from an A rated provider. The work was completed, but I still have to push in on the doors to lock the two new deadbolts. That's how the old deadbolt broke, so I don't have high hopes for the longevity of these installations.

Description of Work
Replace broken deadbolt, install new deadbolt and rekey existing locks.

Category locksmith

Mr. [Member Name Removed] I read your review on Angie's list if you are having some issues with having to push in on the doors where the deadbolts were installed I will gladly come back out with no charge. I warranty all my work and don't want you to be dissatisfied. Sometimes the weather stripping can cause the door to need to be pushed in a little to line up properly and I usually always check that , but if I missed it I can adjust it very easily just give me a call to come back. Thanks, Robert Mogg

02/25/2017

Robert B.

Excellent. Robert stated that he was available to come out the same day that I called. To be more specific he came that same morning upon completion of a job nearby. Robert is very knowledgeable as well as being very courteous and extremely friendly. His knowledge of locks and the advice he offered us were well appreciated.

Description of Work
Had 13 locks re keyed and 12 new keys cut.

12/30/2016

Vincent B.

Prompt service. Courteous and friendly and professional.

Description of Work
Bought a home. Had 7 door locks rekeyed and 1 extra deadbolt installed.

12/21/2016

Joanne H.

Very well. Very efficient and courteous.

Description of Work
Locks changed on all outside doors of our house.

05/19/2016

Mary Ann C.

I called Rob at 8:30 am this morning,and we set up for him to come today at 1pm. He called at 12:30 to see if he could come early. that was perfect for me. He arrived at 12:30,was very pleasant and completed the job in 30 minutes. Will definitely use him again and refer my friends to him too!

Description of Work
A key had broken off in a door lock. Rob got the key out and made 2 new ones

03/31/2016

Clint O.

Robert is very professional and extremely skillful. Best locksmith in the Knoxville area.

Description of Work
Made one key for all the house locks.

03/19/2016

Charles Q.

Robert was running a little late from a previous job and called and kept owners advised making sure it was okay. On his own provided a discount for being a little late even though owners did not consider it being inconvenient at all. Provided excellent service all the way round.

Description of Work
Rekeyed four doors and added deadbolt.

01/15/2016

Wendy B.

I called Robert after the New Year's weekend because my rear door knob was not functioning and I had been using the dead bolt ONLY all through the holidays. I did not expect him to arrive the same day, but he managed to squeeze me in even though I told him it was not an emergency, just an inconvenience. Robert changed the locks for me when I purchased the home and I was as happy the first time as I was this time. The back door knob was irreparable so he replaced it. Then, because I had never been given a key to the front storm door, he re-keyed the lock so the same key opens all the doors to my home. He was more than willing to check my sliding door for lock possibilities (dowel only, I'm afraid) and to tell me how to secure my windows in the open position at night in good weather. He also enlarged my rear dead bolt opening so it closes much more smoothly. I honestly did not know how to answer the price question. It seems expensive, but everything works perfectly.

Description of Work
Installed new door knob on rear entry door, re-keyed the front storm door, assessed safety concerns for windows and a sliding door.

01/04/2016

Deborah H.

Quick and prompt service. Was able to come out the next day for a quick turnaround. Polite and friendly service. I would recommend his services to anyone.

Description of Work
Rekeyed ~28 locks in a matter of 4 hours.

Tennessee
    State of Tn. Department of Commerce and Insurance
    04/30/2018

Commercial, Residential, Industrial, Auto Lockouts, Lock Sales, Installations and Lock Repairs, Rekeying, Master Keying ,Panic Hardware Sales, File Cabinet Service & Keys to Code, Security Door Lock Repairs, Medeco High Security Sales & Service, Safe Sales and Combo Changes

Keys made For Autos