Servall Pest Control

Founded 1983 • With Angi since March 2012

4.3

We accept cash, check, MasterCard, Visa and Discover payments....

Anderson's Handyman Service

Easley Handyman and Air Condition Service

Easley Handyman and Air Condition Services provides a wide range of services such as painting, drywall, remodeling, decking, pressure washing, sealing, and furniture assembly. We also service and clean air conditioning units. I have been doing this type of work for 30 years. I am self owned and do not believe in overcharging.

American Standard Foundation Repair

American Standard Foundation Repair, LLC is a full service foundation repair company specializing in the prevention, repair and restoration of foundation damage and its effects on your home. We repair both concrete slab and conventional beam and joist homes. American Standard Foundation Repair, LLC prides itself in the proper diagnosis of the cause of foundation failure. Only by understanding the cause of a failure, can we hope to prevent it from occurring again. We give free estimates that are performed by certified technicians who are trained to recognize both the obvious and obscure causes of foundation failure. After we diagnose your foundation issue, you will receive a Repair Plan Diagram that addresses the immediate cause of the foundation failure, preventive measures that decrease the chances of this happening again, as well as restorative measures that can put your home back to its original state. We are the only Nationally Certified Foundation Repair Specialist in the tri-state area (TN, MS, AR.)

08/21/2017

charles P.

Everything went well. We were pleased with their work.

Description of Work
Termite inspection and spray

04/15/2015

Diana B.

They shut my door left us outside they came back outside and told us not to enter the house for 3hrs

Description of Work
Fog and spray for roaches for the 5th time

03/28/2015

Dale P.

They come out about every three months. We've never had any problems with anything. They use liquid. They do just about everything but I've never had them do anything except spray. They put in insulation, they put up gutters and I think they work on foundations. I've never called them for anything but if I did, I think they'd be right up.

Description of Work
They come out to spray all around the foundation and outside of the house and they spray inside the house.

06/20/2014

Louis F.

Showed up late, put in 90% vapor barrier left insulation under the barrier urinated on my driveway by my kids toys. Parked their heavy truck on the driveway near the edge and collapsed part of the drive refuses to fix or finish the work. Worst service I have ever had

Description of Work
Had them come and remove insulation and put in a new vapor barrier

11/09/2013

Paula G.

The estimator can about 10 minutes early which was no problem. He said that they could not do the estimate because the job was not what they could do. They only do floor leveling and we needed the main beam on the front of the house done. He did give us the names of 3 general contractors.

Description of Work
When I called to make an appointment for an estimate, they were very helpful. The day that was suggested was not a good one for me. They were great on helping with a different appointment time. I was told what to expect when the inspector arrived. Will get back on how the appointment went.

Category foundation repair

07/15/2013

Norma W.

Arrived on time. Completed work in a timely manner.

Description of Work
Termite spray

06/03/2013

Candy M.

Always professional and willing to adjust to your schedule.

Description of Work
Quarterly pest control service for my home.

05/29/2012

RAY H.

They are very neat. They made sure I was satisfied before they left and let me know what all they did. They were courteous.

Description of Work
They come every three months to spray the outside of my house for ants and wasps and spray the inside of my house for ants and bugs. They leave pellets outside my house.

05/08/2012

Terrie S.

They come every year. I have used them for 20 years.

Description of Work
I used Servall Termite & Pest Control for pest control.

04/27/2012

Lynn M.

Annual spraying of house was done on time. Sheila, the technician, is very knowledgeable, friendly and prompt. She made sure to explain what was done and reminded me that I had a 30 day guarantee...provided her phone number and told me to be sure to call if I needed further spraying. Her inquiries as to exactly which insects I had seen over time made me feel as though she cares about her job. She will definetly be the technician who services my property in the future.

Description of Work
Technician sprayed the outside and inside of home for bugs...annual spraying.

Servall Pest Control

Founded 1983 • With Angi since March 2012

4.3

890 University St

Martin, TN 38237

Pest and termite control, sump pump, cellulose, fiberglass insulation, aluminum & air duct cleaning.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover