D P Lawn Service

Awards & Badges

3330 Miser Station Rd

Louisville, TN 37777

Award winning....

lawn care (37)lawn & landscaping (6)mulch delivering (4)lawn treatment (3)

04/04/2020

Prompt, professional and meticulous. Very pleased

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mow, sweep and weed wack

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/04/2020

Thank you so much for the Great review. Glad I was able to assist you. Thank You David Parsons

11/11/2019

It went great! David is very responsive via phone and conducts most messages with you via Text. Which is highly convenient. Our "weeds" were so bad that they had become weed trees while we were away. Thank goodness for David and his team. We have since used his team for months now where the price has reduced to the standard fees since we no longer have "extra issues".

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn care, edge control, and weed extermination

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/13/2019

09/07/2019

It was very good. He is professional. Definitely helpful. He going to come bi weekly to mow my lawn now which is convenient for us. The price is affordable too!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn mowed

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/30/2019

08/22/2019

I called Mr. Parsons and requested an estimate. We made an appointment for him to come by a couple of days later. It's now a couple of weeks later, and I still haven't heard from him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mowing my lawn

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/22/2019

Never received a call from this individual

03/12/2019

They did a fantastic job! I had a lot of brush and shrubs that needed to be cleared along my fence lines, overgrown flower beds, and a dead holly hedge that had to be removed. They also trimmed back the shrubs at the front of my house. It was a big job but they were able to get it done in just a couple of days. It looks so much better and I couldn't be happier!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Brush clearing

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/25/2019

Thank you so much glad you were pleased with the work!!

07/17/2018

very professional and quick service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
mowing and weed eating

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/17/2018

06/14/2018

It went very well. We’d had another man that was supposed to come for 3 weeks straight and he never showed up so it was quite overgrown. They spent a lot of time working in our yard and did a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Shrubs, trees and bushes trimmed

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/13/2018

03/14/2018

Excellent. David was prompt and professional. His work was great. The mulch is neat and tidy and beautiful in the yard. The landscape looks great. He also removed the trimmings

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trimming and pruning of landscape trees and bushes and applying mulch

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/14/2018

10/04/2016

He gave an estimate and said we had to wait for cooler weather. (I've since been told this is not true). NEver called and when I called he said he had a virus. Then ne never called. I've been told this is a way some people have of letting tou know they are no,onger interested but I think that is a crappy way to do business. Now it may be too late in the season to do the work!!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rid lawn of crab grass.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/23/2016

Weather was major issue here. No rain at all any attempt at overfeeding would have been a waste of money . Sorry did not get back soonEric but getting rid of crab grass this time of year would not have worked without a total Kill.

08/19/2015

David and his helpers did a very good job and were eager to make sure I was happy with the work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
trimmed bushes, weeded, and spread 10 yards of mulch

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,lawn treatment,mulch

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/18/2015

Lawn mowing, weed-eating, hedge trimming, leaf mulching, planting of shrubs and small trees, aeration, mulching & overseeding.

Large tree removal, installation of sprinkler systems.

Check, PayPal