Hensley Home Check, LLC

Founded 2015 • With Angi since June 2016

116 Larry Waddle Rd

Limestone, TN 37681

Hensley Home Check, LLC strives to provide clients with an honest and detailed home inspection. In addition, other services available include radon level measurement, indoor air quality analysis, and septic dye testing. Payment options include cash, check, and credit card. Military and first time

01/18/2019

Anthony N.

Michael was prompt, professional, knowledgeable, and genuinely interested in doing an excellent job. He was very thorough and explained his findings as the inspection progressed. He took the time to show me what needed correction as well as tips on future maintenance. Was very pleased with the service and value. The inspection report was ready within 18 hours of inspection completion and radon evaluation was ready on the same day as the last sample was taken. .

Description of Work
Michael performed a pre-purchase home inspection with radon testing for a 2BR condo on a crawl space.

01/11/2019

Zach B.

It went really well. Michael went above and beyond when it came to detailing what he found with our home inspection. He was kind and able to give us honest feedback about issues that he found as we walked around the home with him.

Description of Work
Home inspection

07/18/2017

Melissa D.

I was very impressed with Hensley Home Inspection. His report was detailed and he took the time he needed to ensure he did a quality job. I shopped around and found that not only was he the best deal but was also highly recommended. He did not disappoint! My report was done quickly and my realtor loved working with him. I can't recommend him enough!

Description of Work
Home Inspection

Thank you so much!!

07/12/2017

Audrey D.

I was able to schedule the inspection at a time that was convenient for all parties, the owner, the inspector and me. Mike showed up on time and spent ~2.5 hours inspecting every apect of the house inside and out. I received a detailed report later that evening, which afforded me the opportunity to negotiate the terms of the few repairs/updates that were needed. What I appreciated most was that Mike allowed me to accompany him for most of the inspection; I was able to ask pertinent questions and I always got a through response. He included most of the responses in his response so I could have a document to refer to time and again. I feel very comfortable with my purchase, thanks to a very professional and competent inspection.

Description of Work
I contacted Mr. Hensley to inspect a house that I had an offer on.

Category home inspection

Thank you very much for the review!!

01/17/2017

Mike C.

Prompt, thorough, and professional. I actually felt like he was underpaid for the amount of time he spent on this inspection. I highly recommend this individual if your looking for quality work and an honest assessment with quick results.

Description of Work
Home inspection.

Category home inspection

Thank you for the review!! If I can do anything else for you don't hesitate to ask!!

11/01/2016

Haley E.

Michael did an awesome job on our home inspection. He was on time, professional and great to be around. He worked with our schedule and was extremely thorough. He provided us with a report the same night. We feel confident purchasing the home after his inspection.

Description of Work
Home inspection of a small, 1930's property in Erwin, Tn

10/14/2016

Dusty W.

Michael provided us with a home inspection on a home that we are purchasing. We all know that there is so many uncertainties in buying a home. The inspection that he provided us with gave us a peace of mind knowing exactly what we were getting. He definitely went above and beyond to make sure we understood the whole inspection and the process. The time and date that he gave us a week prior to the inspection, he stood by that promise! The photos and explanation in the report was so much more than what we expected. Again very professional! We were also able to reach him any time we had questions, this is HUGE! Also and certainly not last, he called us the next day to make sure we understood the inspection and to see if we had any questions. To sum it all up, if you are looking for a home inspection company STOP YOUR SEARCH!!

Description of Work
Excellent service from initiation until closure. Michael was very professional and well spoken.

Category home inspection

Thanks for the review!! Enjoy your new home!!

10/13/2016

Rick H.

Michael did a fantastic job. Went through and around entire house thoroughly. Checked entire roof as well. Sent detailed report with photos to us within 8 hours of leaving the inspection.

Description of Work
Michael was a life saver. He was extremely thorough, professional and informed. He answered all concerns my client had. He went out of his way to accommodate my client's time constraints.

10/12/2016

Delana F.

I was not able to select a date for Hensley Home check has performed several inspections for clients of mine as I am a Realtor. I always include them on a list of vendors and several clients have chosen them and been very satisfied. I am very cautious with whom I recommend but have no reserves to recommend them.

Description of Work
Home inspection

Category home inspection

Thanks for the review. Looking forward to work with you again soon!!

10/12/2016

Brandon W.

Mike done a radon test on my house prior to me buying it he must have checked and retested the device 3 times to make sure that he had an accurate reading. I would highly recommend Mike at Hensley home inspection for all your home inspection needs. He was very courteous and addressed all my concerns.

Description of Work
Performed radon test

Ashley C.

I am a local Realtor and I have had several clients use Hensley's Home Check for Home Inspections for their home purchases. He always arrives on time, is very professional and friendly when he arrives and sends his detailed reports quickly (usually by the end of the day he inspects). His reports are thorough and detailed with color photos with each area he inspects. My clients have enjoyed using his services because he will find time to work in their inspections in his schedule as quickly as possible, which in Real Estate, time is of the essence. Being in a service trade, it is important for my business and clients to have reliable and trustworthy business referrals. To recommend someone who will guarantee shoddy service is a failure to my customers and an inconvenience to my time sensitive schedule. I have kept his card in my referrals for Home Inspections and will continue to do so because I have had excellent experiences with his service.

Description of Work
I have had several clients use Hensley's Home Check for Home Inspections and some for radon inspections.

Thank You!!

Amanda S.

Michael was actually the best person I dealt with during the home buying process and I would use him again in a heartbeat. I highly recommend him to anyone needing a home inspection.

Description of Work
Michael performed a full home inspection for my husband and I. He was the only inspector in the area who answered the phone (trust me I called them all) and I'm very grateful he did. He was kind enough to do it on a tight schedule. He was extremely prompt and professional. He quoted me the price before the inspection. The application he used for payment because we were out of town was easy to use and secure. He sent me a copy of the full inspection the same day he completed it which made it available for my lender quickly as well.

Thank you very much!!

PAT D.

ALL IS EXPLAINED ABOVE

Description of Work
Michael has done home inspections on homes from manufactured to million dollar homes for me and treats everyone with the same respect and professionalism .. included in these home inspections : has been radon inspections,Dock inspections,electrical....( he is a certified electrician) and much more.. He has gone back for re-inspections after repairs has been completed to check it out, to make sure it was properly taken care. Safety is a big issue to Michael when it comes to his inspections. In my experience he is professional, detailed, and willing to go the extra mile if called upon to do so. His rates are in line with other inspectors and he is willing to explain and talk with anyone concerning good or bad situations during or after the inspection is completed that had an involvement in the transaction, that is allowable. He is personable with Clients, gets reports back quickly and detailed in a manner that is simple for clients to understand. I have used him several times for different types of inspections and he has always stepped up to the plate, but as well, he will not take on a job just to get paid, if he thinks its is out of his scope of expertise. He is fair and honest,and I plan to continue to use him in the future.

Greg N.

The inspection was thorough and the report was very detailed.

Description of Work
Home inspection

Category home inspection, radon testing

Thank you for the review!!

Roxy F.

Very good. He is extremely thorough.

Description of Work
He was great! Have done all my home inspections through him. Wouldn't have anyone else!

Vicki L.

Perfect.

Description of Work
Home Inspection for buyer of new home.

Category home inspection

Thanks [Member Name Removed]...look forward to the next time!!

10/03/2016

Katie B.

I have used Michael for numerous home inspections and radon tests. Definitely recommend. He is very timely and professional.

Description of Work
Home inspection & radon test.

10/03/2016

Katie B.

I have used Michael for numerous home inspections and radon tests. Always completed very timely and professional.

Description of Work
Home inspection and radon test.

Category home inspection, radon testing

Thank you [Member Name Removed]!!

09/19/2016

Kim S.

He was punctual and professional. He took his time and was very thorough in his inspection. He was also patient explaining potential problems and answering my numerous questions. If I should need a home inspector in the future I'd definitely contact him again.

Description of Work
Mr. Hensley inspected and tested the radon level prior to my purchasing the home.

Mr. Electric Of Tri Cities

Mr. Electric is a locally owned franchise serving the East Tennessee cities of Tri-Cities, Knoxville, Morristown and Sevierville, as well as communities in between. As full-service electricians, we can handle all your electrical needs from complete panel changes and home re-wiring to electrical systems for outdoor living spaces and boat docks. Need fixtures installed? We’ve got it. Installing a hot tub or pool? We can help. Call us to set up an appointment for a service technician to evaluate your situation and give you a quote. *Fees for quote waived with contracted work. After-hours emergency service is available. At Mr. Electric we have the power to make things better!

2022 Super Service Award

Luminous Electric

Luminous Electric strives to be the preferred residential electrical service in the Tri-Cities area, by satisfying each customer in a way that produces satisfaction and loyalty. We not only offer competitive prices, and high quality of work, but also free estimates in the Tri-Cities area, book your free quote at https://calendly.com/luminouselectric. For all your electrical questions and concerns, call Luminous Electric. "Your imagination, our mission"

Coleman Electric

The Appalachian's Exclusive Residential Electrician Don't trust your palace to electricians that also/can do Residential, hire Coleman Electric, the Residential Specialist. Each of our lead technicians have over 15 years experience in residential and have been trained in the art of taking care of your home in the way that commercial and industrial electricians just don't know how to do. Experience the difference between a Residential Specialist and an electrician that also does Residential.

Services include a general home inspection, radon level measurement, indoor air quality analyst, and septic dye testing.