Turn Key Plumbing & Construction Inc

Founded 1989 • With Angi since August 2006

Turn Key Plumbing & Construction, Inc. is a state licensed, bonded and insured plumber and contractor with over forty years of experience. You can count on Turn Key Plumbing for speedy reliable service when you need it most. No job is too big or too small. We offer affordable solutions for everyone. Our plumbing experts are highly skilled and have undergone rigorous training and certifications. Protect your investment with a reliable plumber. 10 employees. Uses subs. Cost is determined by the job. travel charges apply. Extra charge for after hours service. Ask about Angie's List discount....

Aqua Clear Water Systems

Aqua Clear Water Systems, LLC is a locally family-owned and operated water treatment business that began in 2005. We are a team of 40+ today as a certified Kinetico Water Systems dealer, and we design personalized water treatment systems for homes and businesses. Our #1 goal is to provide a solution to your water problems and meet your specific needs and budget. Our treatment plans include equipment such as water softeners, drinking water systems, whole-home filtration systems, commercial-grade equipment, and more. After serving 8,000+ clients and installing 30,000+ pieces of water treatment equipment, we are confident we can give you the water quality you’ve been dreaming about!

Hayes Maintenance & Home Improvement

My name is Bobby Hayes and I founded, own and operate Hayes Maintenance Services. I have a small family. I have been working at home repairs and remodeling for over 25 years. The first 15 years I did it part time, nights and weekends. In 2000 I went into it full time and since then I have not looked back. God is my reason for doing well in my business, I give him all the thanks. I enjoy working on homes and helping people with emergencies. I take pride in the work I do and truly want to please each client. I have many years of experience in: Electrical, Plumbing, General Carpentry, Remodeling, Tile, Hardwood, Plumbing and many other areas. I am Licensed and Insured. References and photographs of completed jobs can be found on this site or provided by request, just contact us and ask for them.

Derek Sharp Excavating

Derek Sharp has been serving Anderson County, TN for over 30 years. We put in yards, cut in driveways & house seats, install drain fields, & spread gravel. We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

09/16/2021

Very honest, they pretty much saved our home, they were excellent. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Fix the bottom of the sink

02/22/2018

The faucet had a ceramic disk on the end of the shut off stem instead of a rubber washer. The disk had broken. We had to cut the faucet off and replace it. Took about 45 minutes, excellent job and a great guy. It would have taken me all day to do it.

Description of Work
I had an outdoor faucet that was running water and would not shut off.

02/12/2018

Tech was promt, element installed and second element was checked to see if it was working.

Description of Work
Replaced a heating element in our water heatrr

Category plumbing,water heater repair

06/16/2017

Tried for weeks to get a plumber to come check on low water pressure on outside spigot. Couldn't even get anyone to return our calls. Made one call to Turn Key and left message. Got a call back the next day and scheduled the repair visit. The guys arrived as scheduled, quickly assessed the issue, found the problem (burst water line) and fixed it in under an hour. What a concept... great customer s...

Description of Work
Fix low water pressure on outside spigot.

02/24/2017

It's a series of 4 little tanks and they had to do a lot of plumbing modifications into the main water system. It took about 7 hours and it was about $170 for the parts that they had to use. It was a big job. It was more than I had hoped, but I still think it was fair. I think the guy did very neat quality work. We have no leaks or anything. There was a lot of stuff involved. He did a good job. Th...

Description of Work
Turn Key Plumbing installed a water purification system for the whole house.

02/15/2017

While it was a long process, it was resolved to our satisfaction. Mike was FANTASTIC. Many techs came out , but Mike never gave up. He was kind, courteous and professional. The price was fair considering we had many techs come out over a period of 2 months to try and solve the problem. This was not an easy fix. I am pleased with the results and would hire them again.

Description of Work
Our septic grinder

Category plumber","septic tank company

09/01/2016

Called and was advised could be at my home about 10 am to clear a drain line for the kitchen and garage laundry area. Plumber called about an hour later and was here before 9 am. Snaked the pipe in the crawl space to clear the clog. Very prompt and efficient service, price was reasonable. Second time I have used Turn Key and will be sue to call again for service needed.

Description of Work
Clear clogged drain line

Category plumber","drain cleaning company

03/15/2016

We started out getting information on Tankless Water Heaters. Mike came out and explained the different types and the pluses and minuses of each kind to help us make an educated decision...he was very thorough. While he was there I asked about a toilet problem and he checked it and advised a new toilet be installed. They did that soon after the visit and did an excellent job. Once he explained the process of getting a new Gas Tankless Water Heater, we contacted the gas company and got the gas installed and then Turn Key got us all hooked up and ready for the gas company to turn on the gas. Once that was done, they came back and finished the installation on the new Water Heater and disconnected the old one. Their employees were skilled, efficient and courteous while in our home. They finished the job quicker than they predicted and we have a wonderful efficient new Tankless Water Heater. We will definitely use Turn Key Plumbing for all our future plumbing needs.

Description of Work
Installed a new toilet in our Master Bath and a Gas Tankless Water Heater.

Category plumber","water heater installer

02/17/2016

They were extremely nice and polite. They cleaned up everything when they were done, and they did the job in the expected time range. They showed up on time, and the price was what was quoted.

Description of Work
Installed tankless water heater and replaced gas line.

Category plumber","septic tank company","water heater installer","water softener installer","water delivery","gas leak repair service

08/22/2015

Called on a Saturday morning after the utility company had been notified of a leak. Water was turned off by utility company and we were given a recommendation to call Turn Key. We did and received prompt, courteous, and professional service. I had visions of us being without water for most of the day if not longer, when in fact, from the time we were made aware of the leak until the work was completed and things were working again, it was about 3.5 hours. I was very impressed with attitude, prompt service and the professionalism and skill displayed. I give my highest recommendation to this company and it's employees!

Description of Work
Replaced a bad pipe at the water meter.

Category plumber

New construction & service - plumbing, bath remodel, gas piping, septic installation, backflow preventer installation & testing, tankless water heaters, trenchless water lines,video inspection, e-1 pump certified, septic pumping.trench less water lines-bore.

Ask For Details